All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 16'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
Bedspread02Bedspread02over 8 years ago
Thank You

I have been eagerly awaiting the ending to this story.

I don't think that these characters need anymore time unless you use them as minor characters in another story.

When I drove truck for a living the idiots who talked shit in the CB radio were called CB rambos, a euphemism for cowards, DO NOT listen to these idiots, just delete the comments that they leave and keep on writing.

Thank you for this story and I look forward to reading your next offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

It's unfortunate that some people have to behave like idiots and ruin a good thing. I enjoy your writing a great deal and will patienty wait to read anything that you publish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about the negativity but I hope you know that for every negative comment there are 1000's of positive thoughts! Thank you for finishing the story! Loving the new series btw!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

Sorry to hear of the negativity, when you've been honest about your time.

This was an amazing story from start to finish and I applaud the ending.

Looking forward to your next installments of 'The Loner Mentalist' and 'The Outsiders'.

All the best

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate encounter with humans. And I profusely thank you for saving Nova. Love your stories and much that I might wish for more, its up to the author if only in the time they spend to determine how long one continues. This one was lovely and again, you have my thanks.

audovoiceaudovoiceover 8 years ago
Thank-you

This story seems to be of the exploratory writing sort, which can mean the plot meanders a bit and the ending is not as explosive. They also say exploratory writing tends to have better character development because you let the character drive the story and I think that is definitely the case.

I have always thought your character behave very honestly. True to who they are. I think they would have to be very unusually moral people for them to see nightmarish terrible evil and be restrained in their response. The character in Loner Mentalist is such a person and I think it is your best writing yet. But I am very happy to have an end to this story and a happy one at that.

It is a hell of a story, the stand off between Jamie and the magically immune director was very interesting and memorable. The whole idea of a magical vault filled with huge amounts of magical artifacts that were mostly useless because they almost all needed human sacrifice, it was a very powerful and interesting idea and I think it probably would hold true in a world of magic if it was like ours. Human life was so cheap in most of the world throughout history. The idea of the vampire being nearly impossible to kill and so incredibly powerful and yet unable to do anything but what they are told was a terrifying thought. An unstoppable evil only kept from killing everyone because no one knows where they are. It is a compelling premise I thought of often. I think I would order her to jump into a volcano and try to swim to the center of the earth. The whole situation with Jamie loosing his magic and reflecting on the monstrous things he did to fight evil, and how others saw him and remembered him was also interesting. A lot of compelling characters and memorable moments in the story.

I know you say you lost interest is writing this and so I see it as nothing but a gift from you to your fans because sadly you did not enjoy making it for its own sake. I am very happy you finished this but I also think it is OK to stop writing something you don't enjoy because I find most authors of note on this site that do, go on to make something even better and I think Loner Mentalist is shaping up to be that way.

So I say thank you for this story, for the many hours of enjoyment I have had reading this and your other works, because of the many more hours you spent writing and sharing your stories with us for FREE. It is a shame, because a story is dirty and sexual, it has a harder time being published and making at least a little bit of money. The erotic stuff that is published is mostly vapid crap that would get 4.0 at best on this site. I would rather read this stuff than the vast majority of the drek out there, mainstream or not, best seller or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did like it

Well worth the wait, it did tie the loose end nicely.

Sorry to hear of the negative responds, I do hope the other two series will be updated on a regular base. (mentalist going strong but outsiders is a bit on hold..)

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988over 8 years ago
Those of us who love your work thank you.....

and if you someday wish to resurrect the characters then we will be here waiting for the story/s. With equal parts regret and respect THANK YOU:

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The characters have had their say,

but this world of magic and tech that you have fleshed out is still a great place to tell stories from. The literotica author "LostBoy" tells a lot of stories that sometimes touch but usually take place in the same world of established rules and consequences. I feel that you can make use of the Angst world to tell the stories that get your ideas flowing.

I have personally enjoyed this series and the evolution of these characters. From teenage harem fantasy to a morally challenged and wandering guy with a lot of responsibilities, you have made this guy interesting. Different ratings for each chapter but an enthusiastic Five Stars for the series as a whole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for finishing this :)

Thanks for the action filled ending.

Its really sad to hear the negative comments you had received for not continuing teh story after you stopped enjoying writing it, but remember there are always fans with lots of praise for you waiting for this to end.

Thanks for finishing this for us fans and waiting for you write more on the mentalist story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for the whole series.

Hi

Thanks for finishing the story for us fans. Its an brilliant series and now it has a great ending. If you ever get time can we expect a small epilogue of sorts for the series. to see in last december where you wanted Jamie to finally end up :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!!

Thoroughly enjoyed the whole series! One of the ones that will miss it being continued. One loose end left though, the mother and sister? Wish you didn't have to deal with the haters. will be waiting for all of your next submissions. Again Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

i will truly miss this story

i have checked for things you wrote almost every day

there is even greater potential for this then ever before

don't want it to end

i wont beg but i will ask

please continue

sincerely; hanging on your every word

alternavealternaveover 8 years ago
thank you

Thanks for a conclusion to this story line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I think it was a solid ending for the story. Everything's tied up nice and neat, all plausible and sound. You could add more to the universe, continuing on with the adventures of other magic users, but I don't see where you could realistically go with this crew. Anything would just seem forced, imo.

As always, thought it was solid writing and an interesting tale that kept you reading. I'll certainly watch out for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

This story was awesome, and you are an excellent writer. If you take away anything from the negative comments, it should be that your writing was so addictive it literally caused withdrawal symptoms. Do not let any negative comments control your life or dictate what you do or do not write. I consider this story in my top ten on this site.

Wildman28Wildman28over 8 years ago
thanks for finishing

Thank you very much for at least giving an end to this tale the whole thing has been a very enjoyable read. I'm sorry that people were rude in the comments that is uncalled for, it seems many have forgotten their manners over the years. Good luck in the future no matter what you may decide to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for a ending

Sorry for the asshats we can cure cancer the clap even ugly, but there is still no cure for stupid.and threats over slow updates on a free story is the hight of stupid.

I just hope you know that there are at least some of us that do appreciate you and thankful for the time you spent to give us a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you for another great story

This story was a pleasure to read, as have been you others. Try not to let the jerks of the world get you down. Given the quality of your stories you should know that for every loser that does not appreciate the gift you give for our benefit, there are orders of magnitude more for whom you now and in the future provide a wonderful experience.

DirtySteveoDirtySteveoover 8 years ago
Anime.

Man this whole story was one of the greatest stories. If it was an anime I would watch it through and through . No matter what this is one my I'll most favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

this was a truly brilliant read, i found it looking for some quick smut, but read it right through for the great plot.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gratitude

I've never posted before, and I've frequented lit for a few years now.

Thank you for sharing such amazing characters and feelings with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANK YOU!!!

really FANTASTIC, i'm so glad you finished the story!

i cant fathom why anybody would think trashing you would get you to do what they wanted.

please try to remember that the people who truly appreciate your work will not be doing that, and just try to focus on the constructive feedback

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou soo much for finishing this, i loved this series. Sorry the trolls wrecked it for you. Jedi-ing up the magic was awsome btw looking forward to any future projects

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Wow. Amazing creativity in the characters, plot, language....really everything.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Thanks for your writing. Keep it up elsewhere and prosper from your creativity. Great work. Very entertaining.

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 8 years ago
Unfortunate

It's unfortunate that you allowed a few to negatively influence how you felt about your work. The rant was also unfortunate. My post here would have been entirely different otherwise.

If you are going to take postings/emails/etc of the minority, so personally, it may be time to rethink this as a forum for your creative side.

If on the other hand, you refocus, recenter and realize that the (vocal) minority are not important, then more power to you.

For me, I read for enjoyment and this series and it's nearly becoming unfinished due to hard feelings, means I'll enjoy elsewhere to ensure I get to read a complete work.

Over_RedOver_Redover 8 years ago

What started as a small wish-fulfillment story turned into a wild globe-trotting epic. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks for finishing this.

I'm not surprised that some people were abusive; you should not be either. You remind me of me when I slow down when cars honk behind me. Enjoyed the story, I'll be pleased to read anything you post here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bravo..

one of the best stories i ever read.

keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no insults here!

Absolutely riveting, a terrific story. How very kind of you to share it. Blessings upon you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Glad I had a chance to read the entire story. Appreciate the effort. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

It was a great story, to bad the dip *hi*. Had to go and ruin the possibility, of their being a continuation of the story. By, insulting you. I guess that there is always the hope, that maybe you will change your mind? Hope you see this, maybe just maybe. You will, hopefully change your mind? Be great if someday, you would think about the possibility.

ThitabeThitabeover 8 years ago
Great Story

It's a shame that a few A holes messed things up for the rest of us. You're a gifted writer and I loved the story from the beginning. If you really don't want to write anymore of this story, what about a spin off in the future involving Jamie's kids starting the story while they are in high school like you did with this story. Just a thought.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
That is a bit asinine...

Like telling someone the gift you gave them want good enough and you wanted something else too...

Oh, granted, I did want the story to proceed but I was hoping it would proceed at the same pace you'd developed... Ok, that wasn't a conscious thought but it must have been in the back of my mind...

I was kind of hoping that Sandra would end up willingly being the slave to him (though obviously thinking he was someone else)...

And it would have been nice to delve into the ways that The Force trumped magic...Especially as he became more proficient at it... And maybe started to teach it to others - individuals who aren't magically inclined obviously...

Oh well... *walks away kicking at rocks...*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

Read it for the second time hope sometime for,more . Best wishes.

Lonely_readerLonely_readerabout 8 years ago
I saved this last chapter 'til now

You're very talented and I've really appreciated the A-cup story.

I'm really sorry that a bunch of idiots made you lose the will to keep writing it; anyhow, you shouldn't feel bad about it, one way or the other you've entertained hundreds of people and some of them had so few in their lives that they needed this relief valve to make it more worthwhile.

Again, I really enjoyed readying your story, it made me spend many good afternoons and I'll cherish that memories.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

After reading all the other comments there is not much more to add.

It was a great series, that you gave to us for free and I hope you keep writing.

This or any other series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank You

I thank you for one of the most intriguing stories I have read. I like Sci-Fi and this was a lovely read for the last three days. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic work!

You have an amazing talent for writing! I could easily see this being made in to a series, although it would have to be on cable with the sex lol

The way you blend story with the sex and not just sex made for a very enjoyable read and I do hope you continue to write more things.

Fuck the haters, they're just jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your series. I do hope that, in some time in the near future, you take up the pen again to continue Jamies story.

Many thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you

Thanks

kwkslvrkwkslvralmost 8 years ago
Thank you

I'm glad the assholes finally shut up so we could get the rest.

crevecoeurranchcrevecoeurranchover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Thank you for taking the time to write and finnish this story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bravo!

I just completed reading this book. I found this to be wonderfully well written, the characters thoroughly fleshed out, and the story line consistent and captivating. I enjoyed it all. Keep up the good work.

AundaeAundaeover 7 years ago
Great read!

I have truly enjoyed reading this story, start to finish

The only thing that saddened me was Sandra's death.

I believed her true mission was to get back to be with Jamie,

and she never truly had that evil vibe to her personality.

With her death tho, her purpose isn't revealed, and I felt it should.

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
Amazing!

Absolutely loved it. This story was my last of your work and I haven't read such art before. You really put the readers on a roller coaster of emotions and that's what I really love in your stories. The world isn't always rainbows and sunshine and shit happens but you gotta keep it together. Keep the good work going.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My thoughts

I have been reading on this site for years. I have read all your stuff. It would be coolto see Jamie's next adventure. i love the mix of true story and erotica. I eagerly await your next tale. As far as those others well they can take a leap. You are an artist

THANK YOU

Lobowraith

TotchaaTotchaaabout 7 years ago
Good Story

Overall it was an enjoyable story. Full of plot holes but still enjoyable. The start of this chapter felt a little disconnected from the others. A few things didn't match up and it felt like you didn't really remember some details from earlier. It's understandable since it was such a long time.

The last comment felt quite unnecessary and kind of disturbed the ending for me. Of course there are assholes that will insult you, especially over the Internet! You just have to remember it is the minority and for every A-hole there are probably a hundred other people kindly waiting and hoping for the story to continue.

I'm sorry but perhaps you should grow up a little. I know it sounds a little insulting but your last comment felt a little insulting towards your readers as well.

I know it was a long time ago, but thanks for the story and thanks for finishing it! It's quite rare for stories to get a real ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Ah and here I was hoping for something to happen between him and Lilah guess I'll just have to write a piece of fan art to keep to myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing story!

You are an incredible writer and I LOVED this series!!!

Don't stop writing because some two bit retards are giving you a hard time. . .no one writes like you do!

I'm going to read the Outsiders now because I can't get enough. . .you're the bomb sucksycko!!!!!!

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

i know you sad it wasnt that fun to write at the end but thanks i enjoyed it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

This has been a wonderful series, I enjoyed it thoroughly. I also hate jerks who think that being rude and demanding is the way to go. Besides this tail is complete, there may be a day where we see some of these characters again but not in the same light.

dustandentondustandentonover 6 years ago
Thanks for the adventure

It was addicting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lol wow

So you got whiney like the main character.that explains so much about your story lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
First Magic Story

I am not a magic buff and this is my first magic story read. It took 2 days to read the story but I expect it took you many months to write it. The magic was capturing from the beginning and didn't quit until the end. This is an excellent story and very well written. The swing in emotions of the girls and their families was great. This story doesn't need another chapter, IMO, because you have already revealed what is going to happen - without charms Jamie will have his group of women with perhaps Laura as the head mistress. Thank you for all the time you put into writing this story and thank you for sharing the product of your time with us readers. You are one of the top five authors on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bloody brilliant.

Loved your story. Don't let a few knobs spoil your fun.

DazknightDazknightabout 6 years ago
Wonderful bit of fantasy!!

Just re-re-read this story. So very entertaining. Thank you for all your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i like the storie to be honest and stayed up all night to read it

did sandra try to help jamie there at the end it seem like she almost missed him both times there at the end

actualknightactualknightabout 6 years ago

Thank you for the great story. Sorry to hear there won't be anymore of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed your story immensely. I am sorry that it became such a chore for you at the end. I must say, even though it had lost it's fun for you, you still did a good wrap up. Thank you for that. You could have just left it hanging, but chose not to. You have a wonderful talent. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
THANKS FOR YOUR WORK! SORRY ABOUT THE JERKS

Haven't gotten to read all the chapters yet, but I've really enjoyed what I did read in the first 4? chapters I've read (yeah I skipped to the end lol). The best sex ever scenes seemed a little repetitive, but some of them still stood out. It was interesting how Jamie changed as he entered a world he never knew existed before. The way you were at to create limits and rules for the magical world was well thought out. Not like DBZ where someone eats a 30 course meal and they have the power to destroy planets!

Too bad it became a chore for you and people were being jerks. The fact they acted that way means they were really caught up in the story. The fact your work affected people so strongly certainly says something about your work.

Hope in the future we can see more of the story if inspiration strikes and your feeling generous!

Take care!!

JeffinpcJeffinpcabout 5 years ago
Great job

I cant speak for the incils who commented negative things. But ive been a follower for a fre years and read most of your works. This story is one of my favorites. The rest of them can suck a fat one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Bravo

Beautiful story, sorry about the trolls, almost worried you left a cliff hanger, but you finished strong and did well on the ending. Sorry to see the OG slaves go but the character progression was immense. Continue to write. There are to many mediocre writers in this world and you are not mediocre. You are fantastic. Keep up the fantastic work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

I enjoyed many aspects of this story. One of the better quality ones on Literotica.

I think ending it here is fine. Harems become more difficult to write (and believe) as the number of women increases. Six is perhaps a bridge too far.

ACanadianSaluteACanadianSalutealmost 4 years ago
Enjoyment.

Your writing is awesome and I enjoyed it to the end. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good novella

I am sorry you got troll feedback and stupid f*cks insulting you. I really liked it. I found it got a bit weaker towards the end, your description of feedback-induced demotivation explains it. Pity.

If you find motivation to smooth things out, check some minor consistency things and de-sex it to "partly erotic", I am sure it would be publishable elsewhere.

Thanks for the entertainment.

KotopoofsKotopoofsover 3 years ago

This is definitely one of my favorite stories. Thanks for writing it!

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Look I know tits are great and I especially love huge natural ones. My wife had 14F tits and were 14H when pregnant.

But tits leading to the almost end of the world? Fucking self absorbed gen Y flat self entitled bitches.

I’m sorry the nice former slave didn’t clearly state here intentions in Italy and split from rose. It would have eased Jamie’s mind about here enslavement and she could have phoned his old mate and cleared up that shit.

However it’s your story and it would have been funny for Jamie and the gang to file an after action report with French Division and USA Section. A you know”And you think I’m bad, look what your own guys are doing.”

So yeah it’s your story and it was fantastic. I’ll read your other stuff.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Oh when Mara and that other chick demanded a threesome with Jamie prior to the summoning you made out that Mara was like a flushing virgin. Are you for real. Right at the start I think that you forgot that Jamie got here front and back holes and during the ass reaming ALL the girls fucked her and she fucked them and she loved it. Afterwards she even reminisced about how she liked girl on girl.

So I think that was just a blunder as it was a long good and detailed story. So thanks for the effort.

bigtasty101bigtasty101almost 3 years ago

Great story I preferred this over boy sorceress as that started good but became him doing something completely different.

This was good but I feel that the French authorities would have hoped the girls minds of Jamie and anything connected to him. So Helena wouldn't want to go o after him and why did she get away with doing to her boyfriend that she had done to her. I would like to know if Jamie is now going to be left alone to live with 6 girlfriends and as many kids as he can make lol. Also if his magic has been removed but he gets the vampire to give it back it would be a different magic to that that he used to kill people so he shouldn't become the monster that that would create. But you are finished on this story. I think the suit should have left him alone problem solved. But you could have done a paragraph of Jamie getting pegged by at least one of the girls somewhere as you did mention he'd been pegged. All in all a great story. Keep up the writing please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much for writing and publishing this! I started reading for the erotics, but stayed for the story. Very nice and multilayered personality development for Jamie, very cool setting, I enjoyed this story all around. Thanks again!

TessalyTessalyover 1 year ago

Easily a five-star story! Thank you for writing it!

I would say that you should ignore the few vocal idiots because there are many more fans who are unvocal, but now that I've started to write, I realize that's easier said than done.

Although it's unfortunate there's no continuation or epilogue, I understand, and appreciate you writing this amazing story! So, thanks again!

GioSoloGioSoloabout 1 year ago
No loss that you’re gone

Talk about a whiny little bitch. Glad I checked the ending before investing any time in a pathetic crybaby’s story.

zmaybezmaybe9 months ago

Thank you for writing and presenting this fun story to us. To anyone not happy with your writing, I say go read something else. This story was meant for people who love a hero. The characters melded together to be a cast that brought the story to life. Jeesh, it is a fantasy for cripes sake. Open your mind and let the story move you to be a part of it. If you find it is not to your liking, leave and find a story that is to your liking. To be rude and nasty to a story teller is insane. It is the story tellers tale, set to his rules of how things are, it is not based on anyone's perception of how magic or fantasy works except for the writers. And this writer did a great job as he went along explaining his concept of how his fantasy world worked with magic and creatures of the night. And in parting. Loved the story and that you for putting an ending on it, hate the stories that get abandoned and leave the readers lost for what happened.

antimatterdynamiteantimatterdynamite4 months ago

mfw the writer displays the same vengeful spirit as his character... i actually love that, jamie is one of the most realistic main characters ive ever read and now i know why

sempergumby1963sempergumby196311 days ago

Thanks for your efforts, it is a good yarn and if someone doesn't like how you serve it, they can eat elsewhere, so to speak. Semper Fi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1598 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A-Cup Angst Series Info