All Comments on 'A Chance Glance in a Student Bar'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You still got it! :)

Nice to see familiar names. Hope you go back to your series as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you....

Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
good story

one question tho is there a part 2?

Freshmeat301Freshmeat301over 8 years ago
I was thinking the same thing!

It was nice to see some of the old characters in this story. I knew it was Carney just by the description. I was also happy to see that Devin didn't die unfairly. I was totally rooting for him. You are so good at this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked is

since you brought Nyte over is there a planned renewal of Succubus Summoning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the characters and the ending

Great story.

@Annon According to his blog where he's been posting in parts...

"And that's all. I hope you enjoyed this impromptu little mini-serial. Next up Succubus Summoning 212 (Yes, seriously!)"

Yay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Succubus Summoning

Will you continue Succubus Summoning? You write Tons of good stories all of very simmilar genre, but Succubus Summoning just is that masterpiece with a really good storyline and all the good parts of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nÿte

It is a testament to your writing ability that I find it difficult to pick a favorite character, but I think if pressed it would have to be Nÿte. Everything from her appearance to her personality to her twisted moral code; she is basically a bad-ass. I particularly like how she always manages to turn the conditions of her summoning on the summer without actually violating those conditions.

I hope we'll get to see more of her in a certain series before too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love how this started. But....

LOVED this and the new succubus. Wish she would have found fun a way to drain him. Nÿte is too powerful for this story and actually made it more boring. Please make more stories where the succubus drains the victim (after he struggles to get away) like the "Succubus Keep" story ( my personal fav). Will you do more with that one? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice!

Thank goodness there's no killing for now. It was good to see softer versions of older characters.

Your writing rocks!

Obelisk5Obelisk5about 8 years ago
Both hot and twisted

And very nice to have happy ending - Devin did not deserve bad end at all. Would be nice to see more kinky succubi with bondage games :-)

Onyx666Onyx666about 8 years ago
A Wonderful Beginning!

Thank you for yet another enjoyable tale of erotic horror. Please continue this story. I'd like to see it continued in a long format (similar to Succubus Summonings) with Devin being rescued and perhaps eventually becoming a warlock himself or the red-eyed succubus returning to try yet again to exact some vengeance upon him only to be thwarted in some new and sensual way by either Nyte or the Carny.

I really enjoy your writing. Keep up the good work.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 8 years ago

Er, Anon - most of his stories end up with the victim dying, that's why stories like this provide a much-needed change of tone every once in a while.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 8 years ago
Delicious!

Thank you for another excellent story. I've really enjoyed these stories that offer a peek at some of the denizens of the darker side of reality. Nÿte has been a favorite of mine (from a safe distance, of course), and this story shows her in excellent form. With millennia to get to know each other, I doubt we'll ever really relate to all the interactions/relationships such entities have. Still, this was another interesting glimpse.

Thanks again! Please keep writing.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 8 years ago
Good stuff

Was following this on your blog. Good stuff hydra, I like seeing SS characters in other stories.

Pugugly001Pugugly001about 8 years ago
Enjoyed this greatly

I've read a number of your stories over the years, and while I rather enjoy some of the hardcore elements, stuff like this just rocks - <G>.

Pug

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great story Hydra, I love the stories that give a bit more insight as to how the demons relate and interact with eachother, and the naughtier bits blew most other submissions here out of the water. Keep on writing, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good story

I enjoyed it. Thanks. Two things; "Pirates..." lines and the constant "not as far as..." phrase early on. A bit annoying. Not to bad though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A chance glance

Very interesting story both from the erotic point of view and the demonic politics

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[01.11.2022]

Sexcellent story w/a nice twist!

111/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous