All Comments on 'Mitzi Ch. 05'

by EZ4BLKcock

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82over 8 years ago
Awesome!

Love this story - it could be my ex wife narrating it! Really captured the black cock whore mentality, must be based on extensive personal experience!

I gave it 5 Stars, it deserves more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wife dream come true

My wife has always liked black men. One night we were out in town. There were a few blacken in the same bar and she couldn't take her eyes of them. I asked her if she'd like to fuck one of them and she said yes. I went upto one of them and pretended it was her birthday and her birthday wish was to fuck a black cock. He came back to our house and I watched her suck his 10" cock for fun. He fucked her sweet wet pussy. She asked me if she could lose her anal virginity to him which she did. She loved it and so did I. I recorded it and wank furiously to it. Now she's addicted to big black cocks and I'm addicted to watching her with one. Her next ambition is to be spit roasted by 2 black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I wondering when you were returning!!

OrcDominionOrcDominionover 8 years ago
Glad

I am glad to see you decided to continue this series. It is one of my favorites! I hope to see more chapters soon.

auhound49auhound49over 8 years ago
Thanks very much for another story!

I love your stories of preg risk sex. So very hot and even hotter when any baby is not desired, and it being black takes it up a level. You really bring the reader into the experience. I hope you adding to this story means you will add to so many of your others that have left us dangling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Keep going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BBC

Love your stories. Nice to know, even if its just fantasy that there are women who crave cock. I think of pussy that way always wanting to explore it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Fucking black cock great.....fucking black cock raw, even better....young white girls and white wives getting knocked up....THE BEST!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really wish you’d write more about Mitzi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous