All Comments on 'Bonded and Bred Ch. 21-23'

by totallyatease

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

I see a sequel in the works. This one about her sister.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great read. The characteers were a little stylized but believable in the roles. The dialog match that feeling well.

It does look like a sequal is possible and that would be my one complaint. Not that it is coming since I am looking forward to it. But I think it was telegraphed too strongly. It put a bit of a damper on the happy ending here. It also made the end seem less like a conclusion and more like a cliffhanger. A simple comment between Bill and the son lioke,"Don't worry. THere is still the younger one. WE aren't done yet", would leave us wondering but not committed.

But it does give me something to look forwad to.

GuGusherGuGusherover 8 years ago
Thoughts

I found it difficult to get into the story at first, but once I did I liked it.

I think one of the reasons some didn't like it earlier is because you didn't go into all the graphic detail in the love making scenes.

I also agree that you left us hanging as to what's going to happen with Laurie

swr47swr47over 8 years ago
Slow and Quiet

Interesting story with a slow build. Is there a sequel in the works with all the hints about Trudy and Lauris?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yawn........

You passed interesting about 8 chapters ago.

aisielynnaisielynnover 8 years ago
To the yawning Anon....

If you thought it became boring 8 chapters back, then why continue reading and commenting negatively.... because you are an anonymous chump hiding behind your anonymity.

totallyatease... *smiles*

I have enjoyed reading the slow-building story of James and Iris. I believe you have laid a very good foundation for your characters as their stories continue down the road. I'm curious to see what develops of Bill's conniving and if Laurie's neighbor will pick up on his link with her....and I'm also waiting to see how James will step up to protect the ladies of his new pack. Keep up the great writing and ignore those who only offer negativity in their feedback. *smiles*

altrendrag123altrendrag123over 8 years ago
Cliffhanger :(

This can't be the end the story was just getting good.

XuXa93XuXa93over 8 years ago
Ended too fast!

I loved the beginning of this story, but I think that you started to rush everything to quickly! Slow down and add more character, emotion and feeling. I am assuming that there will be another story because you left off with some outlaws talking about abducting Laurie. Will love to read your future post👍 keep up the awesome work!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

The story just doesn't feel finished and the ending was anti-climactic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable as always but a teaser, too?

Although not explicitly said, I can't help but think those men at the border were Bill and his sons - imagine that's the teaser for a later story about what happens when Laurie is threatened, and how Greg, Iris, Trudy, and James will respond. Bill is a dolt if he can't take "no" for an answer - seems like the Beaumont/Atherton pack will have to teach him - the hard way - sigh. But I'm also looking forward to some cute pups :-)

Plush_LoverPlush_Loverover 8 years ago
I'd Die!

Oh please don't tell me that it is over?! It was just getting really good, I like that this submission was longer than 2 pages. I love your story so much I hate that you only write two pages. Lol. But if you don't write more... I'd die! So, please tell me you're writing more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please write more

I absolutely loved this story. This can not be the end there are so many thing that have me wondering what will happen next!

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
what a geat story

A nice happy ending ,even though Laurie's future is being threatened.....I love happy sentimental endings . thanks for a fun read .

Stephen J

aforrestxaforrestxover 8 years ago
Great story, but unfinished..

I, for one, would love to read more! Teasing us with the thread concerning the threat to Laurie was enough to keep me hooked.

MsQueen713MsQueen713about 8 years ago
More..Please..Ty

Hopefully you will add more to this story..I always seem to find the best stories after the authors have decided to disappear or abandon them completely... I love it so far... You are a great story teller..

SillenceDancesSillenceDancesabout 8 years ago
But what about Laurie?

I need to find out what happens to her sister! Please.

LilMissNerd1LilMissNerd1about 8 years ago
I feel....

As if I've been given the shaft!

Don't misunderstand me please. I just need to know about Laurie. Give me the deets!!!!

Lovely story by the way, had to force myself to take a break and go to work.

jenellesljenelleslabout 8 years ago
Stepped off a cliff

I feel like I stepped off a cliff. I see the end but it doesn't feel that way. I do think that a second complete story should be told to provide a more complete ending. Trudy and Laurie have some tribulations. There are allusions to Trudy and James father, Laurie and her neighbor. I do know you sometimes have to step away for a bit as well. Please continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Left wanting more...

I know you've taken a break from this story to work on "Brewing a Bloodline" but I really do hope there is a continuation of this set of characters.

You have Laurie and her neighbor, Aunt Trudy and Craig Atherton, and Bill, the boys, and the coming clan war. This quite honestly could become a Trilogy or more.

Your writing style is lovely and easy to read, the images play through you mind as you read. While the sex is important on a site like this, you do a fabulous job of making it fit within the story and not feel forced. Keep up the great work.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 7 years ago
what happens to laurie...

need laurie and trudy's story. thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Need closure

As with most of your other readers, I need some closure. Please continue the story with Laurie and Trudie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

PLEASE continue with Laurie's and Trudy's Stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sad it ended

So sad it ended.. would love to see Laurie and Trudy storylines !

XacksonXacksonover 5 years ago
Statistically speaking...

We have been gypsied. You setup a premise for more, involving a rescue attempt on Laurie, from the goons who are going to force a bond and rape her because dickish ye olde rules and all that. So get writing. Or don’t, live up to your alias.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable - Left wanting more

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. You have a great writing style.

However like others have already said it would be great if there was more

Thank you for sharing your work

I hope your life is full of good things

Reading this series has been one of the good things in my life

zonozzonozabout 4 years ago
Great story, where's the rest of it?

I've enjoyed reading this tale very much and as with any good book, hated to reach the end. I don't know why you stopped. Maybe you tired of the story. Maybe you thought readers weren't interested. But I doubt it. You set up too many new storylines in the last few chapters.

Aunt Trudy and James' father. Laurie's planned kidnapping by the brutes next door. The introduction of new women from James' family as possible interest for Iris' Dad. Iris and James as a married couple, parents, etc.

So much potential. And good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story thank you for sharing

Thank you for sharing your wonderful writing

Have just finished reading it for the second time and I found the story to be just as engaging as the first time

Like others before me I do hope you write more of this story

I also appreciate that at the end you told us this was your intended end point as there are far too many stories on literotica which simply stop and we are left hanging not only wondering if and when the author will write further, but also about the writers welfare

I also enjoyed the uniqueness of the plot versus other werewolf stories I’ve read

Thank you for sharing

All the very best in your life

sweetone66sweetone66almost 4 years ago
Too abrupt of an ending...

What about the plot to capture Laurie??? Is that to be a different story altogether?

By the way, FYI, not everyone wants the couples to be having sex every time they turn around. How refreshing that your story had so little.

RawennaRawennaalmost 4 years ago
<3

Just finished reading this, and absolutely loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oops! Just found the rest of the story! lol!

Yup! Face-palm moment 4 me! 😋 So back to reading the rest of the story! Glad to see you continued this one! Yay!😁

Moral? : Look before hitting 'Post'! (Snicker!)

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

I like the characters, and I think the plot is good... it's just that your writing is stunted and doesn't flow well. I do however applaud your effort and hope that your skills improve with time!

sweetone66

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

There's definitely a loose end with Bill and his sons. Either should have finished that off, or not write about their plan they talked about in the woods at all.

MbC56MbC56over 1 year ago

Great story. Looking forward to the next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I enjoyed it a lot. Am looking forward to reading the next one in this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertotallyatease@totallyatease
1029 Followers
Update: September 15 2014. I have just submitted chapter one of a short story that I have written. It is called A Lady's Dilemma, and it will be a romance - eventually. It is a little bit of fun that I hope you will enjoy. I am currently self publishing some of my longer stor...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES