All Comments on 'A Lil' Hypnotherapy'

by Yesarub

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Missed point

The two years of therapy her twisted Mom had her in is the root here.

Jim C

butsbutsover 8 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely love the story. More of the same please. This site is missing the fantastic betrayal cheating storylines. realistic is really boring! If i wanted literature I'd head to abookstore. This story is well written, hits the right notes, and is fully stroke ready fantasy material. Very Good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great blowjob!

I love stories that are so realistic. It reminds of the last time I was naked and fucking someone I didn't even know. But that was OK because my wife was also nude and bent over, fucking someone else. My wife looked good, too even though she was losing consiosuness.

devilspydevilspyover 8 years ago
Now that the Dr has her................

He must have more hot plans for her. Like her husband must be naked next time. In chastity and panties. Made to eat her freshly made creampie, and to clean the good Dr cock. The Dr may want to see how often she was fucked when she was in therapy before. He might want to take her and cuckold to and adult video store and have them both work cock at a glory hole. See how far this cuckold and hot wife will go. Limits? The Dr must share these hot wife with other thick cock studs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

When Jason sees the cum on the car seat, he has every reason to dump her ass. No reason to go back to counseling. Just go straight for the divorce and sue the good old doctor for what he did to their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TRULY EXCELLENT

I believe one reason some of the others have less favorable feedback is that the story sounds so realistic & believeable, which for me adds to the excitement. I have been reading stories here for years and this is truly excellent in descriptions and situation. Please continue. Perhaps another session or husband goes out of town and wife needs to find another. Maybe wife goes out of town and after too much to drink decides to try something.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh MY

That is what I say when I see a cock for the first time. I need Miguel. I need to be Jenna and I need a husband like hers. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very, very predictable

Predictable. Hands up all those who didn’t think the hypnotherapist wasn’t going to hypnotise somebody and have his way with her?

In fact I am sure I have read more or less the same story twice on this site (as in two other stories by different authors). I have no idea which story was first, much less the last but the concept is a cliché. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
pretty hot indeed!

This piece of work needed an editor. It's spelled cuckold, there's no letter "h" in it. There were some mistakes with using an adjective instead of an adverb. Little stuff like that that threw me off the story for an instant.

Women are whores and will do what they have to to get what they want. This is another example that proves my theory, even though it's fiction.

I see her having several of Miguel's children, husband never knowing.

From your emphasis on penis size, you are male.

R.

YesarubYesarubalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Thank You, R

I definitely need an editor. I know my work would benefit from that. I tried to go that route once, but after a single work had taken more than 4-weeks to go through the editing process (and still hadn't been started when I reached out for an update), I abandoned the idea of volunteer editors.

If I ever decide to make money from this, I promise I'll get an editor before I publish ... No matter how long it takes! Until then, all my work remains self-edited, and poorly done. I take your criticsm to heart, and will try to improve!

And yes, male. Guilty as charged, though I'm not sure why it was necessary to call out the results of your sleuthing.

-Yes

Marriedcpl4rpMarriedcpl4rpalmost 5 years ago
Nice

Would love a new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Humn...

I hit 1 star and it register 5??????

something is wrong

1 only

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope you will write another chapter super hot story love if the doc fucked Jenna in her dress and steals her from Jason

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Another cheating slut story. I read it thinking it would benefit the husband or maybe the therapist would provide a video the husband could use in the divorce but NO, just another cheating slut story. I wish I could vote in the negative. Definitely won't be a follower. Jesus, 429 fucking idiots following you with sick minds, lol. Figures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She’s a native Spanish speaker from South America and her eyes lite up with each word of Spanish!

Your story was excellent and the added detail of the ticking, grandfather clock was excellent. It was the metronome to which Jenna was turned into a willing, conscious and eager cuckoldress!

Also, it was brilliant that the reflection of her wedding ring pulled her out of her hypnotic state and back to reality. Then, being fully conscious, she got the best fucking of her life by the doctor’s huge cock!

While my wife and I have never been hypnotized, she practically became entranced with my powerful, middle-aged, muscular boss at my first job right out of college. She was ovulating the night of our first company Christmas party and she practically drooled as I introduced her to him.

He danced with her on-and-off during the evening. Later she told me, “He’s so sexy and such a good dancer. I wished he hadn’t been taking turns dancing with all those other damn women!”

Soon after that she invited him over to our house for wine, dinner and a few dances with him on the hardwood floor in our living room. While she was reasonably discreet about it, I could tell she wanted him. I was turned on watching her start the process of seduction.

The three of us starting to socialize on most Saturday nights. It soon progressed to where I was their chauffer. She knew it excited me to watch them make out in the back seat of his Lincoln Continental. She was preparing me to be a cuckold. One night she said, “Honey, drive us over to the office and let’s spend some time in his C-suite!”

Soon, it was just like you wrote in your story: My wife, instead of “Jenna clenched the desk with white knuckles as she experienced the most intense orgasm she had ever had in her entire life.

"I knew then I wanted to OWN you," he hissed.

"Oh, god, yes," Jenna whimpered. "Own that pussy."

Miguel pulled out of her, then slammed his cock back home.

"Make that fucking pussy yours," Jenna begged desperately.”

Since then, my wife has always had a series of continual affairs with powerful businessmen. For her, just like most women, power and money are hypnotic - they easily spread almost any wife’s legs. Wives are only really satisfied if they are pumped full of an Alpha male’s baby batter!

My wife was thrilled to see Jenna take a bomb-load of the good doctor’s potent jizz. That is exactly what every young, attractive wife should do! It’s even better if she does so right in front of her husband, whether he’s hypnotized or not!

After a man sees his wife do that he will be mesmerized into enjoying see her take big cock anytime. Cuckolding is the best form of psychotherapy there is!

Seeing your wife bred by a ‘better man’ results in a happy, satisfying marriage. ‘Couples Therapy’ should really mean that the wife fucks around, i.e. she ‘couples’ with other men.

A cucked husband is a happy husband. Seeing your wife get ‘baby bumps’ from other men is the ultimate psychotherapy!

Nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYesarub@Yesarub
465 Followers
I found my first erotic novel in my father's work desk. It was a story about a woman, Penelope Candy (Penny to her friends) who worked as a love columnist at a newspaper, even though she herself was a virgin. As a teenager at the time, I was enthralled by her adventures. That ...