All Comments on 'Rad Bird'

by Cunnilique

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awful

Sorry but this was really bad....thumbs up for trying though

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I enjoyed this. Quirky characters with a decent backgound and a reasonable raison d'etre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

was a great story. Characters were fleshed out as well as anything I've read on here that wasn't 10 chapters long and were fairly believable in their dialogue. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This I like very much

Congrat on a very sweet and sensual story. You managed to create a story and characters that convey a lot of emotions, drama, insecurity, concern and real life-long love all in one package. The sexual parts were dosed in just the right amounts to spice it up and to deliver them into each others arms. If you ever decide to expand their story I'll be waiting!

5*

csoshcsoshover 8 years ago

I also enjoyed this. Nice believable characters with a good development and background. Well written with good flow and build. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Continue this please

This story can and should be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please !

Love this story, you must continue.....get rad bird back....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing

Your story is amazing and I hope you will build on it and add more chapters

ChasBChasBover 8 years ago
Hall of Fame Material

There's been a lot of stuff on this site recently that just didn't do it for me. The Rad Bird, though had what I like in spades! Intensity, and believability. A great love story. If this one doesn't go high in the Hall Of Fame, the Hall is not so famous. More, please!

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 8 years ago
Stellar from start to finish

I don't know where to start the praise for this story, from character development to the backstory, from the real-life problems to the almost palpable emotions, from simple feelings to pure-hearted love, everything was executed to perfection. Sure the stemy action was great but in my oppinion it took second place, for the blossoming love finally recognised and consumed vanquishes all.

Having such pure love with strong basis and romance implemented into such special and unusual characters takes talent and dedication, so for that I congratulate and thank you!!!

This is to good to be left as a single instalement, you simply HAVE to contuinue this! You created a perfect premise with her changing her mayor and him deciding to stay that you have a plethora of options on how to continue this jewel.

Of course I gave it 5* as a reward, thanking you and in hope of a continuation.

PrimalDesirePrimalDesireover 8 years ago
Love it!

Extremely enjoyable fic if I do say so! Might we see a sequel at some point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring

I had to scroll and scroll and scroll. Flat out nothing of it was interesting at all. Wasted my time even to scroll to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it also

I thought u did a wonderful job and it was different not just the same writing I like that there's another storyline that is going on to build on hope you write about them getting back Ray bird and how her new path to law will help him. Don't give the bad comments a second of your time if it so boring or bad they should move on not waste your and are time keep up the good work. Were all amuter writers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not bad

But the skater slang made no sense at all - as an adult male, and not a teenage slacker, it conveyed nothing except 'wtf is he talking about?'. Next time, leave out pointless detail that only a very narrow segment of your readers is going to 'get'.

Three stars, which is a 'like', but the opening bored me and it kind of wandered along from there, so I can't in all honesty rate it any higher. In future, leave out the niche slang and concentrate on telling the story; KISS is the Golden Rule here.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 8 years ago
Good story

Would like to see a sequel as it was left open for going further. Like to see them get back his characters and take back Rad Bird and the new that was stolen from him.

Bigcountry90Bigcountry90over 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good #Start

needs and deserves at least another Chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow

Definitely want to read more I liked it. The skater slang was a grew touch. Five stars

RecHikerRecHikerover 8 years ago
More?

GREAT START! You've created a story line that holds the reader's interest all the way to the end of the chapter. It seems that Brandon and Ev have a lot of catching up to do. You left us with the hint that Ev has changed her major to intellectual property law, with the possibility to assist her brother.

Well worth the 5*

RecHiker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You're part way there

As many have mentioned, this deserves another chapter or three. No problem with dialogue, as I don't like comics or do skateboards. Did add character, tho

Marvin

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great romance!

I hope there will be more. Great plot and writing.

CunniliqueCunniliqueover 8 years agoAuthor
Working on a second chapter...

This story was not actually intended to have a second chapter. I felt that the open-ending alluded to a potential future was fine as a conclusion. I felt I had followed the rule of good writing; "Set your story during the most interesting phase of your main character's life." I was not at all sure a second chapter could add anything worth while to the story of Brandon and Evelyn.

However, the response to this story has been very positive and the comments very encouraging. Obviously the most common comments are the ones asking for more to the story so I have decided to continue.

Now that I have started writing a second chapter, I'm finding a lot of really good material and really good character development. I don't know when it'll be done but I expect to have a second chapter up relatively soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice

Nice story

wish he would have cum in her when he had his cock head in her pussy the first time, they needed to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really good

The background story, though lengthy for a single-installment erotic story, made the final act believable. The characters are unusual people, and I got that they were complementary in so many ways.

I understand Brandon's lust, reluctance, and finally yielding to what was inevitable for both of them.

I had a virtual threesome with them at the end.

Though Ev and Brandon can't get married, they do have the same surname already. They can certainly pass as husband and wife anywhere that no one from their past knows them.

Did anyone else notice that this story is set in 1990, even though it was written last month?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

What a good story about intriguing characters. While they were unusual I still felt they could be real people.

There's no need for a sequel. It's perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sweet

That was a great story and the "end" is a great start for another beginning... they deserve a continuation but either way that was just... sweet and loving and just ugh great. Thank you for this

HatracksHatracksabout 7 years ago
One of my favorites

One of my favorite stories. Sweet and nice. Lovely, appealing characters. I like the gender role switch. Two cracked characters with love and the courage of their convictions.

JoescrewlooseJoescrewloosealmost 7 years ago
More please. Pretty please?

A truly lovely story, wonderfully written. You have given Brandy and Ev such depth that they're people I would like to meet, not to mention wanting to see if Rad Bird is fits my mental image. You have laid the foundations for what could easily become something of an epic story. I guess I can only hope that you want to tell more of this story. I will happily grovel if it will help to sway your decision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loser

Loser

KAIJFKAIJFabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

I fell in love with both characters... and in only 4 pages!

Thank you so much.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Simply Wonderful

Great Little story and the characters were definitely lovable.

JacktacularJacktacularover 2 years ago

Fucking awesome 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCunnilique@Cunnilique
45 Followers
I write about complex people in difficult situations, sometimes making hard choices You may not like those situations and some of the characters may repel you but I hope you will read because there is something in each story that speaks to you. My stories are a way of connecti...