All Comments on 'Malcubus Ch. 06: Service with a Smile'

by Elecebra

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is Rosie Trustworthy?

I can't wait till Eric's family and friends meet Rosie, and I'm hoping something like that will happen in the next chapter or another but all this dream stuff is making me wonder what Rosie is really up to and her loyalty towards Eric. I love her so much!!!! She and Eric are so cute together!!!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 8 years ago
McD

I continue to enjoy your story and can foresee that interesting things are headed our way. Rosie is obviously up to things that Eric does not know about.

I am not sure about your experience with working at McDs. but your facts were somewhat wrong. The anomalies were not central to the story and things may have changed since I worked there, and after all, this is fiction that did not happen in our universe, so I moved on.

Thanks for the explanation about the necklace link. It still does not explain how Rosie could know what Eric was thinking about saying so that she could encourage him to go with that thought. I can't help but think that the summoning/binding link provides a connection that at least Rosie should be able to use.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Excellent stuff. I can't wait to read the next one. I am not a patient person but I can see it will be worth it, as art takes time. Thanks for writing things that appease faces masses and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!

We need more! I keep coming back daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hopefully in the next chapter some of these fetishes get explored? They sound awfully exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Can you give us any info on when the next one will come out

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Love story, A little worried

I know this story is pretty much done or completely but I just wanted to say:

I like this story and it has a lot of potential and it's a fun read. I'm getting a little worried because of the dreams though. I hate conspiracies and long term deceptions that work against the protagonist. I especially dislike the manipulation of friends and/or loved ones against those they care about. I may drop this story if that ends up being a big part.

PS- Maybe someday I'll psycho analyze myself and figure out my insecurity with that. ;-P

Good stuff, Peace

DJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous