All Comments on 'Lady in Red Pt. 02 Ch. 20'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604over 8 years ago
Another Great Chapter...

Thank you again for another great chapter to add to a most remarkable story... plus a few hints on what's coming in chapters ahead.

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Ouch,

talking about bad moves , The kidnapers have bite something more than what they can chew .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I really like this chapter

Did you rewrite it after the events of a couple of weeks ago?

Just a small quibble: why would Naomi need lessons in self defense?

QuestioningLitQuestioningLitover 8 years ago
Love LiR

Love this story. If you were to write a million more chapters for it then I will just have to break down and force myself to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome as usual.

One of your best chapters in all ways... Thanks as always.

OldMarineVet - Ron Wood

gv1horsegv1horseover 8 years ago
potentially the best chapter yet

you are amazing, this story is amazing. I never get tired of reading each chapter. As frustrating as cliff hangers are I even like the way you seem to be able to stop at the right moment. I think that unless you are going to kill some of these girls and Steve on the buss we can guess that it will not be a pretty ending for these kidnappers. I like how you are able to bring current events into the story to make it feel even more real. I know that this is a story but I admit I think of them as real people and look forward to meeting the and hearing them perform. Thanks and keep up the good work.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Another hit!!!!!!!

Your stories just keep me entertained and always something new. This one did NOT disappoint...from beginning to your usual cliff hanger! Thanks for weaving such a good yarn!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
damn good read

I've read Lady in Red twice, back to back! Nuff said!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only one complaint

I'm getting to be an old man. I would love this series to end before I'm not around to read it. However, I don't want this series to end. It is just so much fun and such a great exercise in "how we wish things really were." So I guess the only solution is hang in there an 25+ years and see what those "kids" are up to.

Thanks for a great story.

retread2retread2over 8 years ago
just gets better

Totally enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love your work!

As with every other chapter of this story...I loved it.

It just keeps getting better and better.

As always I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

As someone else said below, I keep going back and re-reading Lady in Red from the beginning. I think I'm up to five time now.

Thanks for continuing to submit this on Lit which is FREE for us your loyal readers to enjoy.

C

dozendozenover 8 years ago
I hate your cliff hangers because ...

... by the time that the next chapter arrives I've forgotten what the emergency is, so I have to go back and reread the previous one.

This is not a criticism of the story. It's great. I just wish that you could write faster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ovations and I need another LiR fix

Hi,

it must have been pretty tough including this recent tragedy in Paris into your amazing series. I just hope the next chapter will be coming soon!

Keep up your goot work and thanks!

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
I was wrong

HDK

I've been bitching about the lack of a story arc. I've realised that I'm wrong & you're right. This is not a novel, it's a soap opera. There is no end point & no need for one.

I love it & I'm sorry for making unnecessary waves (though I agree with the comment about Naomi & self-defense classes - surely she wouldn't need them).

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing Series!

Well thought out. Sensitive to the issues concerning the Paris attacks. Heart felt sentiments. Great action and interesting characters. I really love this story.

oshawoshawover 8 years ago

I'm thinking of this as an early Christmas present.

stealtharrow17stealtharrow17over 8 years ago
Best story on lerotica

I've spent thousands of hours reading stories and this one is still my favorite please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Merry Christmas!

What a Christmas gift! To wake up and find a new Chapter of Lady in Red! Thank you , Mike

calgarycamperscalgarycampersover 8 years ago
Great Series

I have just caught up by reading every chapter!

Great story development, nice plot and great characters equals a very good novel.

I can't wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stuff

I just started reading this over the weekend. Just completed this chapter keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aliens? I hope there are aliens, ghosts, vampires, or something added soon to make this story more believable and to break up the monotony. Terrorists attack, Steve kills them, then concert, then lecture about how everyone flirts naked without worry of anything inappropriate. Every chapter is a repeat with slightly different details. Also, lack of details during action scenes make a dull read. Obviously I do like the story since I made it through this far and OCD says I must finish. I only want to help you grow in your writing because you write VERY well, and editing is great to. Keep it up and get to that next level. Love scenes could use more detail in action and feeling (not emotion) to build the readers arousal into climax.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 7 years ago
Eulogy

This story has had me shed a tear more than once, but also laugh if the situations the heroes found themselves in were just too good to be true. The repetitive teasing, innuendo and insecurities that need restoring are sometimes too much. But the story has speed, style, humour, compassion and wits.

In this chapter, Steve's eulogy has caused more than just the shedding of a tear, I broke down, cried and sobbed. Thank you so much for taking us along on this wonderful journey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"Special Election" ?

Both in Part 2; ch-13, page 4 and ch-14, page 2 there were numerous references to other members of congress celebrating being sworn in last year, if it was a 'Special Election' then there might be at most only a few others replacing members that resigned, whether to pursue a Senate seat or other reasons. Even then the dates of 'Special Elections' and 'swearings-in' do not necessarily fall on the same date as the 'regular' ones do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rubbish

It was rubbish for Senator Chatham to tell Steve he needed to learn humility.What happened about the Chechen rebels,that Jason got upset about.Also Ashley and Richard suddenly appear to fly back to Washington in the party,.Where did they spring up from,never having been previously mentioned.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous

Isn't it marvellous how TV cameras just happen to be where Steve and Qwen are,eg a small village out in the wilds in France.Also in the middle of filming on a tight schedule ,they drop everything and go to France,get real.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2over 2 years ago

I do love this story, quirks, typos, errors and such. It reminds me of an extremely erotic and sexy Doc Savage series. Incredibly over the top but so much fun.

As for errors: "saved the life of the leader of South Korea"

And saying they did something with no errors reminds me of software coding. How about flawlessly or impeccably.

Anyway, I know this story will eventually end. I do not look forward to that.

THANK YOU!

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

You need to mix up the names more.

We have Amber and Amber.

Plus Billy and Billy.

Not to mention Will and William.

Now we have Janice plus Jan and Jen, then Jordan, Jason, Jared.

GIVE US A BREAK !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
7124 Followers
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES