All Comments on 'Mr. Ramsey and the Brat'

by Tastytress

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
silent_submissive114silent_submissive114over 8 years ago
second chapter?

I really enjoyed this story I hope there's more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good!!

Your story flowed well. It was such a pleasure to read. Liked both of your characters. Hope there will be more. Thanks.

CruzinSuziCruzinSuziover 8 years ago
Great Read

Your dialog writing was really nicely done. That is not an easy task to make it reader friendly.

Thank you also, for giving 2 hot scenes w lunch and breakfast.

Please bring the characters back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well written with good character development. I was a bit off-put by the noncon nature of the am office scene. It just didn't seem to fit the flow. Not arguing against consensual noncon, just that it didn't seem right in that time and place. For a first scene between them the boss/subordinate dynamic holds plenty of power on its own. Very happy to read a female sub character with backbone, one that doesn't flip into mindless Gory slave mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He's going to punish her on a whim?

And she tells him she won't be a slave but to go ahead and beat her? How stupid is THAT? What a complete mess this was. And it felt more like Nonconsent/reluctance than BDSM. No stars for complete drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I agree with the "character development" comment. I'd almost like to read a "prequel" as to how and why Sheri ended up in the "position" that started with the opening lines of this scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I love brats

I love punishing them, and Kane does, too. Shari needs a really hard spanking in the next chapter. Maybe at the club?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

Best story I have read in a while. I loved the woman having a personality and not cumming the moment he spanked her. I love the scenes played out, especially when she got no gratification from the punishment. The build up is what made this story about perfect for me. And her love hate relationship with spanking and being a slave feels very real and therefore much more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Loved it! I hope you are planning to write more about these two and their adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bravo!

I haven't come across a female character who was able to competently articulate needs while immersing herself enough in the theater of a scene so that it truly comes across as authentic. Wholly satisfying. Please keep exploring & writing about this pair!! Xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

Best Story Ever!!!!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 8 years ago
That was very erotic!

Finally a brat story where the brat isn't a whiney little bitch, or hopelessly stupid, but a plucky witty plain speaking woman.

Office romance....office rape....you say tomato I say tomahto...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add anal

Spanking and anal go great together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue with this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story, minor tweak

Hi, I really liked your story - the concept and telling - the only thing that tripped me up was the lack of contractions in the dialog bits. It’s not really how English-speakers speak, especially in familiar/intimate situations. It’s something I noticed in your other stories too. You should, I think, use the separate words (non-contractions?) sparingly and for emphasis only - it would make for a smoother read.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

You seem to have a great understanding of the Dom/sub relationship, I am in a similar one I wonder if you enjoy that dynamic relationship as well

vodiodo69vodiodo69over 1 year ago

Oh good there’s another part! I needed a boss like that! Fun at work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous