All Comments on 'Simply His Ch. 22-26'

by CalyPy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This story is simply brilliant, keep up the good job!

mcali24mcali24over 8 years ago
love

I simply just love this story. I can't get enough please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I get so excited when I see another chapter pop up!

It's ridiculous, really. Part of me wants it to come faster so I can see how it ends, and another part of me wants it to never end. Ridiculous.

WillowRequiemWillowRequiemover 8 years ago
LOVE it!

I love how things evolved between Caleb and Meadow for them to mate and finally seal the bond, the way he marks her and then takes her, how she asks for it, how all goes hand in hand it is simply brilliant. Thank you for the combo of 5 chaps, totally worth it!

loumey1loumey1over 8 years ago
Voting :)

Leaving my vote :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love, love, love this story!

I have just started reading your story when this chapter was put up. I really love your story especially the romance and character development. Please don't stop posting updates. I look forward to the next one :)

grunt82abngrunt82abnover 8 years ago
Awesome!!!

Keep them coming, can't wait for the next one!!!

almeriaalmeriaover 8 years ago

Please update soon... love this story... :*

trinkrazotrinkrazoover 8 years ago
Wonderful

You have done an amazing job of creating a wonderful universe. Great well thought out characters who hold us in a plot that is believable and balanced. The plot moves a pace that keeps it interesting with our losing the thread or becoming boring. Your grammar errors, spelling mistakes, and the fact that this is not your first language have not inhibited this story in one bit. Your talent shines through. BRAVO. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I can't wait for you to post the new chapters Absolutely love this story you have created!!!

CalyPyCalyPyover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

@mcali24 thank you for enjoying the story, trust me it is still going :P

@WillowRequiem thank you again! for your constant support and yes, I love the connection between Caleb and Meadow, things go slow but they make sense :)

@loumey1 thank you as always! so happy for your constant support! here and on wattpad!

@grunt82abn thank you! I am submitting more chapters today! hehe

@almeria glad you are enjoying the story :) I promise to update more often!

@trinkrazo you have no idea how happy I am to read you enjoy the world I have created, and for believing I have a talent! look forward for your thoughts on the next chapters that hopefully will come out soon!

@annonimous thank you all of you as well, the fact you were willingly submitting your support makes a big difference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCalyPy@CalyPy
240 Followers
I love to write. Most importantly, I love people that enjoy my stories. A writer is nothing without people who read their work. I live my stories in my mind; they become part of my every day thoughts, so if I am sharing something with you, trust me, the stories are living in...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES