All Comments on 'My Sister and a Thug Ch. 02'

by BlueMuffin

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge !!!

Jake should make Sarah pay for this. She had no right to do that. And it's ridiculous that Kate would be annoyed since her new lover bullied Jake. Jake deserves recommence. Therefore, I vote revenge. After revenge, then reconciliation.

rml65rml65over 8 years ago
Hoping for happy ending for all!

Make it suprising, have Sarah find a girl for Jake then have him and his sister reçonçile!

LobirLobirover 8 years ago
A Twist?

How about Sarah's plan to corrupt Kate backfires and she ends up falling in love and becoming a better person?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jake feminized?

How about getting Jake to wear a dress & Sarah fucking his ass and owning both siblings.

Sarah then takes them to her lesbian gang & service the members.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 8 years ago
I Vote for Revenge

Up till now Kate hasn't actually had sex with a man yet if I recall correctly. Not only that but in the heat of things she seemed to forget that she was having a steamy sex session with the bitch whose been tormenting her brother. I honestly think that Kate should wise up to how Sarah really is and help her little brother get some payback on her Threeway mff style.

But that's just me. I also don't see this as cuckolding since they are both siblings, not lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You should have Jake turn the tables on Sarah.

I think that the whole scene should push Jake over the edge and make him "Grow A Pair"! He should hit Sarah with a ballbat and, with his sisters help, restrain Sarah and sodomize her mercilessly. Then he should make love to his sister on the bed next to Sarah just to spite the bull dyke.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom turns the table on Sarah

First, I like the idea of Sarah making Kate fuck Jake with a strap on and turning him...But then I want mom to flip the script and revenge fuck Sarah into become the cum slut for mommy, Kate, and Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge!

Definitely revenge. It could be Jake doing it on his own, Kate wising up, or as one commentor suggested, Mom steps in and makes Sarah the family bitch. It should be subtle, and Sarah never see it coming, but absolutely revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Mom comes home and finds Kate and Sarah. Sarah enslaves mom with Kate's enthusiastic help. Jake is forced to watch.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 8 years ago
Mostly agree

I have absolutely no problem with Katie being lesbian. I vote for the revenge thing where Mom extracts revenge making Sarah her "sex toy", and since this is a lesbian story, I think Mom should also take Katie as well. As for Jake, he and Mom could establish a relationship also. Getting his revenge through his Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not revenge

Can't we have a happy ending for all?! Wow you guys are set on revenge but what if Kate could turn Sarah for the better and Sarah doesn't even notice it. Sorry guys I'd like a love story out of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sarah enslaves mom

I agree with the other comment or who suggested Sarah enslaving the mother also. I think that would make for a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

Sarah seduces mom, perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Start Revenge, Then Go Happy For All Three

Jake deserves recompense from Sarah, but there should also be reconciliation and a happy ending. And I also support the other reviewer's idea that Sarah's plan should backfire and Kate makes Sarah a better person, of course followed by a happy ménage a toi ending. But please DON'T bring the mom into this and please ignore the other reviewers who want her added. This story is just fine as a Sarah, Kate, and Jake focused story and the mom's presence is unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dont add mom

The story is great with just the three main characters. I always hoped Sarah would eventually find real feelings with Kate. Adding a old mother who probably isnt as easy to control and not into teens doesnt sound like a great plot line. Personally i think you should keep it lesbian. Jake can exact his revenge and that will probably tear Sarah and Kate apart but once they find real feelings he gets over it and they all become one big happy family. But this is all in my personal opinion and the writer can do whatever he/she wants because the stories are really good. Keep em coming.

-n1n3

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge on Sarah, reconciliation for all

Pay Sarah back for the abuse she inflicted on Jake, perhaps Kate would be happy to help by introducing a new sexual experience to Sarah like she did for her. It would be nice to have a happy ending for all, but Jake needs vengeance on the bully who took his sister away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

I wanna see Jake being taken by a male friend of Sarah. And that his sister will remain a sub to Sarah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not revenge

Sarah falls in love with Kate ,makes it up to jake

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure if it matters

As a heterosexual man its kinda been a fantasy of mine to be able to pleasure a confirmed lesbian woman through sex. Obviously that's a hard fantasy to realize in the real world so I come here. Even so it's slim pickings here on the site . That's why I'd like to place my vote for Revenge. The kind where Jake ends up pleasuring Sarah and inadvertently gets her hooked on him. Kinda creating an interesting lust/love triangle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why not both revenge and reconciliation?

Have Jake get back at Sarah and have Kate understand just how badly she hurt her brother. Once that's all done then Sarah and Kate can be in a true loving relationship. .. or just fuck buddies, whatever.

Why not have Jake find a little happiness too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree

Both revenge and consolation

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alternative endings

Why not do your own separate ideas/stories of what you would like to do and readers? We all clearly enjoy your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just three

I agree with the comment to not add another character, especially the mother. I'd like a happy ending. Sarah and Kate fall in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

The bullying bitch must pay!!!

... sadly I don't endorse violence on women, so maybe a more clever form of payback and while we're at it help open Kate's eyes about her beloved "Sarah".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

Make them pay

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Does nobody read the question?

The question was: Where should the story go next?

The next chapter should not be the last one, so regardless of whether you want the story to end in revenge or reconciliation the only possible answer of the three should be "More sadness"!

Whichever destination is chosen (and it probably should not be definitive yet) the story should head in a different direction so that it takes time to get there.

So in the next chapter Jake and Sarah should both try to advance their agendas whilst Kate continues to enjoy her ongoing corruption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm all for the revenge option but...

The previous comment got me thinking, why should Sarah be the only one to corrupt Kate?

Who knows what Jake might be able to do to corrupt his seemingly easily submissive sister. While both Sarah and Jake are playing tug of war with Kate's heart, they both make plans for the end all to trump the other...

Or just the revenge option next, either one's good with me.

maxout09maxout09over 8 years ago
Torment

I'd say go for torment. Sarah has Kate in her clutches and plans on having her eat out a number of other girls. Have Sarah make Kate do it with her brother knowing. Yes Kate and Jake argue over her being with Sarah, but have Kate say it is none of his business as Sarah will be leaving him alone. But Sarah will torment him mentally, making his sister into her slave before his eyes (seeing Kate dress for her and obeying her)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let good triumph over evil

Or in this case turn the tables on Sarah somehow, like maybe she gets into a sex session that gets a tad too spicy for her. All orchestrated by Jake of course.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Plot Twist!:

Sarah, Jake, and Kate have a reconcilitory menage a trois!

No more sadness, revenge incl.

Ps well-written, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

I think we got out dose of sadness over and done with. Some revenge might be nice now. Whether that be Jake fighting for his sister or exposing her or something I dunno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge or Recon

Either one. I feel for Jake, and bullies… well they really suck. So either revenge or reconciliation would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Some kind of happy ending for all maybe?

It's possible they could all come out of this happier. Sarah becomes a nicer person, Kate reconciles with her brother, Jake comes out of it okay etc.

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
Great storyline!

I can't wait for the next part to see where it goes! Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sadness

Let's drag this. More sadness, then joke tries revenge and fails miserably and they make him understand and reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well

How about you add in another love interest who falls in love with Kate and realizes what's going in between her and Sarah and Kate eventually fixing things between her and Jake. It's just off the top really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
balance

jake has his revenge in a way. He supports sister but helps her self confidence and in the end she dominates Sarah and has Sarah accept and service jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
where to go from here

Sarah convinces Kate to turn her mother & her brother!

dylan_thomasdylan_thomasover 8 years ago

Jake has formed his plan of action for taking revenge. He is going to catch the two in action the next time they are together and post their video and pics on the net. He senses his opportunity when on hearing the bell ringing, he opens the door and finds Sarah standing. Sarah gives him an indulgent smile, then takes both his cheeks with her hands and rubs them. Then, suddenly she hoists him up by his face. With his legs flailing, a shot of terror runs through Jake. Suddenly, her eyes turn hard and she squeezes his neck with her thumbs. His eyes bulge out with horror as he suddenly realizes how Sarah can easily choke him to death, how these moments could just be his last. In a flood, tears start flowing down his face and he folds his hands before her, much like a a dog exposing his belly before his more aggressive bete noire. Sarah shakes her head in disbelief. She loosens her hold and Jake falls to the floor in a heap. She simply tells him, 'Kiss my boots' and Jake starts kissing her shiny leather boots as if his life depends on it. Very softly, she tells him, 'Take your clothes off'. Jake disrobes without a murmur. She asks him to get down on all four and sits astride him. She pats his butts and says, 'You have been broken in today, Jake. you are entering a new life. Remember, the only thing that matters to you is what your Lady wants. If she wants you to bark, you will bark. If she wants to ride you, you will be her pony. Is it clear?' From somewhere deep within the recesses of Jake's mind, the voice came, ' Yes, goddess.' Sarah felt as though her loins were flooding. the word goddess did something to her. it was what she had always believed she was, a goddess, to do what she wanted with her mortal man. She spurred his sides, 'Come on, to Kate's room.'

This is just a sketch. I will be highly gratified if you deem it fit to use in your story. If you like it, I can write further as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I choose option 1

Revenge most foul and preferably erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge/reconciliation

Either one. Something for Jake to get one over Sarah I suppose. Doesn't have to split Sarah and his sister, just needs to got even with them in some way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More of Sarah and Kate

Sarah pushes Kate much further tattoos, piercings, ect. Jake's anger keeps building and tries to save Kate. Kate refuses to be saved. Sarah gets Kate to "win" Jake over.

akds1337akds1337over 8 years ago

Something like this:

Kate is voicing how upset she is about her brother not speaking with her anymore. Sarah shushes her with some more sex, leading into bondage and more submission.

While in bondage, Kate is blindfolded, and wearing headphones. Meanwhile, Sarah leaves the room to find Jake. She bullies him, strips him, and ends up coercing him/blackmailing him into being her submissive as well. She makes him service his sister, but both girls are fairly unimpressed with him as a lover since their lesbian tryst is so amazing. So, they resort to turning him into their little bitch. Making him wear panties, taking some pleasure in humiliating him, taking him with a strap-on, etc. The sister obviously still loves him and wishes to take care of him, but her devotion to her new mistress keeps her from sticking up for her brother. Eventually she reasons that he actually likes this sort of treatment and so she gets more involved but still in a loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it sucks

sister and lover doesn't give a fuck about him he on his own

sontoriginyusontoriginyuover 8 years ago
next

id like to see sister turn tables on SArah, and take her in as her own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuck that bitch Sarah

REVENGE!!!

I want Jake to get some type of revenge on Sarah for turning her sister and to get revenge on his sister for turning her back on him they were only supposed to talk then they end up having sex fuck both of those bitches I'm not into a man hitting a woman but I hope Jake fucks her up in some type of way

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sarah must pay

Jake should avenge himself on Sarah and Kate should come out to her parents about who she really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge followed by happy

Something like revenge that gets them all even, and then a happier ending for all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

But with a happy ending for all.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Please don't make this a "Good guy/girl finish last" story. There needs to be consequences for bullying. The depravity Sarah has done to the siblings should not WIN!! I hope the psychological breakdown and sexual manipulation is fleeting and that Kate will see Sarah for what she is a scared damaged butch who takes advantage of others to make herself feel powerful. It would be so cool if the hunter is captured by the game. Either a physical altercation between Jake and Sarah occurs or Jake tries to commit suicide. Kate choses

I'm not a writer BlueMuffin, just an avid reader who just shared a thought. Thank you and Happy Writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too late...

No guys involved sex wise. And certainly no hooking a "confirmed lesbian" to some dudes penis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more bad things

Turn Lesbian his mom or gf

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge

The thug must pay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Revenge!

Nine mil, silencer, subsonic rounds, and a boat to dispose the remanes with. Just a thought!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Down wit Butch

Have the brother kidnappe the butch and sister and dope them with an aphrodisiac and fuck them senseless completely humiliating the both. Make sure brother has huge cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Let Brother and Sister Unite; and The Happy Ending

This is One of The Best Stories I have read... Let Jake and Kate unite and teach lesson to Sarah...

blackswordblackswordover 8 years ago

Revenge against both Sarah and Kate, with a good ending for Jake and a not too bad for them (maybe a threesome with Jake being finally the dominant).

cursedbloodcursedbloodover 8 years ago
Revenge

I am with another on here he needs to lose his shit and fuck somebody up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
revenge

with both his sister and the bully becoming his submissives

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Revenge

Please write another story it is killing me. It is one of the best I have read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REVENGE

Let Jake man up and punish both of them probably making them his slaves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Beautiful lesbian story, hope it's not wasted by the bro joining in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Revenge would ruin it. We need more lesbian conversion. His sister should get more drawn in. Maybe let Sarah bully him in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Revenge

Make it swift, clever, memorable and above all incredibly sexy.

joaodasdesgracasjoaodasdesgracasabout 8 years ago
Let Jake Move On

It's pretty obvious everyone here is selfish. 'Beautiful love story', bah. His sister is insanely selfish. She thinks he is wrong for hating the woman who abused him. She he should be happy that he isn't being picked on because she is fucking the woman that made his life hell, that not being bullying is an amazing act of kidness. The bully got nothing for being well, a monster. Oh nom she got rewarded. And no one even botheres talking to him. Oh no, he's just too dumb to be treated like an adult.

I hate selfish people like this. It feels the same as if the sister was a drug addict, that kept coming back for more to her dealer, while he beated her brother for fun, and well, drugs make her feel so good so why can't her brother understand that SHE needs them and stop whining? People like that are poison. Revenge? Waste of time. Juat cut them off from your life and move on.

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Lots of hypocritical opinions

It's funny how most guys have no problem with stories that victimize, degrade, brutalize, humiliate, & dehumanize women BUT if roles are reversed & a guy is the victim, oh the public outcry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sarah should admit she always like Jake explaining the constant bullying but also listed after Kate and everybody ends up in one nice threesome

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
.

A great way I would think is for Jake to get a butch girlfriend that doesn't like how his sister and Sarah act. Make her like Sarahs former bully

near1111near1111almost 8 years ago
wow

nice and hot Story. i like the Manipulation and the slow Transformation of the innocent sister

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jake needs...

Jake needs to get a win

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

kate falls madly in love and his mistress makes her crazy . Day after day..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Jake gets a girlfriend and then Sarah seduces her as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More humiliaition

Jake definitely needs to get a girlfriend, trying o distract himself from the endless torment. A brief respite before Sarah takes her too and then proceeds to humiliate Jake in front of both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Twist ending

What if Sarah is actually in love with Jake and that is why she always picked on Jake while his sister is just a added bonus and they end up as a happy three way couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
...

So nothing really progresses

summerssssummersssover 7 years ago
fembully

like story about female bully.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Either or

Revenge would be nice, simply to see justice done, but usually these stories end on a negative light, so reconciliation would be great to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Revenge

Jake should find out if Sarah has a sister and go after her or even Sarah's mom or another female family member of sarah that would hurt sarah if she knew what had happened and then the to make an agreement to leave the others alone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Continuing the story

Are you going to continue the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fuck Jake....next story should be a not Sarah imitating Kate into her group of lesbian friends, her being taken and used by them

SquidkibbleSquidkibbleabout 7 years ago
The experience of a bullied person

I'm throwing my vote toward reconciliation, but I want to make a small point. I've had problems with bullies being the only Asian in a mostly black and hispanic neighborhood. I was short, wimpy, fat, and had a thick accent. It came to a point where in thr beginning of middle school I had found a way to start a fight with a kid two grades higher. I hide a large ball bearing in my hand and cracked the guy's arm. The next couple years until highschool I would be suspended consistantly and have to deal with the police three times for going too far when defending myself.

It took until my sophomore year for me to realize that the easiest way to deal with bullies was: a group. A herd of cows is more dangerous than a pack of lions and a square of peasant pikemen are more dangerous than a charge of knights. From the saftey of a group and with the support of friends I forgave and was forgiven by many of the people I fought with. If I could do things over I would have made a lot of good friends and stopped sulking in the background.

So I say reconciliation. With mainmale finding friends and making things up with mainfemale and not giving a shit about domfemale.

Vote count 4-23-17

reconciliation 8ish votes

sadnes 11+votes

revenge 18+ I gave up counting

If you stick to your word and choose to go revenge don't add a mother or go too edgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
revenge

bullyism should be dealt with, and this thug is out of control, with also harming other people. Therefore, i ask for a car accident or something to put her in a wheel chair and Kate to recover from her seduction and go on to live a good life. In the meantime Sarah will have a long time to realize the damage she's done to other people.

Kate will understand the whole situation and may have forgiveness for her attacker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make it sad, no revenge, no reconciliation, this is a phantasy not life

Make Jake talk to his mother about it, and make him watch secretly how Sarah is forcing his mother to submit to her too, how she brings out the hidden lesbian submissive slut in his mother. The mom is like her daughter. Where should Kate have gotten it, if not from her mother. Make him jerk off, feeling ashamed and aroused from watching his Mom getting turned into a lesbian slut too. Let his mom become a submissive plaything for Sarah and her girlfriends. Make her discover that she can't resist the charms of young women, that she craves to eat their pussies. And it is inevitable that her Mom will fall for Kate too. Soon they will get used to 69 each other for the pleasure of Sarah and her girlfriends. And Sarah will rub it into Jake that he is the reason for the downfall of his Mom and sister. Sarah will gain complete control over him and his Mom and sister. And when he finally finds a girlfriend, Sarah will turn her too into a lesbian slut. Over time Sarah will break Jake into a sissy, accepting that his only sexual gratification will be jerking off with the wet panties of his mom or sis over his face while being forced to watch. At home Sarah will make him walk around dressed in the. clothes and underwear of his sister, wearing the stockings of his Mom and her make up. And over the long run Jake will accept the fat big cock of Sarah with the same gratitude like his Mom and sister, wearing a blonde wig, bright red lipstick, slutty makeup, pink toenails and long pink fingernails, his legs in stockings and high heels, his cock locked away into a metal cock harness. Moaning like a cheap slut, bouncing back against the invading cock of Sarah, looking into the raptured face of his Mom, who is just spreading her thighs to receive pleasure from the tongue of her lesbian fucktoy daughter. And Jake will cum against his will again and again, knowing that he doesn't deserve better, because he is the reason for all of this ... Hopefully you get the thrive for a next sequel, this story deserves one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Reconciliation, I hate bullying and Jake should get at least a happy ending.

japonezjaponezover 6 years ago
Please continue the story

Very good story.

The mother also shoud get in, and maybe a happy ending for Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sarah

I agree with getting to the Mom, too.. Make her go plead with Sarah to leave Kate alone, but Sarah asks (orders) the Mom to a meeting at Sarah's flat, and then flaunts around in front of the Mom half naked, making sensual moves. The Mom gets flustered, and says she is going to leave, but Sarah detains her, and asks for a hug, saying she is sorry... then comments on Moms heartbeat and flush, and demands an answer to, "You liked what you saw, didn't you? You know I sexually dominate your daughter, and being alone with me, imagining what it would be like if I sexually dominated you, it's stirred you, hasn't it? Admit that it's made you aroused, if not to me, then to yourself... nod your head if you want to stay for a while longer. ".... Of course, Mom gives a slight, humbled nod of her head.... ,Sarah works her charismatic magic and ultimately seduces the Mom, then ultimately turns her into one of her pets.....Sarah is kind and lovey at first, but gets Mom to the point where at the click of her fingers she strips herself, gets on her knees, and is so addicted to Sarah's potent sexuality, Mom lets herself be violated by all manner of sick and twisted perversions

RamsusKRamsusKalmost 6 years ago
Continue

Please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sarah needs to get her comeuppance

Please finish this. It's such a strong start and really needs a conclusion. I'd love to see Kate flip the script and take Sarah down hard. She and Jake could come together to accomplish it. No matter what happens, FTDS...please.

mia_deniermia_denierover 5 years ago
Go for the mother

You really should continue this story, it's a great one, love your way of describing the seduction of Kate, how Sarah breaks her down. Sarah should tell Kate to confess to her Mom that she is a lesbian, and when her mom confronts Sarah, she will end up in her bedroom herself and Sarah will take extra care to turn Kate's mom into a submissive lesbian too. Maybe even under the control of Kate. That way Sarah would have bullied and controlled everybody in the family except the husband. But once the mom of Kate is a lesbian, Sarah could force her to get a divorce, to gain ultimate control over all three of them. Food for thought. Love your writing, one of the hottest stories I read in a long time, thx

HypnoFreakHypnoFreakover 5 years ago
Keep going

More sadness

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I hope you finish this. I want Sarah and Kate together, but a happier ending for Jake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More Sadness

More please more. More degradation for the sister and brother. Bring in Sarah and her friends to furher embarrass Jake and turn him into a sissy girl whilst gangbanging his sister Kate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I'm all for watching the sister get taken down the dark path towards complete enslavement. A hot scene where she gets her nipples ringed would be nice, and would signify her submission to all, though I think it'd be neat just to see how in impact her psyche.

Will Brother rebel and attack the bully? Is that a good arc to explore? I don't really know.

It seems to me that he's become rather irrelevant to the story now. He served as the gateway to introduce the characters, but does he need to play a big role anymore? I could just as easily see him being moved way back in the shadows.

If the bullying stops, what problem does he have other than a bruised ego? The ego was gone out the window as soon as he didn't stand up for himself against the bully, so where's the problem if he just lets his sister do her thing while he does his? The "betrayal" of the sister is kinda understandable, but.... what's he going to rescue her from?

Or, how does he get the upper hand on the bully? What event or information could come about that would give him the power to make the bully leave Sister alone? And what would wake Sister up to the position she's now in? Would Sis want to quit the relationship?

You did a good job of illustrating the psychological training aspect and I hope you continue with details like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge

That's only interesting path. Jake is able to get his revenge. Sarah it turns out likes dicks too finally starts liking new Jake. Both become Kate's new masters. Late I think there is only downeard path for her now.

Justforkicks345Justforkicks345over 5 years ago
Could we go with a happy ending for Jake?

The constant darkness and torture in cuckolding stories gets old after a while...

Have Sarah take him under her wing and turn him into a dom or something. He discovers a spine and she coaches him through seducing and breaking a girl he has a crush on or something...

Just something different from every other cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
revenge

If you ever end it needs to be revenge he needs to get revenge on his bully and double the revenge on his sister for the betrayal its the only possible ending that can bring about the close Defentily revenge on his bitch ass trader of a sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow. People (Sarah and Kate) suck.

From what i'm reading, mostly everyone just wants you to add in their own personal kink. Turn him into a sissy, sodomize her, make her a sex slave, add the mom, blah blah blah. Listen to me, Jake needs to get hIs revenge on Sarah. I hate arrogant, narcissistict people like her and I absolutely hate it when they go unchecked. If Jake doesn't deserve a happy ending, in no way does she deserve a redemption story where everyone seems to have forgotten every fucked up thing she's ever done. Except for Jake, of course, who's probably off somewhere trying to forget that his bully is fucking the shit out of his big sister every chance she gets. And as for Kate, screw her. In every way possible. I want her to feel guilt evey time she sees him, thinks about him, hears his name. I want her to be devestated by the loss of their relationship. I want her to hate herself every time she cums for Sarah and- (Sorry, I'm a vengeful person.) Jake should definitely move on. He'll never truly get over something like this but Sarah seems like the type to flaunt her thing with Kate to get a reaction out of him. She'd be pissed if it looked like he doesn't give a shit. Kate would be hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
In a nutshell

Since Jake was ultimately betrayed by his Sister,I think Jake should get revenge,basically set up a trap,have Kate and Sarah in a room and lock them in and take a can of gas and pour it into Kates bedroom door and light that sucker and listen to the dykes shreik and howl while burning to death,then he vanishes.

Kate pretty much deserves to burn in hell for betraying her brother,she was corrupted by Sarah so they both should pay the price.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Reconciliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Happy ending

Personally, i think you should continue the story as you see fit, but you should end it with a happy ending for Jake.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlueMuffin@BlueMuffin
The link to NTRPG for those who want to support my work and see it continued: https://www.amazon .com/dp/B07FBYZXT2/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1531061955&sr=1-2

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES