All Comments on 'The Witching Hour'

by Fredoberto

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
SeeingEyeSeeingEyeover 8 years ago
Wrong Date

Tough to read a story about Halloween that doesn't know when Halloween is. If he was negotiating November 30 he was a month too late. Halloween is October 31.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ops!

A Christmas baby, born on 25th September?

I don't think so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oops

she said it was a one night stand. sounds like she found out a some point

who she was having sex with. steady relationship , she knows.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
Good story...but...

Good story...but he and his wife's sister had a big problem...Would they kept their secret? Wouldn't that secret eat them alive? Interesting developments for a part 2, if the writer thinks it's in order a part 2...Or let's think another way: What would have happened if the scene was the opposite? 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2*s

Didn't like this story . So many problems !

I'll start getting it all together and get back to you ,Fredoberto on Halloween , November 31st , lol.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did those commentors really read and understand this story.

He cheated with his wife's sister ,thinking it was his wife at the Halloween party. He didnot even realize it till he saw his wife who had baby sat for his sister, he now covers up his part and his sister was too out of it to realize who she was with. So what's the rest of the story.

magmamanmagmamanover 8 years ago
Good one

Lots of hints about the direction it was headed, and even drunk most men would sort of know that it wasn't the wife once she was bent over. But I do remember one time back in College when I was barely 20, there was this girl in my bed that I thought was my girl friend but to this day I am still not sure. I woke up drunk to three of us in the bed, me in the middle? They both had on shorty nightgowns and I had on.. well.. nothing. And my girl friend was.. on the wrong side of our bed? She and her room mate looked a LOT alike, and her room mate was grinning the next day about something.

Still, fun read.

Good one,

Thanks,

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a fun story!

No one is to blame.

shadowjack17shadowjack17over 8 years ago
Not a bad story, but dates, man.

Get it together. 25 September for Christmas? In what country? 30 November for Halloween? Come on. Do a bit of homework.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little obvious but still some fun

Never mentioned that his wife and her sister looked so much alike, physically. But when he started to fuck the sister he didn't recognize it wasn't his wife? Unlikely. But still a funny story. But as another commentator pointed out - the devil is in the details. By November 30 everybody has finished their Thanksgiving Turkey and Halloween is a month past. Pay attention to the details and the rest will follow along. Starting the story off on the wrong date detracted from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dates

Agree the author needs to check his dates and an editor would pick up obvious errors like November instead of October. Have heard people refer to late September babies as "Christmas" babies, inferring that they are the result of their mother receiving a Christmas gift from their father nine months previously.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 8 years ago
Only (other) quibble

NO reason for SiL to suspect Hubby was her One Night Stand. SiL thinks Hubby would still be in London. SiL probably didn't realize that Hubby would be able to ID the green ribbon. Neither Hubby nor SiL removed their face paint and accouterments while 'in action' or asleep. Quibble? How did SiL know partner was in an esrablished relationship?

Oh yeah - and the date details ... where the Devil REALLY was ... irony!

Agree it was obvious from the set-up to the last paragraph, but it was fun seeing how it was going to materialize! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ha Ha Ha

I fucked the wrong woman, ha ha ha. Hilarious.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Accidents will happen

This oopsie' fell into the 'hit and cum ' phylum. I knew where the tail would end up but had too much journey fun 2 care. Could narrator be a daddy ? I five star dare fredoberto to further explore a sequel. Full marks. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Despite the error in dates

Story about why not to switch Halloween costumes.

Although, the two women in this story must of had similar body types for husband not to know at the time.

Having had a similar situation happen; all was fun until I noticed the lack of a birth mark on her backside. Didn't stop anything though; as I was buried in it at the time. And, lucky for me (having an understanding wife) we all had a chuckle at Thanksgiving; got me questioning a few things though...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

This one was a lot of fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey: Hey Anonymous 1 Star

You're right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not a bad rendition of an overdone plot.

What idea will you copy next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A man whose job it is to notice the details

And he didn't notice that we wasn't fucking his wife?

Not a very good closer is he.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

imhaplessimhaplessover 8 years ago
Even though predictable, very well written;

and entertaining, and isn't entertainment what it's about?

livetoreadlivetoreadover 8 years ago

I am sooo tired of anonymous complaining.. I wish this site would disallow anonymous comments... Anyway write a story yourself and see if you can come up with a new plot. A professor studied over 40,000 novels and concluded only six plots exist others say twenty, but the point being there are no new plots, only new stories. Please read for the enjoyment of it not to bh about trivialities. Comment on style, or lack of editing or something that might help the author. Not to express your frustration that you didn't bust a nut or that you lack an I.Q. Above 50.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

Not anonymous commenters bitch and complain. I thought it was a well written story.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
In the midnight hour she cried more, more, more" B. Idol.

Nice, what she doesn't know won't hurt, much. sounds like sister will remain silent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great job wish it was longer but that's how it goes. I have to say whoever did your proof reading and/or editing did a nice job. You have no spelling mistakes that i caught and your word usage was dead on. I do have an account but don't feel like signing in right now. I give it a 5 and I don't do that for 1 pagers usually.

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerabout 8 years ago
Excellent shortie

At the end of the story the embarrassment is thick on the ground - like an old London fog. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's divorced because her husband cheated, . . .

so she let's her brother-in-law cheat on her sister, with her?

An unbelievable rendition of this plot idea. It is distracting that his wife's sister is responding to and leaving the dance with a guy who at this point she thinks is a stranger. Then when she must realize it is her brother-in-law she fucks him anyway, leaving a loving note, knowing that he will soon learn that she was not his wife? So she obviously believes the husband won't tell. How can she be so sure?

Thanks for trying, but too absurd to enjoy.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
What do I think...

Your stories are pretty short. That's OK I guess.

The problem with the dates reflect a lack of proofreading. That's a problem easily fixed.

Someone complained this was a 'shopworn' story line. They all are; that's where some writers get in trouble, me included. We'll try to wriggle in some kind of original twist; usually a twist that gets a thousand complaints about plot holes. We're damned if we do, and damned if we don't.

You story was simple, short, straightforward, fun, and free.

Thanks for the offering. Keep writing; remember give things an added look.

Of course this was a five.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
funny as hell!

but this guy has to be the stupidest human being on the planet. No way he doesn't know it's not his wife.

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

I LMAO at this. Too funny:-)

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
Great Story = LMAO

Typo - October and November - they both end with the same letters :)

I thought that in the UK it was Hallow's Eve which is what the US version of Halloween is loosely based on.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
THE ITENARY SAYS IT ALL

and the time lines confirm it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Macbeth?

"When shall we three meet again?" indeed!

TonyKiwiTonyKiwiover 6 years ago
really

you fuck some one and don't realise it isn't your wife. Give me a break. Crap #1 TK

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Costumes

The previous commenter seems to not understand fiction. The woman resembles her sister, has the same red hair and is the same size. She is wearing a costume and loads of makeup, and the room is dim. Unless there are sex code signals, moaning and grunting sounds pretty indistinct. The best thing about this episode is that the husband is innocent and in the clear, and the sister doesn’t feel taken advantage of. A win for all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What a bunch of whiny assholes. IT'S FICTION, YOU FUCKS!!!

The author wrote a fairly believable story and you nitpicking fuck faces just can't let yourselves enjoy it for what it was intended to be... a fictional instance of a man living a daydream. Go to your bathroom and play with yourselves instead of leaving your whiny, asinine comments to pollute our olfactory senses.

I gave it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐... That's right. Five of 'em. Not only because it deserved it but to piss you whiny, complaining ass-wipes off.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good short

A good quick little read. It would be interesting to see what happens next.

trandall9991trandall9991over 5 years ago
not going the way I thought it would

I thought he wouldnt cheat. And then he does.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Give Up

When exactly do they celebrate Halloween in England? In the first sentence of the story the guy said he was stuck in London, trying to negotiate a deal, on November 30th. And he needed to be home the next night to take his wife to the Halloween Masked Ball. Well... the next night would have been December 1st. So I gotta ask, what the hell is up? Typo, or what? Whatever, it kinda screwed the whole story up for me.

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Added to my favorites

Nice!

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 5 years ago

Funny but innocent enough. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow1

Beautiful little gem.Did Jenny realize it was Nicholas who fucked her ? I think she did! 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Did Anyone Else Notice

Witch Hazel? Do they sell that across the pond? Signed: BTW

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Indeed.....

He can blame hell for his triast with sister-in-law.

fregenfregenover 2 years ago

Yes, fun flash story. Very nice indeed. 5

Thanks for sharing. fregen

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A sequel would be very interesting.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Oh my, little witch sister boned her sisters hubby… naughty naughty

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Hilarious - didn’t see that coming until almost the end. 5*

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 2 years ago

Bewitching job, sir. Many stars.

Слава Україні! (my avatar is Ukrainian stamp honoring soldiers who told Russian warship delivering ultimatum to surrenter "Іди на хуй!"

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

🤣😂🤣😂⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[12.12.22]

Whoopsie Doodle!

11/10!!!!!

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

That’s a great read, nice fast and to the point

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gotta fess up before it blows up in your face fam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jenny didn’t notice that she was in the same room her sister booked and where she applied her makeup?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFredoberto@Fredoberto
769 Followers
Born many years ago in Glasgow, Scotland. Travelled the world, lived and worked in several countries and survived so far.