All Comments on 'A New Life'

by sissycinnamonswirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow!

That was a great story, new author. Welcome to Literotica and please write more for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice start

Very descriptive but a little short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then the power failed!

So not having to face his stupid mistress, he showered, jacked off, got dressed, went to a bar where he played some pool and drank some beers while watching the game. When he got home and the power was on, he deleted Skype and got on with his life. The end to some spic stupidity. Did you bother to think this through?

sissycinnamonswirlsissycinnamonswirlover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Glad you guys liked the start of the story. Ill definitely do more because as the story starts in the present, he has been in training for a year as the story itself tells you...if you read it anonymous :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice descriptions

I like the descriptive scene you made. After all that is basically all us crossdressers actually have because we are basically alone with our nice clothes and nobody gets to see us in all our finery. Thank you for this. I want to serve a woman some day. Your friend. Joyce Thomas

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Darn it

You left me hanging. Loved all the details. Got me going. You know what I mean. Sorry it ended. I will read it over again right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ha ha!

Unplug the computer. Problem solved. If for some stupid reason the cunt knows where he lives, drop the lease on the apartment, get a new job on the other side of the country and move. What's the stupid mistress gonna do? This was poorly thought out drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Same thought

I use to think I was straight

Then I thought I was a cuck

Then I thought I was a sissy cuck

Turns out, I'm just a sissy cum dump for big dicks lol

Riki1942Riki1942almost 4 years ago
The Life Of A Sissy

The life of a Sissy is so exciting! The part about the nipples really caught my attention.

I am gay, a Bottom and a crossdressing Sissy. I'm not overweight but, for some reason, my breasts have always been a little large for a guy. They aren't so big as to draw attention when dressed as a guy but, with the right underwire bra, they are large enough to pass for a small breasted woman. I have used Supple Nips nipple suckers for several years and my nipples are larger than a lot of women's are and very sensitive, especially right after pumping them.

What you wrote about the fishnets rubbing against them is so right on! I like to wear a sheer, lacy nylon bra that has a sort of coarse texture. When I rube the bra against my sensitive nipples through my dress or top, it's like there is a nerve connecting them to my belly button and clitty/cock that sends these little nerve like "zings" between all of them. If I am not already hard, that will give me an instant erection in both my cock and nipples. When my nipples are all plump and and erect from being turned on while my boyfriend is fucking me and he plays with them, or bends down and sucks them, it makes me cum really fast!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous