All Comments on 'Learning the Rules Ch. 10'

by Apple_of_Eden

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A couple of No No's

Good story apart from the drink driving and playing after drinking, both can be dangerous

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I like this story and I got all hot and bothered reading it, but the way Jamison treats her bff is irritating. Does he think best friends are not allowed to discuss shared experiences or that Alexandra shouldn't discuss BDSM with a trusted female friend and fellow female submissive? What are they allowed to talk about? The weather?

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 8 years ago
Yay!

I was just wishing for a Christmas update to this story! Thank you for the update... also once again thank you for the Philly-esque references and the level of consideration you've given to your characters. Happy New Year!

-PoeticeLicense91

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A long wait

It's been a long wait. It was nice to see chapter ten up for the holiday. Thanks for coming through with your promise. I have to say, it was worth the wait. I thought it was a majorly HOT chapter. Their chemistry is heating up with every scene. I loved the up against the wall in the dark hall sex scene and the panties reward.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

This may be my favorite story in the series. I especially like the cunnilingus in the hallway scene.

The spanking and whipping scene is on the edge and if you like that sort of play you're going to want to read this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Long wait, but worth it

Apple, it was an extensively long wait for this chapter, but definitely worth it. I love this story and it's one of my favourite stories on Lit. I've followed it from the beginning and love the way you have Alex and Jamie developing their relationship and their love. You paced their growth together perfectly.

Will you marry them? Will she get collared? What's next? PLEASE don't make us wait so long to find out. Not complaining...(sort of) just want more. Keep writing, I love your stories. Thanks for the Christmas present.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot!

I read this unable to sleep last night! As a learning sub myself, I loved every waiting minute to the climatic end! Im sure Ill be in trouble myself for spending my night lusting over your extremely HOT chapter!! Im hooked and look forward to my disciplinary spanking once my lack of energy today will be questioned! Cant wait for more chapters Apple!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Waiitt...IS there more?

I loved chapters 1-10! I was wondering if there are more chapters, because the end of chapter 10 sort of gave the vibe that this is the end of Jamison and Alexandra - "I hope you enjoyed the story of Alexandra and Jamison and their journey together."

PLEASE, DON'T END THIS! It's amazing and worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The submission is now complete and fully understood. But I can only imagine the thoughts of this author are still unfinished in her own mind with more rules to establish and boundaries to explore in her own delicious style.

xxMat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent Story - 5 stars

Very Well Done! I want to thank you for such a great story.

I like how you slowly introduced Alexandra and your readers into the world of BDSM. I found your long descriptions of their feelings most erotic. Your writing was especially erotic as you described all his ministrations in great methodical detail along with her thoughts, squirming, and other involuntary reactions to his torturous pleasure and pain. Scenes where Jamison prevented her from moving while driving her wild were well written and quite delicious.

I also loved how Jamison kept describing how turned on he got simply seeing her naked body, and all the times he'd enjoy himself just looking at her nakedness in bed, while she dressed, and the scene where he made her lie down splaying herself while he watched. This was so Very Hot!!

You also did a great job of slowly having him discover new things that he adored about her as he began to lose himself into her so fully. Your descriptions of their growing lust during their play is simply intoxicating. Bravo!

I would encourage you to continue the story since I think you can take it much further. I would be quite curious to see your imagination taking us deeper into their BDSM play. Can he keep surprising her with new ways of giving her an orgasm? How does she react the second time around when she knows what is coming? Would he share her with his friend, and how would her feelings be affected. How would he react?

- J

poeticlicense91poeticlicense91over 6 years ago
More?

Glad to see you returned to Lit. Just leaving you an encouraging note: This story is most definitely worth continuing! Be well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Chapter 11 please

Great story! Alexandra deserves a collar from Jamison in a chapter 11 ... please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userApple_of_Eden@Apple_of_Eden
416 Followers
I'm here to write and post stories, occasionally chat, and to have a little fun on the boards. Apple_of_Eden 🍎

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES