All Comments on 'From Jenny to Mei Ch. 26'

by asianToy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Love this series.

Clouds_and_RainClouds_and_Rainover 8 years ago
Delicious!

As expected, it was Delicious!

NutRanchNutRanchover 8 years ago
Delightful!

Thank you again for sharing the gift of your creativity.

Quite possibly my favorite chapter in the series.

marcus48marcus48over 8 years ago
Thanks

Absolutely worth the wait .

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
Intense

I'm a bit overwhelmed with what happened between Dr. K & Mei Chun.

Her epiphany may very well be critical to her life going forward, but will she shitcan it for more cock? Her behavior leaves no clear answer, her thoughts give even less comfort.

Sophia will be the name of their first girl... wonderful :)

I'm past overwhelmed with Tim and Karla... I can't say I've ever done the 'angry sex' thing (maybe I should have, but I just haven't) so it's hard for me to relate to.

I'm not sure the ending was solid, but it makes sense. The Ma's are practical folk (at least momma is) from what you've shown us.

Well, it's been one helluva ride, that much is sure!

Thanks for the story,

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What.A.Trip!

I think my two favorite scenes are

He would have named her Sophia if it were his choice; wisdom personified, and with a flash of what felt like foreknowledge, thought it would be a good name for their daughter.

Wow what a concept, that 'revelation' of a certainty like that... so cool!

I think Ai and Philip are solid - although she is not going to stop mixing things up in his life, he's in for a Wild Ride!

and

"I'm not fucking your high school girl crush, Ai."

"By Thanksgiving you'll fuck anyone I tell you to."

LOL, I believe her!

Now to Mei... what.the.everloving.fuck? Seriously, she's lost in her own little fantasy world aint she? No matter, Ai saw it coming already if I recall, so she'll be ready to help Philip deal. You must have some pretty wild stuff coming down the pipes in the next one or two chapters, I really look forward to them!

Clouds_and_RainClouds_and_Rainabout 8 years ago
As expected...

... its was a wonderful journey! Twenty-Six chapters and still able to keep your followers anxiously waiting for the next chapter. Well done indeed!

theghostwritertheghostwriterabout 8 years ago
I'm exhausted

Firstly I must apologise that I have not commented previously but ......well I have just been entranced by this story, having just discovered it and it has upset many of my timetables as I have worked my way through it - often reading well past my time deadlines.

A wonderful and entrancing story - it held me, wanting to read the next chapterand always reading one more than I should have.

Now I wait anxiously for the next installment - I hope it won't be too far away7

mountaincat4mountaincat4about 8 years ago
Remarkable

I half seriously suggested in a comment on a previous chapter that it could take 100 chapters to fully elaborate this series. Now I'm wondering if 100 is enough. I hope you have plenty of time to write because you could be here for a while. Like Mei Chun did with Dr. K, you've gotten hold of something much bigger than you expected.

By the way, I'm glad she did it. Both she and Philip need to realize that slavery, no matter how luxurious, is not an ultimately fulfilling foundation for a relationship. One must beware golden chains as much as iron ones.

A word of caution: it has been my experience that many readers tend to avoid long series, preferring to confine their selections to the category they are most interested in. This is consistent with an overall lack of patience and the regrettable pursuit of instant gratification in the general population. Your complaint at the end of one of your chapters regarding how few readers take the time to comment bears this out. I have stories that have been viewed by over 100,000 readers and received fewer than 15 comments. Go figure.

Is there any way to get an email when Ch. 27 is posted?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userasianToy@asianToy
416 Followers
I've hit the mother of all writer's blocks. Not that I don't write, I do, maybe too much. The issue is that I get to a point in a story and can't find the motivation to work through the issues. The harder I work and the more I press myself the more my passion is sapped and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES