All Comments on 'Write Me What to Do'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
writerlywriterlyover 8 years ago
Great job

Sexy yet romantic and sweet. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding!!!

Thank you, I really enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Amazing, I thoroughly enjoyed that. If I have any criticism it seems you rushed to finish it, but regardless, my favourite ever literotica story. Bravo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed it..., but

I enjoyed the premise of your story and some of the buildup, but there was far too much of it, and then it just ended too quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing story

I have been a reader for a long time and this was the first time I felt compelled to comment. Wonderful story- the plot and the build up, had me hooked. Now I want to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
orgasmasing

I have been reading stories for a couple years but this was the first that kept me turned on for hours. I started your story this morning before work and finished it 12 hours later, having many orgasms throughout the day. Please please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice attempt...

But: "straight jacket" vs. "strait-jacket" completely fucked it up for me and I continued reading from that point onwards with a more critical eye.

The result is that I believe you should fire your editor - a closer perusal of the story revealed many more little 'problems' that should have been picked up by even a half-arsed editor...

Or yourself on a re-read prior to submission.

You have a certain amount of talent. Now you need to put in the hard work and learn to finish off things properly - the difference between a work of art and a mere decoration can sometimes be nothing more complex than a coat of polish and some elbow-grease.

Homonyms, especially ones like the aforementioned instance, seem to be a staple of today's American writers. Perhaps it's your "education system"...

For an example of a REAL writer who just happens to be a real, live, authentic but curmudgeonly American, Google Fred Reed. And read his articles and books. He's legally blind but never makes silly mistakes like yours.

Or you could just say "fuck that" and remain third-rate.

Your call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good, but needs clarity, better editor

I enjoyed the story, but it was somewhat convoluted at times. I kept getting confused about when/if Jason knew it was Blair and when he knew Blair knew it was him (ex. You had her leave a comment with the name Jason not Joseph pretty early on, typo?; when she left her panties, I assumed she was instructed to put it in her "boss' drawer", but you then say Jason now knows that B knows it's him. Why would he come to that conclusion if the person is just doing as instructed. This is when HE should realize that B works for him, not the other way around).

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gorgeous story...

Made me late for work I couldn't stop reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot hot hot

Been a lurker for awhile. Never read anything in this category, but this was the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good, error correction only thing needed

Would have been 5 stars except for errors. Clean it up, & you're good to go. Keep it up!

IntrepidThoughtIntrepidThoughtover 8 years ago
Epic story

Well-crafted story with lots of bits that add up nicely and have that magical plausibility factor. Just a few editing glitches as pointed out by others that cause a little hiccup in the flow but otherwise top notch stuff. I'm not normally into submissive stories like this but the desire to see the next part of it definitely kept me going and coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW!!!!!

I'd love to find someone to "convert" and make my "toy"! To watch the change...direct it...see it as.....back in a few...have something to take care of as I imagine......

LapetitebourgeoiseLapetitebourgeoiseover 8 years ago
Great Story

Really wonderful story! Very well written, save for minor grammatical and spelling errors. The characters are well fleshed out and the story is believable and truly enticing, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story...........well put together. Almost believable! lol

Loved it!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 8 years ago
Exciting ! Very much so !

I started reading this story and couldn't put it down ...

Yes, there are some misspelled words, and yes, the story is not perfect - but those who point it out have to prove they can do better - not at grammar ! At writing a story!

What I mean is, that what I felt while reading it, was way more important than the errors I found ... I'm not condoning them ... I just had such a good time reading this story, that I'm willing to ask the writer to do some editing on his work and leave it at that !!

It was a very sexy story with a plotline with a fantastic pacing, that was both unusual and hot ! I loved the characters and their interaction made me a bit jealous. I'd love a Joseph/Jason in my life.

One thing I'm sorry for though: I would have loved to read more about Blair and Jason having sex ! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT IMAGINATION

This is a wonderful story that comes to life as you read it. The flow and imagination you but into it isn't what you normally find in a literotica story and is a breath of fresh air. I loved every second of WRITE ME WHAT TO DO and hope you continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I really like it is there more to come I would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue this story

I enjoyed this story. I also hope you will continue writing these characters adventures over their next two week vacation. Please and thank you.

HTW2HTW2over 8 years ago
Great story!

This has been one of the best stories I've ever read I couldn't put it down. The suspence and building excitement was very well done. Please continue this story line! Definitely want more, thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

Please write more! I started reading and didn't expect to finish it in one sitting! I was so enthralled with it all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
super fucking hot

I never liked stories on masturbation or girl on girl before..but after reading this! damn you. i had a slutty smile plastered on my face the entire time i read it and a lot more!! what a read!!!

CartoonNinjaCartoonNinjaover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Great buid up and very hot. My only gripe is that the conclusion felt a touch rushed. Great story though. 5*

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Don't know

This has happened to me a few times. I just couldn't get into the story, got bored about page 3 and stopped reading. I didn't rate this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Absolutely Amazing!

Wow. I just read one of my own fantasies written by somebody else. Who knew it would be this great!

I would like a bit more length at the end, it seems you did finish quite fast, but I'm not complaining. Very well done, sir.

P

rickydean56rickydean56over 5 years ago
I loved it

I don’t know why some people get off bashing writers on their stories. I felt the story. I may have noticed a few things but they didn’t stop me from enjoying the tale. Personally I think they get off trying to feel superior somehow. I read at least 4 hours a day and this story only has one fault. It ended! I don’t read or write to learn, I read to live outside my real world and experience joy. I live these stories in my mind and look forward to more from you. Punctuation and grammar don’t exist in real conversations much and when I read it’s like hearing a story and I heard you just fine.

G5902G5902over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story!

This evolved very nicely over a good time frame with just the right amount of detail and suspense! Thank you for sharing.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Fantastic

Original idea and well thought out and written. One of the best stories I've come across on Literotica. Well done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous