All Comments on 'My First Prostitute Ch. 01'

by AJamesDarkly

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD!

HOT, what else can I say. Good story, keep it going. More kinky stuff and maybe love in the future.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 8 years ago
Very Pleasantly Surprised!

Not sure exactly what I expected, but it wasn't this highly erotic and sensual work. The pace was perfect, building slowly yet steadily to their mutual climaxes. Kudos for resisting the urge to squeeze every variety of intercourse possible into a single short story as do way too many authors on this site. James speaks for me too, when he reflects on his enjoyment of foreplay for its own sake, rather than merely a means to arrive at penetrative sex.

AJamesDarklyAJamesDarklyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the amazing comment!

I'm very glad you appreciated my story. You seemed to get what I was going after and that means a lot to me. Glad to know that my particular attempt at a specific style of eroticism in the story is working, as well as the pace, which I tried hard to pull off just right. And yes, foreplay is everything to me; so glad you agree.

Thanks, again for commenting: very validating to hear you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So hot!

That was, by far, the BEST story on this site(and I've ready so many!). So good in fact, that I've come back to it 3 or 4 times in last 2 days. I'd love to see the 2nd half of the story-or more like it. The characters were perfect,the details were on point, so much so that I felt like I was in the room with them. Good stuff, write more please!

AJamesDarklyAJamesDarklyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate your gracious compliments on the story. I'm very pleased you liked it that much, and continue to come back and read it! You've given me some much-needed motivation to return to this story and write chapter two!

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

I enjoyed it even more this time I read your story. Amanda seemed so real, so present in her honest pleasure in their encounter. I’m glad she hasn’t yet become hardened by her profession. I appreciate the respect he displays with her. It must be somewhat refreshing to her as is his willingness to savor the journey, rather than rushing toward a predetermined destination. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAJamesDarkly@AJamesDarkly
42 Followers
I love to write and I love this site--been a long-time reader. Thought I'd give it a shot myself, hopefully I don't do too bad. Open to feedback.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES