All Comments on 'Katheryn's Baby'

by TheForester

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
nasario_64nasario_64over 8 years ago
Amazing

This story is absolutely amazing the way the story is out lined is different it took me a while to figure out it was told in journal entry form besides that the ending a little weak need a better wrap up

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SICK

Nothing manly about this Jerk

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I believe

The author just wanted to suck a goober

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well dear annony if anyone knows about sucking a cock it's you!!!

gave it a 5 because it reminds me of annony and his nasty dirty mouth!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anon

THIS really needs a sequel, or a less disjointed companion story for the aftermath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
now, now bonnie

we all know you're the expert in sucking cock. your specialty I hear. give it a rest cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Serious Question

Why does any author think this is how someone would do this? As soon as one realizes what they've done, the inability to suspend belief takes over. Seriously. I stopped reading and skipped to the end to leave this. It's like watching one of those horror movies where people do stuff nobody would actually do just so it can be scary.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
It raises questions

that should not be asked in a marriage.

In a very unpleasant manner.

That was so depressing I need to read something uplifting and humourous to lighten the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
...

Like a train reck you just can't look away from, captivating yet an awful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Depressing

Yep, have to read a very erotic story after this one.

tiger46tiger46over 8 years ago
it takes genuine talent

to write a coherent story in the style you chose. There were some fairly large potholes in the story (i.e. Adam only had to try during her fertile times & Don could have used a condom etc).

Still, an enjoyable read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I understand your goal, but it kind of wimps out in how your constructed the story line.

A woman can get pregnant only 5 to 10 days out of a month, so why the day in day out cuckolding? Well we know why, don't we. And simple ejaculation is not love, and in itself not very good sex. But we also know why you made it so passionate and superior to her previous married sex life. So the format of the fucking was obviously contrived to create a sense of betrayal and cheating, all while the husband is giving his tacit approval. Another camouflaged cuck story. Kind of cheap and disappointing.

But it just becomes pathetic when the wife, finally and inadvertently, learns his true feelings and is crushed by her complicity and emotional abandonment of her husband. If the wimpy martyr had just let his true and complete feelings be known from the beginning, they could have dialed back the sex to just accomplish the pregnancy, or totally abandoned the whole idea. So she was given permission to enjoy her superior fuck toy, and enjoy him she did, and did, and did. And who's fault is it that she enjoyed the sex, and who's fault is it that she continued to want it and miss it when her husband couldn't/wouldn't provide it?

And what is her solution when she finally realizes the depth and scope of her abandonment? She seizes her husband and wants to restart their life, their location, and reestablish their marriage, and family. Yeah, she was a great fuck for another man, but she wants to be a greater wife, and mother, for this man. Only question in my mind, is he man enough to become her husband? Up to now he's been a useless, self-destructive poltroon. The most important sex organ is the brain. He can give his wife what Adam gave her, plus so much more, if he can man-up and get inside her head. She wants him there. Its up to him to find the way.

Thank you for a very thought provoking tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Drivel

I believe the author just wants to suck a dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's so sad that these authors and readers were raised to be so ashamed of their homosexuality that they feel the need to try to conceal it even from themselves. Then they turn to these cuckolding stories.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
hey asshole of LIT, Forester is NOT a fag like you!!!

I know him and his shit has more man than all of you!! gave this a 5 to help offset your dumb ass comments and vote

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

It's so sad that these authors and readers were raised to be so ashamed of their homosexuality that they feel the need to try to conceal it even from themselves.

Then they turn to these cuckolding stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT

Are there really husbands who would agree to this? None that I know. This one was a complete idiot. And, as for the wife! Words fail me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
this is what happens when you let a white girl

try to tell a story.....since her husband or whatever dumped her for cheating she writes as if he did not..as if he had no self respect.

lol girls writing as if they know men lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

author is a cuck and a fag.

Addicted098Addicted098about 8 years ago
what a story of self pitty

What a story of self destruction and dwelving into self pity.

Started to hate him in the end instead feeling bad for him. What an idiot creating so much mess.

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 8 years ago
I've thought about this story way too much...

I had originally thought that Adam had been the winner in these events. But assuming that Adam has a conscience, I now feel kinda bad for him.

1. He knows that he was cheating with Melody, and that he had hurt his best friend very badly. (forgetting a birthday because they are too focused on fucking is, in the Literotica world, a sure sign that she isn't with her husband emotionally )

2. He knows that he, Melody and Katheryn had allowed themselves to ignore Don's obvious pain (personality changes, suspicious weight loss) because it would have gotten in the way of the things that THEY wanted. (baby, wild sex)

3. Assuming that Don and Melody do move, Adam and Katheryn will have driven away their closest friends.

4. Over eight months, he and Melody must have had sex hundreds of times. He must realize that Don now has to satisfy a woman that Don hasn't ever had sex with, that Don and Melody have lost their shared intimacy, Does she even remember what Don is like in bed? She remembers Adam..

5. While Melody has to go through withdrawal of daily sex with Adam, she will build a sex life with Don (ideally). Adam though has to weather the same withdrawal knowing that he will never have sex again in his life.

6. He has to emotionally support Katheryn through any guilt she may feel about the cost of her baby to everyone's lives.

7. Additionally, don't think that he's seen the last of Michelle's grandmother .

onbothsidesonbothsidesabout 8 years ago
About comments on Don's wimp, cuck status

Granted, the man made a horrible mistake at the beginning, but then he fell into clinical depression. Depressed people can make choices that are bad for themselves. in part to hide that they are depressed.

Part of the problem in Don's case is that they started out as a very tight group of friends. However, the baby project quickly isolated him from the other three. The lovers became their own group and Katelyn's real sympathies lay with the two of them rather than Don (because she really wanted the baby). She obviously knew that he was hurting but she kept accepting his lies about himself as calling him out would prevent her from getting what she wanted. The lovers chose sex over Don's happiness while Katelyn chose the baby.

At the same time. Don felt isolated because his only part in project baby was as a potential roadblock.

It hurt him to know and hear about the sex every day but there was an additional element preying on his mind. The other three worry about Melody's pain, her guilt and her fear of her husband leaving. She hurts from these things, but at no point do we hear of any pain or sexual frustration because of her being cut off from her husband. She never mentions anything that she isn't getting from Adam, quite the contrary.

Add the plan for Melody to be part of a baby raising threesome and anyone can see that she doesn't really need Don. I think that Don didn't stop things because in his state he thought that he was already lost.

My final comment is to remind us that recovering from depression is nowhere as easy or fast as I think the ending implies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It gets a 1 since I can't give it a 0

See above, crap, just crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Regardless

of the derisory comments and whether I liked the subject matter, the author put forward a very descriptive and emotional tale. Full marks are given and deserved.

CTD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
both of them

Melody and Adam should be staked out and peeled

It wasn't about getting her pregnant...it was an in your face affair

Do not believe your ending to be possible!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
does not compute

After she became pregnant the sex was to stop. Should have been no reason to let them have ''release'' especially Adam as that was to be his situation after melody got pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
never the reason

A baby was excuse. The false reason so Adam could screw Melody and Katheryn wouldn't worry about Adam leaving her. Kathy convinced friend to whore herself out. She and Adam-especially Adam- viewed husband as wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fertility lasts only 1 week a month. Why are they screwing constantly?

Because they can, and because they want to. A really weak point in the logic of the plot. Surrogate mothering is not uncommon. Becoming the biological father's full time slut is strictly for fantasy fiction.

Great emotional energy, but really stupid and unbelievable detail. Just another clandestine cuckold story. If it was genuine surrogate pregnancy, the deal is 30 minutes of copulation, for a max of 2 times a day, with husband and wife present in the house if not in the room. Anxiety and stress reduces the chance of pregnancy? Touch shit; take it or leave it.

Your scenario was just an excuse to write a shared wife/cuckold story. Too bad. After 2 or 3 years of trying she will still not become pregnant. She will hint that maybe another man, maybe Adam, could help them. She will come home one day to find him gone, divorce papers signed, releasing her to find a fertile husband, or at least someone as good as Adam to satisfy her sexually. End of marriage, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Am So So Sorry

Okay, the writing is better than average. But there was not a sentence in this entire story that appealed to me in any manner. A married woman does not agree to be a whore for another woman's husband to produce a child. If she wasn't pregnant after one month, that's it. There is no way I would have sex with another man's wife for even one month and expect him to remain cellibate. In fact, why didn't Don and his wife have the baby and let Adam and Katherine adopt it. Melody did not think this out. Melody and Adam drove Don clinically crazy. Who's idea was it to expand their lovemaking to include anal and/or oral lovemaking. These do not produce babies. It only prolongs the experience. Personally I don't think Don and Melody stand a snowball's chance in Hell to continue in marriage. I honestly think Don is dying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Emotional Content

While I acknoeledge the story demands a certain suspension of disbelief, as someone who has known long term depression I can appeciate the author's effective communication of the husband's feelings of isolation and the kind of martyr complex that justifies anything in one committed to toughing things out alone. The husband's pain is palable and ever present throughout as is his growing despair. Having read a hundreds LW stories in the last two years I applaud the high level of emotion conveyed in this story.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Seriously, this story is really fucked up to put it mildly. -3*

No one in their right mind would go along with his wife fucking another guy in front of him fo almost year. Every hear of in-Vitro?

danoctoberdanoctoberover 5 years ago
Mmm...

Difficult read about a terribly messed up couple. Difficult in that the dynamics of their behavior is unfathomable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
He Should Have Diviorsed Her After A Few Months

Ok, the concept is good but it should have been thought out and documented, he should have been man enough to say no. So it went ahead with no time period as to how long they would try and she got into the other man, he should have walked out when that happened. They were idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SOOOOOOO FUCKING STUPID

How does being in a wheel chair prevent sex

How does it prevent pregnancy?

Why couldnt they use a turkey baster?

Why does sex for pregnancy require blow jobs

Why does sex for pregnacy require the cunt cutting off her husband from blowjobs or hand jobs or sex for the 23 out of 25 days a woman is NOT fertile

jesus fuck what a moronic concept

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Might be like a box of chocolates...

...but, it's more likely just dumb. None of these poor folk should be breeding at all, let alone with each other.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
wow...

That was certainly a bummer. But those kinds of stories have their own charm too. I'm surprised the husband didn't blow his brains out. That was one messed up couple. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trainwreck

Reading this story is like watching a very long trainwreck. Unable to stop reading, it clearly was well written.

What I don't understand, though, is if these women were too religious to go to a clinic for artificial insimination, how were they able to accept a prolonged relationship of infidelity? Shouldn't it be far more acceptable to have Adam jerk off into a surringe and use that? But then I guess there wouldn't be a story... So good writing, silly plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This author only posted two stories

But they were both thought provoking and this one was gut wrenching. There’s a bit of sunshine blown up our ass at the very end. I won’t bet on their success long term - too many issues. Her guilt, his depression, loss of her baby - yes her baby. Somewhere in the story, we find they’re too religious for medical intervention but not so much when comes to marriage vows. Silly, if not downright stupid.

The only relief I got was the wife had three different names during all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NO NOT happening. Kept waiting for him to grow some balls

Wimpy cuckold.

Comments said it

Other ways

No way any real man lets wife be cheating Slut

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
so, so, so stupid

You only have sex around her fertile time, not every day.

She could have helped her hasband with either hand or oral sex.

He could have worn a condom.

Come on...just an excuse for an affair. Irritating story.

Samson

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What utter bulkshit. Sex daily for months, and no pregnancy? This story was a huge waste of time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous