All Comments on 'The Ethical Slutmaker Ch. 10'

by KrisCherita

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Awesome story, and the rhyming was hilarious, now I will read the previous chapters!

KrisCheritaKrisCheritaover 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks: hope you enjoy the series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
slut yoga wife

Very well written. And very hot too. My wife loves to suck cock. And loves to rim and eat a guy's asshole. Just loves to do both together.She is an avid yoga gal with the body you would expect from a yoga instructor. Especially enjoys nude hot yoga. She does private sessions at our home where I built her a lavish studio just for this purpose. She does groups couples and singles instruction. She is quite busy on weekends with the one on one and 7 of 8 are men. Experienced yoga studs who enjoy being orally pleasured in various poses and having their assholes rimmed and eaten prior to letting go a hot climax of cum for her to swallow down. And yes she diligently swallows every single drop. Often skillfully coaxing two loads from them and rubbing herself off at the same time. I have several cameras set up which she has no idea exist or that I am aware of her special private sessions. A true slut Will swallow. But a huge slut eats 7 assholes and swallows not once but twice. When I finally do confront her I know she will feel that she has done nothing wrong. Guess I should have known better after she swallowed my load on our second date. Thaught I was special. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent writing, devilishly nasty imagination. More, please.

I’m more a fan of anal than dom/sub, but there’s plenty of both, so I’m happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous