All Comments on 'Angel of Love - Crossing Paths'

by Love2ReadLit

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is rather vague for a stand alone story, but it was still interesting.

But the ending leaves us wondering just what was supposed to have been resolved. I will wait to rate as it seems likely there will be succeeding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Intriguing start

Hope you plan to continue - seems as if Joan, though she can be insensitive, is hurting badly. Perhaps David and Joan should go to dinner at Karen's place - may be a way to rejoin the living. But hopefully she won't put her foot in her mouth and further upset Karen. Karen, on the other hand, is taking a chance, and is trying to be helpful. Cute little story.

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Very Interesting Read****

Some good writing. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nicely done -

judging from the comments/rating, you've written well above your audience - not that that is a particularly high bar, in general - but I did appreciate and enjoy your thoughtful and succinct vignette of managing and maturing through sorrow, and moving beyond it, a fine example of "less is more" -

Love2ReadLitLove2ReadLitabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the feedback

I wanted to leave this open since it was more about love between parents and children and moving on after losing love. I felt that was enough for a stand alone story. Too much more and I think the interaction would have been more awkward and overwhelming.

This was loosely based on real events and took a couple years to formulate the conversation, so I don't know if I will come back to Karen and/or Joan right away. More time to spend on other ideas...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous