All Comments on 'Snowy Morning'

by meowkitty123

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
The only thing better in an audio...

...than hearing a woman have a great big. juicy cum, is hearing her have two (or more) great big, juicy cums.

Wish I was there to help you clean up. *slurp!*

Hope to hear a future recording when you finally do the anal play and nipple clamp scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Wow- the best i've ever listened to. Beautiful sexy voice. Thank you.

Army2010Army2010over 8 years ago
Yum

Just fucking beautiful. mmmmmmm

Love to listen to you as I cum!

If love to play with you sometime. I hope you'll look up my pics thread (titled "out of uniform") and wrote me back.

Just soooooo yummy!

Thank you for sharing!

kellybre88kellybre88over 8 years ago
Best in a while

I woke up this morning with some morning wood and got on literotica and glad u had a new audio and cum with u hard. I am glad u are back with a new audio and for some fun I listen to your old audio while I laid in my bed drained. I hope u keep making audio and love hearing u get off and and getting off with u.

XXXX kellybre88

Betharina521Betharina521over 8 years ago
Oh My

I like how you started talking about having another girl lick you at the 2:35 mark. And how you wanted your wetness on her face. I just wanted you to know that you truly did make me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yumm

Lady u are the best I had not a thing to do so ur name cum up first mmm worth a shot now im so horny, I heard the 3 taps ,,, wow one sexy lady .Keep up the good work

bushbandiTbushbandiTover 8 years ago
the wetness...

Oh Fuck!

I loved the deep grunts and the sound of wet cunt.. how you just kept pounding that wet cunt... Ohhhh! Brilliant post

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks 123.

I happened to find this when it only showed five views. Somehow I didn't manage to listen to the end... listened again yesterday and your recording was every bit as stimulating. In fact I'm hard just thinking about some of the things you said. Would love you to tell us more about why you like being fingered, maybe some naughty details from your past. Now I just need a woman who would like her fanny suckled for an hour. Ten out of ten.

BlueboyBBlueboyBover 8 years ago
Insanely hot

That was incredible, you sound so sexy, I hope there is more.

Hoon7Hoon7over 8 years ago
Great story and sounds

Wow, yours is the first audio story i have listened to on here. Awesome is all I can say....amazing sound made me feel i was right there watching you

chateneauchateneauover 8 years ago

I can only agree with all. What a hot, arousing session. Picturing you lying there, playing with your wet cunt, so so so very hot.

jmjlmlm2015jmjlmlm2015over 8 years ago
U sound so fucking hot

This is the very first audio recording on literotica I've heard and girl, you had me wanting to be there with you...you are awesome...can't wait to hear you again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ok

Too much talk. Get to the action quicker. Love orgasm sounds just not all the talking before you get started.

cybrfuncybrfunover 8 years ago
Freaking Awesome!!!

This is the kind of audio this site has been missing since Bearlee stopped recording. But you, IMHO, are even better! This is the first of yours I've heard but I hope there's many more! The best of Literotica, right here! :)

evilnsideevilnsideover 8 years ago
wow

This of all your recordings I have heard instantly got me going and remembering how many times I've gone on and on withholding my orgasm to intensify hers. Praising only to slowly start building up again then changing pace. Feeling the attempt at pushing me out, then to only get teased with the tip, working is way back inside.

Thank you for sharing. Wanted to adroit something that comes close to the feeling I got listening to you. Cheers to good memories and great imaginations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
soooo nice!!

absolutely love your voice! sitting at my desk at work, not able to do anything about it... sweet torture.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rubbed my cock dreaming of you

I slowly jacked off my 8 inch thick cock dreaming of sliding it into your very wet pussy. I cum shooting a big load and have you suck me clean and hard for long hard fuck .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fucking perfect

You talk all you need to your vioce and The sound of you wet pussy is perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hook up

Anyone up for hearing this one togethe!!

llangley1980@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RoaR

with my strapon...

I would feel you shake underneath me as you squirt...your moans drifting across my bronzed skin...

I would fuck you unapologetically. with passion. with pride. like hungry animal should...

El Leòn

(Thanks for the light night cum. I needed that).

laintxlaintxabout 8 years ago
Love wet orgasms

Hello Meowkitty123. That was an amazing morning. I do love the sound of your wetness and your voice is enchanting. Nothing more exciting than licking a woman to orgasm who squirts. Please, keep cumming back with more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Baby baby baaaaby

Just dropping you a Line to say thank you.

Thank you for sharing that SEXY voice and that incredible mind you have.

I would love for you to make some audios where your describing you being all snuggled up in bed wearing only a pair of sexy Victoria secret panties.

You describe them in great detail and tell how snug they fit your sexy as.

Tell me that you wore them all day yesterday, in fact you felt a look sexy.....

You masturbated twice at work and came hard... yummmm

You came once in a copy room then at lunch you went to your car and slipped your fingers in those sexy panties and came again.

You wore those delicious smelly panties to bed last night and masturbated again.

You woke up the next morning and now that's where we are. And your masturbating again. You stop and say hey baby. Wake up. I need you to eat me out......

Right now..... baby... I need you to pick and suck my WET... PINK duck.

Then you use that SEXY voice and incredible imagination....

Please please please......

Ron

Army2010Army2010over 6 years ago
So sexy

I love to listen to you play! Your sounds. Your voice. Mmmm the things you say. And being able to hear just how wet you are is soooo hot.

I can't wait to cum with you again.

4256425611 months ago

That was amazing, i hope u post agajn soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous