All Comments on '4 Moms 4 Aidan Ch. 06'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Asshole. 1 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story!!!

This was a really hot story. This was well written and certainly got my manhood to stand up tall. Keep on writing stories of young studs who fuck older women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GREAT

KNOCK THEM ALL UP (at least the married ones) . You ARE THE BEST ON THE WEB for these kind of stories. I love them. KEEP EM COMING. Always look for hetup to get me going. Please don't stop because of some Idiots out there. this is the ultimate in being a cuckold. LOVE THE STORIES....... THE BEST

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
fan of author but ....

Aidan needs a challenge. Carnal scenes are excellent though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad to see Chapter #6 .

Enjoy reading this series. hetup, you have done it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jesus lol

That was fucking hot, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
anonymous

Brilliant story More please Hotter and riskier the better

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

I love the series. I can't wait until all four women find themselves pregnant at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent story but needs a little more , maybe a doubles penetration with another kid that finds out . Maybe each son thinks he lucky for fucking a friends mom with him but he lets them all dp the three other friends moms . He must ass fuck all four also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a bit british for me but still great writing.

although the dialog at times seems a little to british this is a great series. the women all seem to be total milf's and the fact that he is hung makes this a great series. now lets turn this into a total guilt-free series on their parts. time for some hot lingerie and coming onto him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Just dont let us wait for a long time.

I read all your stories and "BAD TEACHER" was my favourite but you never finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!

Really hot story, please don't keep us waiting long for chapter 7!

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Nice Continuation

Now when will one or more of the Mothers slip up and get Pregnant. and when will they get together and Realize Aidan is doing all 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

Interesting how the first 2 wives seemed more hesitant, while the second 2 gave in pretty easily. Not sure where you go from here; it would be interesting if the moms got their friends involved (friends other than the 4 women thus far) to share the goodness. Just like the initial seduction scenes the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It's the same old shit as the first 5 chapters. Total garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great series

Great series! I wonder why people bother to read if they find it garbage, especially to the comment below.

I would like to see some more risky behavior, like blowjobs with the husband nearby, sex next to sleeping husband, or on the phone with husband. Also, anal or threesomes where Aidan brings another of the sons friends along, or one of the other mothers, would be hot.

Keep up the good work, and also, please finish up bad teacher!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep going!

Love your work! I hope if you continue, you give Aidan some different challenges. I like the idea stated earlier about dangerous situations like BJ with husband nearby. I also would recommend a mom introduce a threesome with an outside friend and Aidan. Regardless, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love this series

I love this series. It will be interesting to see how you will raise this series again. I am wondering if these mothers will start getting pregnant. The women have been having unprotected sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love the stories but I would like to hear about the Mother's getting pregnant,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure about pregnancy

Seems an unexpected pregnancy would cut into the fun off this story. Very much an unbelievable fantasy, why inject reality? For me, would like to see new conquests and more of the dominance/submission conversations (who does the pushy belong to, etc). Eagerly awaiting the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More

Hope to see things getting riskier and nastier......but pregnancy usually means end of fun.....your call hetup

C_frommnC_frommnabout 8 years ago
What About

The Daughters of the Mothers. There has to be a few Daughters. and for keeping a Secret safe. Do the Daughter and she would never think of her Mom as Competition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Is there a mechanism for author response?

I know he owes nothing to any reader, just wondering if Hetup does have a place where he discusses his work. Would be interesting to see his plans for future installments. As for me, agree with other posters to drag in sisters. A threesome with a mom and daughter seems a good way to cement a secret. And would be hot to read about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
increase family sizes

like to see all the mothers have Aidan's child (or children). Please continue,

Great story!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally blown away!

Hope this series keeps going!

hunghandsumhunghandsumalmost 8 years ago
Revision ideas

Chapters 1 & 2 promised an exciting new series. 3 & 4 became increasingly predictable. 5 & 6 were downright repetitive.

In your story, you have mature sex times 4 (only difference is the color of their hair) and then it is all repeated. Your characters are practically identical (non-cheating moms of 2 or 3 kids, faithfully married, boring sex life, all shocked and easily seduced, all regretful, and the responses to sex, cumming, etc, nearly the same).

I would recommend altering two of the moms to less conventional and more contrasting to the others. Alter 5 & 6 dramatically. Instead of having 2nd encounters all being so similar, have one of the moms catching him by surprize for a followup, another omitted while he catches the daughter, and perhaps two of the moms being outed to each other and forced to serve him together to the humiliation, but excitement of each.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
updates

any updates

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This seems a worrisome break in writing

Hetup has been producing regularly since 2009. Has he switched to Patreon or some other sponsored site? I would gladly sponsor his efforts to some degree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very well wriitten

Looking forward to future adventures and increasing the roughness with the red-head.

Looking forward to Grace inviting Aiden to 'a weekend trip'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Any updates?

Still the best series on this site, hope it goes on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I still like the one man, one woman seduction

Just like your series bad teacher, hope you can make something like that again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Add More Chapters

You need to continue this series, maybe have him show even more control over the ladies and maybe down the track join them together.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 6 years ago
More please...

I know all four are going to be knocked up eventually but Aidan needs to do all 4 one more time before the truth comes out! Just my suggestion! Love it keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cfnm now before all 4 women

He should come clean and say that he slept with all the friends mothers. Then they should have him lie naked and masturbate as they all watch. Turn the tables and give the women the power now. It would be a great story.

cryhwks72cryhwks72over 5 years ago
It's OK

Your writing style really is to generic, I know this is several years old so it doesn't matter, but constantly saying "My son's best friend" is annoying and is all of the son's of these women his best friend? Kinda defeates the name best friend.

I think you should have hung that these women are basically his surrogate mother's and that they were friends with his deseased mother.

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGalealmost 2 years ago

Wonderful series so far, very well written and told............():\

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

The longer this story goes on the more I fiind myself disliking Aiden as he shows what a self centered slefish disrespectful prick that he really is.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

The longer this story goes on the more I fiind myself disliking Aiden as he shows what a self centered slefish disrespectful prick that he really is.

alan_deealan_deeabout 1 year ago

The longer this story goes on the more I fiind myself disliking Aiden as he shows what a self centered slefish disrespectful prick that he really is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope end up 4 married wives are into lesbianize with Aiden

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch11 months ago

5 stars had he not kissed her with her mouth full of cum

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story is more or less getting worse as it continues.

Hardy66Hardy667 months ago

Great. Aiden is a self-centered A-Hole. But that makes the story more exciting. His youth, physicality, sexuality, charisma and horniness made him capable of seducing four good wives/mothers to succumb and experience their sexuality and dark side. Well written in my opinion. It must be difficult to describe the sexual acts over and over again in different ways and still avoid the level of redundancy that makes for bad writing. The only negative comment I have is that most of the encounters are just over the top. That takes away from the “reality” and therefore the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous