All Comments on 'I Chauffeured My Wife and Her Lover'

by EllisEmmitt

Sort by:
  • 56 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I thought it was great. I was able to enjoy it and then enjoy my wife

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Well written

Not my normal thing, but sufficiently well written and thought out that I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just goes to prove men think

With their little head. Thats what this story says.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Little head big head men like sex, so do ladies. The only thing that doesn't like it is

dear annony. He's a troll, I gave this a 5 for a good fun cuckold story.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
this is so good, If I couldgive it a 10 I would

One of the good cuck stories on here. And you can almost feel the husband's fear and excitement and need as he watches his wife with her lover.

cw159cw159over 8 years ago
I gave it a 4

Pretty well written so I did give it a 4. I would like to see a second chapter as I suspect things would NOT be pleasant around their house the next day. Given her recent behavior with the sexting and his anger about that along with her ignoring all of their prearranged signals to stop that night, he's going to have to make a big decision. At worst, one of them should be out the door and him looking for a lawyer. At best, she should be sleeping in another room until all the STD tests come back and since HIV can take six months to show up, hope the guest room has a comfortable bed. As for him getting turned on while it was happening, most men get turned on watching porn. OK, it was in the back seat of his cab and it was his wife with a man but he's still watching porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Cuckold story troll has returned I see

This sad little man who trolls all the Loving Wife stories and posts all the negative comments is probably a little wimpy guy who tried the cuckold lifestyle with his wife and she ended up leaving his sorry ass for another man. Then he tried to heal his broken heart by hanging out giving blowjobs to strangers in porn theaters. It's almost comical how adamant and persistent he is about posting foolish comments. I suppose since he can't leave his house any more due to incontinance from having his asshole reamed by all the guys at the truck stop too often, he has to find something to do with his time. You'd think after swallowing so many loads himself he would have mellowed out by now.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 8 years ago
Wrong category

BDSM. He is a masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A recipe for disaster

Needs a second chapter, the aftermath when he grows a pair and kicks her out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SICK AND TIRED OF THE NAY SAYERS

l'm a cuck and I totally love the life style. Love being made to prep (suck) her lover and then clean them both up after the deed, HEAVEN. You know what's neat, they both love it also............If you don't like it why read it!!!!!

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Original and well done

Despite fact I typically hate cucky stories, your use of the taxi as a vehicle to outline the cuckold angst and how the hubby set himself up was very good. Have to give it a 4 even though I think cuck's are a sad perversity of human sexualityand more gay than hetero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Well written . I also hope there is another chapter , where she lovingly leads him deeper into the cuckold lifestyle

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gave it a 1* .....

Just one thing to say, where the hell is FTDS??????

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
At least some originality

The taxi driver setting gives it a unique perspective. Still don't like the material but at least it was somewhat original 3*

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The problem with this story...

The problem with this story: when he found out she was cheating, he should have divorced her...Cheating shows no respect, no love...And that was what happened in the end...1*

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Well Done

This is very well-written. You handled the build-up beautifully. While I dislike willing cuckold stories it is impossible to feel any sympathy for husbands who put themselves and their wives in such a position. There are no victims.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slut

Originally happily married, her curiosity got her into computer contacts with strangers for sexual gratification out of curiosity. Now, she played him along and now, she intended all along to take this all the way. She knew her husbands kink and she knew his curiosity would keep him from stopping her and she knew she could play dumb and

,,,,play dumb, she played dummy perfectly and now, he is forever more a cuckold and it won't be occasional by the conduct we just witnessed, it will be frequent and she'll play hubby so...

...so, he either wakes up and leaves or becomes the lowest form of submissive cuckold there is and he has already passed grade one and she as much as exposed him to asshole and mocked hubby.

She's a slut hubby and I'm not sorry - you are!

Well written author, disgusting on the part of hubby!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Extraordinary Story. Five Stars!

This was a very sophisticated and well written piece. It was psychologically complex but clearly expressed the emotions of a sexually deprived / sexually frustrated wife and the conflicting emotions of the husband being cuckolded. Also, the story had an exciting build up and climax, both sexually and emotionally.

The surprise ending was totally unexpected. It was emotionally devastating to the husband, a triumph for the wife, and reason to gloat for the lover. Good God man, this is really erotic literature!

The only problem now is, how do you maintain the same literary level of excellence in a sequel? Please continue to keep the next chapter free of all the clichés and predictableness that often plague this genre. You managed to present a refreshing, new story and I wish you well in surprising us with the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A hot well written story but the cuck concept is abnormal. She most likely cheated and than lead him to this lets try a little adventure without going to far but it was her intention to fuck all along. She a sneaky untrustworthy cheating cunt. She played her dumb hubby like a pro knowing he would get caught up in the moment . He used the set up signs but she kept pushing until he caved than totally humiliated him by letting on to the guy that was her hubby. A fall out story with him putting her through the same than serving her with the divorce papers and make her grovel to stay with him would be nice to teach her a lesson

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 8 years ago
loved the fantasy

never mind the people who read the entire story and then complain about what they knew it was going to be about. this is an erotic fantasy, well written.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
Big cocks fucking other guys wives are always such a turn on

Very enjoyable, working up to a great climax. Who woudn't enjoy this sexy scenario, and to add to the pleasure all done in the back of a car! More like this please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot and very well written

Brought back memories of a different sort. I was driving. My wife giving me a blowjob. A couple in the back seat watching. His wife saying I want to see. Pushing the seat back, trying to keep focused on the road. My wife takes her mouth off of me. Adjusts the rearview mirror down. Asks the couple if they can see. Her husband is quiet. His wife sounds very excited. Yes she says. My wife goes back down on me.

I realize I'm doing 80. Take my foot off the accelerator. Tap the brakes. Can't cum but boy do I want to. His wife leans over the seat, pushes my wife's head down. Don't know why but the sight of her hand toying with my wife's hair and my wife's wet warm soft mouth push me over the edge. I groan realize I'm speeding again and all over the road. Rapid fire contractions. Finished. Still not soft and barely done with my climax she gets up and gives me an open mouth kiss pushing the cum from her mouth into mine. Thanks for the memories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Chauffer

One of the best of its genre I have ever read. Simply fantastic story. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapters 2-6 ??

ASAP. TNX

1FootGuy1FootGuyover 8 years ago
Interesting story, well written

Good character development and, sure, it's fantasy and we all know it. But you got the readers to suspend their disbelief long enough to get to a satisfying climax and resolution.

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 8 years ago
well done

Well written, original and extremely erotic. I really like your writing style and hopefully you'll keep sharing your work.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 8 years ago
True to Your Description

The description to your story indicated that the experience went further than hubby wanted. With that in mind, will we see a second chapter where the repercussions of the wife's betrayal are explored? I might be able to give a decent rating to such a chapter. Based on the description, this story is unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written 5*

I very much like your writing style and the development of the story. This is not a man who wants to be a cuckold but is being forced into dark areas by a combination of his wife's initial emotional and/or sexual betrayal, her obvious desire to be with another man again and his desire to please his wife sexually even if it means letting her be with someone else.

I personally think it is more about her manipulation of him than his inherent need to be a cuckold. He feels he cannot satisfy her so she is forcing him to go further than he wants, whilst at the same time cleverly making him think that this is what he actually wants. It is likely to get to the stage where he is addicted to the thrill of watching his wife with a bigger and better lover and then she will run amok as he is increasingly humiliated by his perverted lust. My question is, will she continue to love him or just use him? I hope it end well but have my concerns.

The story has the potential for more angst and pathos if you continue in this vein. A cut above the normal cuckold story, well done.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 8 years ago
Decent writing

The writing is good even if the story is a total downer.

One point. This quote;

"It seemed an eternity that they had danced, grinded, and groped."

is supposed to have come from someone who did post graduate work in comparative literature? Grinded?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mostly well written, but...

You started in the past tense. Stay in the past tense. The paragraph that suddenly changed to present tense was jarring.

And no, it did not make it more exciting. It just meant that you lost control of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love your style

i love your style of writing, eagerly waiting for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
SO the wife chooses to cheat?

And the husband gets what out of it exactly? Besides being demeaned and degraded? That's why these stories never make sense. The husband gets humiliation and the wife gets some nice disease or pregnant. And that's a worthwhile topic for a fictional story? Not in my book.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I LIKED this sex story VERY MUCH & gave it a 5- (☆☆☆☆☆-). It is original, erotic, well crafted, & last but not least, realistic

The husband is a very lucky sick fuck.

I am a sick fuck myself BUT i haven't been as lucky as he... yet.

The wife is a TRUE LOVING WIFE: at no point did she disregarded the fact her husband is in the front seat. She was constantly sending coded signals to him attempting to get his OK for what she was doing.

Should her hubby ever leave her, i will be happy to marry her!

In my mind some men are pre-wired to have a strong voyeur/wittol side. As a rule they are not aware what they want, "what they really really want!" Usually a shocking situation causes a seismic shift of sorts and their voyeur side gets released with full force like lava from a volcano. I experienced several such moment as i was disvovering my own voyeur/wittol side.

Above was well depicted in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great story

Annony hates these stories because they remind him of his ex dead wife and how she fucked him over all during their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I gave this story a 5 (five) because it is EROTIC & REALISTIC. The story was well crafted

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck and slut!

Can't help but comment on you're exotic well written story. Not the ordinary cuckold story with refreshing true to life voyeure style coupling of the wife's pleasure. Wish others would use you're pleasant style. Thanks will follow you for more refreshing content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well Done.

Sexy story with good tension. Please write more.

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A writer with talent

great inventions for the details.....original and well developed....keep writing..

NaureenNaureenover 5 years ago
Ooooh la la laaa!!

Wish to experience this journey .....mmmmmm🥰😋😋😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5 = 100%)!

👍👍 (two thimbs up!)

The scenario was brilliantly conceived, & the storyline was very well crafted.

I am looking forward to reading Ch. 2!

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Great work!

Keep it up, I loved imagining myself in such a situation, dreaming about it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When I saw the title

I hoped you worked for a Funeral Parlor.

EllisEmmittEllisEmmittabout 4 years agoAuthor
Dear Anonymous

Eat a dick.

gpetagpetaover 2 years ago

good story about a coward hubby afraid to lose his wife, afraid to stop the stranger even afraid to say stop as his wife asked him 3 times

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wife and I have done this sort of thing several times. I’m an Uber driver and when she finds a guy she likes she pretends to call for an Uber but is really texting me instead. I have watched her get fucked in her own minivan several times. One night she hooked up with two guys who asked that we head to a nearby park. When we got there they asked if I wanted to join them. The three of us took turns fucking my wife on a picnic table and then on one of the swings. That as a night neither of us will forget.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Hahahhaaaa

Its no wonder you pulled a hit and run as a contributor here.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

the pain and the pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Cuck Shit" from a Cuck "wannabe" writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I drove a taxi for extra income. We were saving up to buy a home of our own. Maryanne my wife was going out for a night with friends. I told over the radio that I had a pickup at Danardoes. It was a good place actually where my wife was going with her friends. I seen her standing with a guy as I pulled up. I didn't know the guy.I pulled up and they jumped in. I grabbed a hat that was on the seat that someone had left and put it on. I was trying to figure out what was going on there also was glasses. I put them on but had to slide them down on my nose enough to see correctly. The guy handed me a hundred dollar bill and said just drive till I tell you to bring us back. He was pushing my wife to fast or something. She started protesting and finally he said take us back. I was out in the country. Our boss requires us to have a carrying permit. I pulled off the highway on a dirt road and git out. I opened the back door and said get out. In the dark my wife still didn't know me. She went to get out and I held up my hand. She sat back in and I closed the door. I said enjoy the walk and don't think of calling the law. I have friends that will take care of you. Besides I know that women's husband and I will tell her what to say about you so her husband doesn't know what she was up to. I got in the car and drove off in the wrong direction. My wife was saying please don't hurt me I need to get home to my family. She kept pleading me to not hurt her. I just pulled over when I was at the edge of town and stopped and motioned her to get out. She scrambled to get out and actually thanked me. I drove off wondering what she was going to do about the car go home and have an excuse or go get it. I called in on my phone asking if I could take off that I wasn't feeling good. I actually wasn't. I walked in the house. She was sitting on the couch and didn't look so good herself. I asked what was wrong and where is the car. She said that she had drank to much and got a ride home to be on the safe side. I said that's my girl being safe and smart. In bed later I felt her jerking and crying. I asked what was going on? She broke down worse. She told all that I knew plus what happened in the bar. I let her worry for about a week and started letting up. I was not going to put up with a cheating spouse.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I bet this was the guy she got cought texting and he knew the game, playing along. Hubby is always in the dark.

gladventurergladventurer6 months ago

It's hard to like a story when the characters are so stupid. She's been cheating on him and his solution to trying again is to give her permission to fuck another guy. Duh. When your trust in your spouse is shaken is hardly the time to push her towards other lovers, unless you just want rid of her, which by the end of the story I would have understood. She doesn't adhere to the pre-determined rules and that tells me all I need to know about her. If she really loves him, which I doubt, she would adhere to the rules and would not make him feel bad about it either. Love is patient and kind, not self-seeking. Dumb ass should have held his ground and put a stop to it. He should have allowed himself his feelings of insecurity and jealousy, given the fact she had already cheated on him. Instead he loses the battle for her before it really ever began. Let her go dude and save yourself. If she really wants to save the marriage, she needs to fight harder for it than you.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

72% of married men have the fantasy of watching their wife with another man. So all you haters are in that 28%, or your blathering is just a form of self hatred. Either that, or you have never been with a woman

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

72% of men? Yeah, right. Kinda like 87.3% of statistics are made up on the spot?

gladventurergladventurer6 months ago

Touché anonymous. ;-)

@Ic69hunter - To say I doubt your stats on men fantasizing about their wives fucking other men would be a gross understatement. But even if that number were 100%, is irrelevant to me because I don’t choose my beliefs about truth and relationship from other people. And besides I didn’t say anything about the practice or efficacy of cucking. Are you saying that 72 % of men are ok with their wives cheating and lying to them. Which she admits in Pt2.

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Thanks for calling me on that Stat. It came from a very biased 20 year old survey by Penthouse. So I researched and found a large scale survey from 2021 . The numbers are as follows

58 % of married men have the fantasy of watching their wife with another man, and surprisingly, 33 % of wives have the fantasy of being with another man in front of their husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous