All Comments on 'Online Becomes Real World'

by Rede772

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

I'm of two minds about this little tale. I quite liked your presentation and the sexual connection between your characters. I thought that you handled it very well. The description of their action was very good, except for the usual problem of people not understanding that the hymen guards the entrance to the vagina and one doesn't get an inch of entry without tearing it.

It is the set-up of two virgin teens meeting after a cross-country flight. I haven't been a teenager for 60 years, but that set-up just doesn't work for me. It spoiled what was otherwise quite a nice effort.

hearthammerhearthammerover 8 years ago
Since this is based on a true story

What is the current going ons of the two people?

Rede772Rede772over 8 years agoAuthor
Re:

Hearthammer,

Sorry to disappoint you, but their love couldn't hold up under the strain of living so far apart. They did fuck like rabbits while he was in town, and continued to send lots of naughty pictures and masturbated quite often over Skype before the relationship fell apart.

She still misses her first, of course.

Anonymous,

This is going to be pretty weird, but I'm actually pretty well educated about the hymen (and it's not actually supposed to tear during sex). It's one of my weird kinks, however, so I threw it in there. But thank you! I'm sure this will help me improve my writing!

neosamneosamabout 8 years ago
suggestion

Hi

I am going to confess here something which really happened

we were 2000 miles apart and we were not virgin

and we fucked like rabbits

I remember each n every moment ..wish I could have ability to write

Your story made me so happy reminding those fantastic days n nights

thank you for sharing

Reiner43Reiner43over 7 years ago
Wonderful !

Erotic and exciting. It gets better as the story unfolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRede772@Rede772
15 Followers
I've been writing fiction for 9 years. I've only recently picked up writing erotica after reading many stories on this site as well as published romance novels, so I'm not particularly experienced at smut, but I try. "Live in a day for once, instead of watch it screami...