All Comments on 'Helping the Neighbor Kid'

by sweetlucky12

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Great Flash Story****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot, hot story

Hope Jake has a quick recovery so Maggie can use him a few more times over the weekend.

Harvey_32Harvey_32over 8 years ago
Your wrong!

I hope jake doesn't make a quick recovery so she has to help him for a long time :-) yolo

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Needs next chapter!

Very hot opening story that just screams for chapter 2!

harley233harley233over 8 years ago
Ho Hum

So many similar stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your wrong?

You're wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Like the Previous Poster's Comment

I like the previous poster's idea of having Tom knowingly watch Maggie go bouncy bouncy on Jake's boner. After all, Tom did tell Maggie to "let (him) know how he can help."

amoroneamoroneover 8 years ago
Nice simple story.

Thanks for the tale, any thing is possible and that was erotic, not too complicated and i wish I had been Jake. Endless possibilities for future chapters. What about his mates and her friends?

richardinorrichardinorover 8 years ago
loved it

I love hearing this from a woman's point of view. Next time I would like for it to go all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hand job.

A sock is a useful tool for hand job. the sock can be placed over the penis and the friction can be adjusted by grip. It is not as messy as the lube and it cathes the sperm and is cleaned up by running it though a wash cycle..

OOAAOOAAalmost 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My son's friend stayed over one night and while my son went off to work early the next morning his friend had a lie in. Eventually he got up and didn't seem bothered that he was letting me see him naked. Now ive seen a few cocks in my time but this 19 year old had a cute little stubby one that nestled on top of a massive pair of balls. He said that he hadn't cum in a few days and needed relief. I offered to help and bared my boobies for him and then took hold of his cock. It was so tiny that I couldn't get my hand around it I just just used a finger and thumb. Slowly he got hard but at full erection he was only about 2 inches. However the moaning told me he was enjoying it. Suddenly he told me he was going to cum and I grabbed a wine glass to catch the jizz. He pumped and pumped and pumped until the glass was nearly full. I couldnt believe my eyes when my husband cums its more of a little dribble but this guy must just about have emptied his balls. Pity about him having such a tiny cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!!

Sorry, I accidentally hit one instead of 5!

I really love the story, and it's very well written!!

I also like the size comparison with Tom's little penis, and small amount of cum.

Rick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wish this was my Wife Helping the Young Stud

I would absolutely love to have my wife help him like that! Great story:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

This is a favorite trope. The closest I ever got to this was with a friend of a friend after I helped her get in to her car after she locked the keys in. She said “gosh you’ve been so nice I feel like I owe you a blowjob or something” to which I replied in shocked horror/delight “that would be fine, but probably not here.” And a subsequent payoff.

The whole “favor”or “gift” from someone unexpected is a fun fantasy.

Keep up the great work!

HornyHub54HornyHub54almost 4 years ago
More!

Every wife needs that big cock fuck. Just a matter of time before she fucks Jake. Please write that one. I’ve asked my wife to give the neighbor kid in college a handjob. She laughs. She knows it wouldn’t stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story - very erotic. Can’t wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How I ended up giving one of my sons friends more than a hand job . This reminds me when our son had a friend over at the time I was 40 I'd been married to Paul for 20 years he's 12 years older than me . Dean had just turned 18 (Any name's used are not real ) I was sorting out my son's room as he had gone out with his Dad. I thought Dean had gone with then, It turned out I was wrong. He was masturbating to some porn on his lap top in our spare room. The door was slightly open he was wearing head phones so he didn't hear me. As I was about to let him have it, I saw his penis it was impressive clear pre - cum leaking as he wanked he might be small in height, but he wasn't in cock size. . I couldn't help myself Paul had been working some hellish hours and I wasn't getting any bedroom action. Dean jumped up seeing me, 10 minutes later I was stroking him then one thing lead to another after 10 minutes he'd filled my belly with his potent seed. That was just the start during our 6 week fling I had a pregnancy scare I got myself a home pregnancy test it turned out to be a false alarm. Reading this brought it all back.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 1 year ago

Dear god!

Such an arousing,delicious story sweetie.

Especially loved that she was in her 50’s (the best age;) and had him begging/eating out the palm of her hand so to speak ;) with that epic handjob.

I only wish her son Mark would one day be immobile from a broken arm himself & his mother could relieve some “tension” of his the same way too.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed but regardless ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️‘s for this first chapter & I’m about to finish the rest of this series after this comment.

A new fan.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous