All Comments on 'Friends Become Lesbian Lovers'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brittni, girl you are smoking Hot!

Wow, How I only wish I would have been there to watch. Keep writing...definitely 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My kinky hot Britt and Maggie

Hot hot hot.. Wish I were in the middle of the action..

Xo

JD

CassieKCassieKover 8 years ago
Good story.

Don't worry about all the "yobbos " who hide behind Anonymous tags, they are usually old pricks with no balls!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I definitely loved the story. The writing is not my usual style but I am glad I picked this! Over all good job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I so wish I was birt now

Britt can we please switch lives please

Katie

sexynursechefsexynursechefabout 8 years ago
I LOVED IT!

Your sense of humor comes through here and I love that you guys were friends before the encounter. And so nasty at the end! Great job!

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 8 years ago
Beautiful! Simply Beautiful!

I wish they had six stars to give ... so apologies... can only give five. Britt once again... you write sex between two women just as superbly as you do sex between dudes and chicks - well done! Great descriptions... I could literally see and taste this woman's pussy and asshole the way you described it! You have a gift of conveying effective imagery. Loved the fact that you and this person were old friends!

Please keep up what you are doing as a writer!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
GREAT!

Nice story. Rated 5 stars despite some grammatical glitches. Would love to be the meat in their sandwich!

SinglephguySinglephguyalmost 7 years ago
So hot.

That was very hot honey I would had loved to been there. You made me cum good with this one honey.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes yes yes

Love it

Deacon051Deacon051over 6 years ago
Hot

Very hot, I’d like to smell and lic you both xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Fuck yeah

Fucking great.!! I had to fuck myself and I came soo fucking hard!!

Lugls0066Lugls0066over 5 years ago
Whew

Britt what a fucking hot story but I guess it isn't a story but an experience of two horny girls who just made love to each other. I loved it . I hope you two got to have sex many times during your freshman year. I hope you got a strap on and wore it out. Gale

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn that was sexy!

Would love to be the boyfriend who walked in on that lovefest. Would do my best to become their boy toy. Loved the creampie finish. Very sexy.

redkissyredkissyabout 5 years ago
5 stars!!!!

Brittni you are an amazing writer you make the story come to life. I know I wish was there. I hope Maggie is still around.

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 5 years ago
This had to....

be true....fuckin' awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

Such an erotic, kinky, shameless story. Great characterization and attention to details. When you licked her asshole... and when you 69d each other... so hot. My favorite part was: "When I lifted up to rest my tongue, I used my thumbs to spread her ass cheeks apart. This revealed the cutest, tight little asshole I had ever seen and it was still wet with my saliva. It was perfectly symmetrical with its ridges coming to a point and I couldn't believe my tongue had been in it not 20 minutes ago. I could not resist that dainty puckered hole once again so I pressed my face in-between those smooth cheeks and lapped at that anal rosebud like a cat drinking milk from a bowl. I couldn't help myself as I spread my own legs outside of her knees. I switched my lapping to more licking and drilling while I reached down and frigged my own clit. Maggie reached between her legs and was doing the same thing to her love button. I eventually used my tongue like a cock and started fucking her anus long enough for both of us to tense up and wonderfully cum together while you could hear her groans and my muffled screams into her ass. It was so hot and satisfying.

From that position, Maggie just kind of laid down on top of me, slid herself down and we were in the perfect 69 position. We continued to eat and lick each other as I rubbed her smooth butt. We then turned sideways and continued pleasuring each other, and when she came, her legs clamped together over my head like a vice. Our lust was now out of control and I didn't even mind that her anaconda like grip slightly hurt my ears. Both our pussies were dripping and our juices were smeared across our faces like a beard. We sat up facing each other.

She spread her legs while we kissed and I spread mine. We broke our embrace and with the help of my hands, I slid closer and closer until I placed one leg over top hers and our pussies pressed against each other. Our legs interconnected like a pair of scissors. We rubbed back and forth and the pressure it put on my own clit was incredible. It felt so good even though we looked like two crabs fighting over territory. Her sexy foot was right next to my waist, so I raised it up to my lips and kissed the bottom of it. She was wearing a sterling silver toe ring on her second toe and her nails painted cherry red. I kissed my way up her arch until I reached those cute toes. I couldn't help myself and started sucking them and even biting a little on the toe ring while we continued to bump and rub our pussies together. It was very a sultry scene."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented, and kinky. Looking forward to reading more. I wonder how hard you will fuck in the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

Great continuation-and conclusion-to this kinky, thrilling erotic story. The image of you two fucking each other with a strap-on made me so hard... and when you Maggie locked your cum off her dildo... so hot. My favorite part was: ""Go ahead. You know you want to. Eat it like you did last night and it won't take me long at all, I promise," Maggie snickered.

It did look good so I squatted down and moved my mouth closer to her opening. She placed her feet on the counter, forcing her knees to go as high as they could. I placed my mouth on her pussy while those used, swollen lips collapsed around my tongue. I could taste Josh's tangy cum. I began to lap at her pussy and clit just as I had done the night before. I swallowed the mixture of Josh's load and her juices while I ate. I could also smell a hint of pee where she probably had went to the bathroom before I had entered her room.

"That's it, Britt. Eat my pussy. You're eating where Josh's dirty cock was just a few minutes ago. Eat it out. Lap up all his cum. Clean me out," was the vulgarity Maggie was using to encourage me and get herself off.

She loved watching me as she would take her fingers and continually move the strands of my hair out of the way. She then moved her hand to the back of my head as I attacked that clit. I sucked and vibrated my lips until she seized up and came very hard. Just as her orgasm started, I shoved my tongue inside her as far as possible to feel that pussy twitch from the inside out. When Maggie stopped cumming, she gently pushed me back as her legs dropped and she hopped off the counter."

Keep up the great work, Brittni. You are very talented and kinky. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One Of The Best

One of the best and hottest stories I've ever come across here, not sure how I missed it for so long!

Thank you! I've sent it to my girlfriend who is bi and I know she'll love it!

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

BRITTNI..You've written another lesbian .story .Fantastic use of words,like wearing her pussy like a mask....AAAAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the ending Britt does love the sweet nectar

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, so hot and lusty. You could write a kinky threesome story with Josh incorporating the lucky guy

Bi girl here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous