All Comments on 'At Her Disposal Ch. 03'

by Sputnik57

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fine Story

Well written, depicts Victorian discipline at its best. I can feel Trent's humiliation and submission with each word picture you paint. Anxiously awaiting the next episode; keep them coming (no pun intended).

Sputnik57Sputnik57over 8 years agoAuthor
'Fine Story'

Thanks for the encouragement; more on the way shortly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
UGH!

That about covers it. No fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

Not a fan of castratyon, but good story otherwise. Well done, 4 stars!

gentleoneexplorergentleoneexplorerover 8 years ago
Confused

I am reading this story and this reads like Trent is the man that is shy and jerks off to the scent of his housemaids panties. But it also mentions the noose and what happened to the man that was hung and revived or are they one and the same. I don't think they are, but is this the Mistress taking the man from the housemaid's place of work home and the story carrying on from there as that is what is seems to me. I think it is a good story I am just a little confused.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSputnik57@Sputnik57
978 Followers
Hopelessly devoted to the inevitable succession of the superior sex, my eternal and darkest desires are driven by the need to be owned and controlled by womanhood. I hope that my fantasies, when transmitted to story, give pleasure to like-minded souls of either sex. Mail me...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES