All Comments on 'Homemaker: A Helpful Mother'

by MILFSON

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
meh

meh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Size

I read two lines of the introduction and got as far as "abnormal size". I moved to here and read no further. Cheers.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
WOW A VET DOC

this is a new way to treat a son's penis...worth 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
REALLY ?

You never explained why Meghan was busy preparing "Supper for lunch" ..... May I suggest that you utilize the skills of an editor as it seems from the many errors that English is not your primary language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a childish scribble :)))

The kid with a complex of a "small cock"? :))

Eh.. children, children :))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: End Of Part 1

Would it have killed you to use a chapter number in the title to warn people that this wasn't a complete story? Is that you just don't give a fuck about your own story or the readers?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yeah, author, pay some attention and you'll be okay

At least your heart's in the right place. Moms who mess around with their boy's penis are the best moms of all. Interesting about that female cop, who talks so openly about her son's balls. She seems to be on intimate terms with them--just the way a mother should be. This newbie author has some noteworthy kinks. So I for one am looking forward to what milfson's got to say in the next installment.

MILFSONMILFSONabout 8 years agoAuthor
Just have fun!

That's the whole point ain't it? I've put together this story to share some fantasies and give rise to some others, so that other people are encouraged to put their erotic imaginations on the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great start!

Now that they're safely back home, Sam needs to return the favor and eat out Meghan. Then they can share the same bed and get down to some serious fucking. They might get in a couple hours of sleep?

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love your work

Please continue adding more stories to your profile! You honestly write the best taboo stories I’ve been read, and I think you’d be wasting your talent if you stopped now.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was ridiculous and hardly worth reading, you really need to think about what you are writing and learn to write

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

who was driving when she swallowed is cock in the highway?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous