All Comments on 'Sun Hee Ch. 01'

by metalimbic

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!!

Great tease story! Hope you continue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No way

There is no way that he should ever be allowed to fuck her. The closest that he should get should be to be allowed to clean up after a real man has fucked her (a BBC possibly?). White boys are only good for licking pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hnng

I feel his pain. I was honestly about to bust, then she turned coat. I'm begging you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect Asian Teen Tease!

The story had a great twist because first we thought Sun was going to be this sweet an innocent FOB pure Asian virgin, but she turned out not to be. And to make things more interesting, she has turned the tables on him and made him promise not to cum, she is kind of making him the virgin instead, what a tease!

I don't think she will ever let him penetrate her now, he will be denied forever. He lost his chance, now he is stuck in this form of relationship with her, she loves having control for the first time in her life. If she ever let him fuck her, she might lose it, and she's not going to do that.

She is an exotic Korean girl too. Not only is he held captive by her beauty, but because she's from a different country he feels it's his duty to not upset her in any way. He will do anything she says.

DrSpy303DrSpy303over 8 years ago
Hot as it gets!

I've read this story a half dozen times already. This is by far my favorite story I read in a long time. Good writing please continue this series I love it!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
"Did you like that you didn't get to cum?"

"I liked that part, too." She smiled playfully.

Hell NO, dude what are you thinking !

Like your story, sexual, stimulating, and total fantasy. Speaking for my self-interest, no condom no problem. Good story.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 8 years ago
Great storytelling

Extremely well written story, great use of American English language, excellent wording choices. You've mastered the art of writing erotic literature quite well without lapsing into any of the classical Literotica cliches. Very well done, hope to see much much more of your work. Cheers,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This is excellent writing -- not just excellent 'erotic' writing. Well-paced, engaging, believable, the only fault is that it makes the reader want to wait till part 6 before he's done with it, and clearly that's a good thing ;).

What a day-and-night difference, to go from reading Marcel Proust's depiction of sex with Albertine to reading this (within an hour of each other). :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic!

Your story is simply the most compelling read I've ever found relating to chastity and all it's nuances. Well done.

I would highly recommend you compile it and publish as the market for well written tales such as this is vast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, it's hot, subtile and clever !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Needed more foreplay/preliminaries. And many more details of everything being done, and considering being done.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous