All Comments on 'Absolute Devotion Ch. 01'

by KaseyLegs

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I bet he sent her a lump of coal the first day.

And then she never heard from him ever again. Why?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 8 years ago
Didn't really like it

Gave you 2 stars. The only redeeming feature was the descriptions of Erica's legs and feet. As you can tell from my log in name, I love sexy legs, feet, and toes. But I would never put up with an Erica.There are more women with sexy legs, feet, and toes. Erica is as cruel and mean as Jean. Keith needs to grow a pair and tell Erica to get lost and find for himself that there are lots of nice women out there to indulge his fantasy. I can't see more chapters in this series being worth reading. The author's bio shows some very nice legs, feet, and toes; but she's probably as cruel and mean as Jean and Erica. And I pity any guy that gets mixed up with her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
super hot

barely kept from cumming while reading this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
like it

I liked it and I could see this happening with two kinky people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKaseyLegs@KaseyLegs
I really do put on a miniskirt and heels, meet men, and the best kind are the ones who know how to bring out the true Keith. I started sucking cock when I was 32, and started bottoming like a bitch soon after.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES