All Comments on 'Mouche'

by Serafina1210

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
slavrayslavrayover 6 years ago
Let it be me

I'ma bloke and not into pain but I would accept being full toilet for anyone. I also love some of this authors stories

ContrahentContrahentover 2 years ago

This was a somber tale, as you said it would be. It was difficult to read, and I imagine it may have been difficult to write.

I dearly love the character of Mouche. Her compassion for others is wonderful. I read this story to understand her better. I'm glad she found happiness.

ChampagnerChampagnerover 1 year ago

Loved the read. Great story...

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

I usually give scat stories an extra wide berth. I took a chance on this one both because I enjoy your writing and you said Mouche is a recurring character.

By the fourth page I no longer had to take breaks from reading to avoid being sick. It was all worth it though. Little Mouche. This was such an emotional story and my heart was heavy from beginning to end.

While I’m happy Mouche gained stability, care and a high level of living standard through Karen, I couldn’t stand that woman or her husband, Daniel. (I hope he died early in the years Mouche was there.)

How I wish Fan had been able to take care of herself and Mouche without struggle, though I understood the hard choice she made. We got lucky worse people didn’t get their hooks in Mouche. I hope every dollar Billings made from refusing to get this fragile girl help and selling her to save himself is a day off his life.

I hope Karen set up a trust and private caretakers for Mouche in anticipation of her own death. That girl is so vulnerable I’m still scared for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous