All Comments on 'The New Teacher Pt. 01'

by BadAllison

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Now Erica needs to hook up with the principal and secretary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

great story! loved reading it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job!

Like the other commenter, I'm eager to see her "orientation" with the principal & secretary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Hope Erica gets DPed and does ass-to-mouth.

PeterrowlandsPeterrowlandsover 8 years ago
Great story!

Quick character build with good sex.

So Jealous.

Peter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story, but...

For crying out loud, learn how to spell or have someone proofread before submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved the story. I hope that you labelled the story "Pt. 01" because you are planning a part 2 ! As others have said, Erica having an "orientation" session with the principal would be fun and I'm sure the after hours gym use by the faculty staff will give many opportunities for hook-ups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks !!!

Just wanted to say thanks. I work night shift for a large tech company doing online support. Sometimes my mind wanders and I end up on literotica. Last night I came across this story as I read I just could not help from getting hard. I walked over looked out the opening in my cubicle to make sure my supervisor was still occupied in her office. She was so I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock and sat down to finish this wonderful story. I also pulled up a porn video on my I pad of a hot teacher getting ass fucked. Trying to be quick I jerked my cock with long hard stroke's. Just about to cum I here "Oh my Jonathan" it was my supervisor Sarah. she is a married mid 40s milf with 4 kids and she is usually in a foul mood but not last night. She walked in looked at my I pad " I had u figured to be an ass man John" . I had been caught starting at her thick ass many times. She turned off my pad and started reading your story on my desk top. She must have liked it she turned my chair so she could sit on my lap she hiked up her black skirt up to her hips and sat to just where her fat cheeks wrapped on both sides of my hardon. This is great I've never seen this site. As she read I just stared dumbfounded at her puckered asshole just mm from my cock I couldn't take anymore I licked my thumb and started to massage her rosebud. All she said was I hope you know what your doing I'd hate to have to give a bad performance review this quarter. I let out a nervous laugh. Said no time for laughing my husband will be here in 30min we better get to fucking. She spit in her hand rubbed it on my cock head and in one thrust took all 8 fat inches of my cock in her ass. She moaned almost in pain and said fuck that thing is thick John. She sat there just wiggling and slowly grinding as she read your story getting used to my size in her ass. That story was fucking hot now lets get you finished she started up almost to where just my head was still in her ass and straight back down I let a loud moan Sarah looked back and said this won't take long and in the blink of an eye she was bucking like a bronco up and down my full length as hard and fast as she could about 60sec into it I couldn't hold back I came harder then ever before she had also cam and kept riding till I began to go limp. She stood up fixed he top and her skirt bent down and too take a few laps of the cum that was still leaking out of me. She stood up and said let me know when she post part 2 up. About 15 min later her husband Dan walked past my cubicle stuck his head in and said thanks and continued walking to Sarah's office. I thought to my self well that was odd. About an hour later it was my last break of the shift I went to ask if it was cool if I slipped out next door to get some coffee and see if Sarah and Dan also wanted. Her door was locked so I went to turn away and heard yes Jonathan when I turned back I was shocked she was it nothing but a corset and high heels her husband was on all four like a dog his little dick was locked in a cage and he was lapping at her ass like he was eating the best cupcake he had ever tasted. I said would you like any coffee from next door I'll take one and he isn't done with all that cum you gave me earlier so were good. She grabbed my cock and asked if when I came back I'd let her add the creamer I just smiled and said sure. So as fast as I could I ran for the coffee. When I got back I went in her office there she sat one for propped on her desk the other in Dans mouth she kicked him in the face stood up and asked me to sit in her chair when I did she made him unzip my pants and she asked if I cared if her pet could work my cock hard she was tired and didn't want to work for her creamer I agreed so Dan started to suck my cock hard. As he did this she stood beside me and I fingered her pussy at first with 2 fingers and till I was done I had my entire fist working her worn out vagina when I got my fist in she said that's what 4 kids will do oh and those niggers that work in the parking garage lol. I was good and hard again she asked if I would like her ass or pussy i said ill take your ass I don't think I'll do any good in this vagina she smiled coyly and kicked Dan out of the way. Bending over her desk Dan guided my cock into his wife's ass and I started to thrust Dan started lapping her vagina and my balls soon I could feel the cum building up I said where do you want your cream "In me" she begged so I let lose all that I could. I pulled out told her pet husband to clean my cock he did and was happy to. She grabbed her coffee squatting over it she shit my cream into her cup stood up added the 2 sugars I had grabbed he and stirred it all in. I put my pants back on and started walking out when she said have a good holiday vacation. Oh and let me know when that dirty slut badallison post part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Volcano HOT. Please continue writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous