All Comments on 'F6: Spreading the Word'

by FAWCker

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 pages for this?

Actually I didn't read 5 pages. After he blew his brains out the end of his dick on page 3 I lost all intrest.

I don't care what happened on page 4, and I read the end of page5, so, why did you turn him into this?

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
LOL

One of the better cheating wife stories I've read 4*

gordo12gordo12over 8 years ago
Also

Kind of wondering why this is in chain stories rather than LW?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun twist

A fun twist at the end of what looks like it's going to be a BTB Loving Wife story. (BTW, previous commentator - the story is here as part of a set which are an homage to the writer slyc_willie, read the intro for more detail.)

The four words aren't as well integrated into the story as in other entries,and can probably be trimmed out in a later edit? to make this a more classic Loving Wife. The hard-hitting start goes soft as the story progresses and E-Beth turns out to be unconvincingly dumb. The parts with the lawyers and pimp-my-revenge wraps are tightly crafted and strong.

BriteaseBriteaseover 8 years ago
Good story but….

What the hell is car wrapping? Can someone tell me please?

NaokoSmithNaokoSmithover 8 years ago
Car wrap

You can put a printed vinyl coat on the car - which unlike a paint job can be removed afterwards to give you back the original car paintwork. The wrap can have all sorts of pictures, designs, logos and slogans printed onto it. Think Pimp My Ride off the peg instead of custom made.

hansbwlhansbwlover 8 years ago
Fun Story

One of the best in a long time. 5*

xelliebabexxelliebabexover 8 years ago
Unusual in its outcome

As others have said this started out as a BTB loving wives type story and then morphed into something else. I am not exactly sure about what that something else was but it made me dislike what had started out as a truly likable main character.

An well told story though.

Good fawcing job :)

sheabluesheablueover 8 years ago

Well, I don't know quite what to do with this story. If not for the FAWC, I probably would not read a Loving Wives story, especially one that seemed to be a BTB story. I found the scenario pretty implausible, the women characters one-dimensional, and the main character, who started out sympathetic, become completely unlikeable. BUT --- it was really well written, and the story was told impeccably. I thought the car business was an interesting take, and the detail in the revenge was well told. To me, there was nothing sexy about this story, but I can't find fault with the writing or the story telling. It's just not my thing.

patientleepatientleeover 8 years ago
Outlandish solution make for a fun story.

The car wraps were the craziest solution to a LW problem, but that's what made it fun. I would have liked a little more action between the home wife and the work wife. Yes. I'm greedy. Not much reality in this one, but it's well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
no

Lost it for me when he took the whore back. Unreal. He obviously was not near as hurt as was made out to be. 2 stars.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastover 8 years ago

First, let me address one really big negative. I'm going to be rough about this. I apologize.

You're a fine writer. You use description remarkably well, have some really great similes, and show a knack for unusual observations.

Now stop it. Stop doing it so much. I do this same thing, and it can get downright poisonous to my writing. At points, I'm so busy rattling off clever little observations and making poignant comparisons that I forget I'm telling a story. It's like I'm doing an interpretive dance with words and I'm so into my tight little pirouettes that I forget my sentences are actually going somewhere.

The beginning of this story is rife with this. You're trying so hard to sparkle that I can't see for all the glitter.

You're a gifted writer, skilled and capable. No one doubts it. You don't have to dance for me. Just move the story along.

Now, let's get to the story, which I absolutely LOVED! Is it realistic? Hell no! I don't think it's supposed to be. It's more of a brilliant commentary on the category itself. It's so goddamn much fun. Sexy and well-written and unusual and self-aware. It's what would happen if a really sweet Tarantino wrote a LW story. It's like some strange quasi-reality, over-the-top and outrageous. It's everything the category is, turned around to look at itself with a clever smirk.

The sex scene with Amy and E-Beth was fantastic. Preposterous, but damn if I didn't eat it up. I would argue that the characters were less one-dimensional than they were archetypal...but filled with this wonderful bit of humor and tongue-in-cheek self-awareness.

The radio advertisements, the use of FAWC, Randy the Handy, I mean, I just ate it up. I didn't know whether to touch myself or laugh. A couple of times, I nearly did both.

One thing for certain, I was thoroughly charmed.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
excellent !!!!!

I have to say that this is the only story of yours I have read so far. But, I am happy to say it was a hell of a story. I really enjoyed reading it. It was so entertaining, it was well put together, and was a fun read. DAMN GOOD JOB. guess I will be forced into reading what other stories you have here. again nice job. Absolutely worth the 5 stars I gave it. I do however hope your other stories are as good.

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
FAWCing awesome fun

LW is not my cup of tea, so I started off rather doubtful. But the story was rollicking good fun and very well written, despite the tall tales here and there. Sorry, I couldn't resist. The sex scenes didn't get me all hot and bothered - they reminded me a bit of some of the funnier scenes in Californication. And one thing that made me crack up, at the bottom of the first page - fuck-cation. Yep...I was thinking cations and anions having themselves a fuck fest. I assume you meant fuck-a-thon. Maybe. The use of FAWC was brilliant. Great job. But do listen to AMB - he makes a good point.

FAWCkerFAWCkerover 8 years agoAuthor
Author's name

The author who wrote this story is Tx Tall Tales. Thanks for FAWCking!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
any...

tale that gets me to laugh this much gets 5 - hands down!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just God awful

He believed it was his kid without a DNA test? Could anyone be THAT dumb? And marry her? Not in a million years. Badly done with a horrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You

Do not deserve to continue breathing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating

Pure fiction rubbish

joln321joln321over 7 years ago

This is a Story, It's just a story. The names have been invented to protect the innocent. I liked it as he ended up with two women and single... So, he knocked his ex up, He could easily have knocked Amy up too and had a polygamus relationship with both. The hiring of Randy was a little too much but then again, this is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I can't believe this dumb story...

But, I love it. Had fun reading it too.....bill

5sssss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
complete dumbass

he was completely a dumbass for taking her back,He should have told her to hit the road and married Amy instead .she made a fool out of him again, who's to say that the boy-toy is not the father of her kids without a DNA test, not to mention she made a fool out of him again by trapping him into marrying her again by not telling him she went off the pill and getting knocked up thus, ensuring that he would marry her again, also giving her a 500 dollar a week allowance to piss away that did it for me, I give this story 0 stars, no one that fucking stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
O.M.G. !!!!!!!!

This was excellent !!!!!!! Ignore the negative comments. I loved it. Thank you so much . You did a fantastic job with this story.

Hotfoot2Hotfoot2over 6 years ago
Not for the faint of heart

Not for the unintelligent who cannot discern between hopeful fiction and abiding anger. I liked it.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 6 years ago
Not for the faint of heart, II

I completely agree with HotFoot2, this is just fucking outstanding. I hope to write this well someday. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is one of my favorite stories,,,,

I love this story. First, the shock value (of her walking out). Second- the payback was swift, brutal and quite effective; not too many times you can get revenge and make a nice tidy profit from it!

SithLord6969SithLord6969over 4 years ago
DAMN IT!

You had a really great, possibly classic BTB story going but just had to pull a RAAC ... 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Telling it like it is

That wa a great story!! A little unrealistic but not outside of literary parameters. Loved the switch at the end!! Well played my friends.......well played.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Great story, loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT..........

Right up to the end. Why the hell would he remarry that cheating skank. Any kids that came along wouldn't even need to know mom and pop weren't married lots of kids grow up healthy and happy that way. Except for that bullshit, loved it but because of it, downgraded the score to 3 stars.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 3 years ago
Anyone Who Couldn't Appreciate

This story would kick Randy or a puppy for wetting on the floor. "10 ... 9 ... 8 ... 7 ... 6 ... 5-4-321." - I have got to thank Gordo12 for placing this in his favorites, I'd probably not have found it otherwise and once Willie found his other ball I had one too. Sorry to read about slyc_willie, I've wondered for a long time why he stopped posting. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He should’ve married Amy. He literally took his cheating whore wife back when he could’ve had Amy who was loyal and 100% supportive to him always...

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A silly story, but l liked it

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a modified BTB story it was imaginative and clever; I even enjoyed the "happy ending". kudos on a tale well told.

My darker side would have had Amy as his wife and Elizabeth as her sub, both happily sub to him.

AmazonmtmAmazonmtmover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed reading this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I kind of agree with the majority. Breed Amy, and let Elizabeth be the exclusive office wife, with, if she strays, she's gone. She did to much to forgive. Try an ending that way.

XYZ

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

What can I say besides he let his dick do his thinking. Thought he was doing well until he let the FAWC back into his life. There are some things you just can't come back from. First time I've given a story only one star but that's all it gets.

nixroxnixrox10 months ago

4 stars for a really silly story.

Although, he should have got Amy pregnant as well and kept her as his exclusive office wife.

Plus every other weekend he'd stay at Amy's house, while they had fun with their new baby.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman8 months ago

interesting twist towards the end, not sure if I like it. Really liked the FAWC cars and radio call in part as it was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Husband took on openly all his cuckoldry! Soon, Randy will be fucking him too. The women rule over his weak personality. Wadte of space and time.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Confusing. Who's the boss?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous