All Comments on 'My Aunt's Huge Tits'

by Titworship88

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
YamiBoyYamiBoyabout 8 years ago
^__^

Short, but good. For a first story, it's a pretty nice and hot erotic story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great fantastic wish it was me yes yes yes

COULD NOT BE BETTER

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OK

Would have liked it better without all the BOLDFACED and more BOLDFACE text. As another said pretty good for a first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Effort

The sudden daddy/mommy talk threw me for a loop. Also the italics talking. Yet, it's a solid plot and ideas. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

I enjoyed this so. Was good except for the anoying bold type....... lose that but keep going with the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The bold

Reminded me of the old Batman series when they flashed "BOP..." "POW.." On the screen when they fought.

Very distracting

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Please contuine this story.

WilliedaFoeWilliedaFoeabout 8 years ago
Good first story.

The "mommy & daddy" exchange does not fit the relationship between the two. A really good storyline though. I agree with some of the others about the bold and italics, it can be distracting when reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
2

Learn writing. Learn grammar and punctuation. Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Italics are distracting

"" represents dialogue you don't need italics

Same with bold lettering

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forget Italics and Bolding

I quit reading. No reason to make it hard on your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
oh xaddy

YEAH oh daddy what a fucking mess couldn't make it to the end, awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, the bolding and italics were a bit annoying. The "Mommy" and "Daddy" language also seemed a bit childish or overdone. On the other hand, without the bolding and italics it would have been a pretty good story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
new

Keep at it, like to read more, but keep it closer to reality?

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Too many gimmicks ***

Sorry but this just doesn't quite work for me. I liked the overall story but the gimmicky changes in format got in the way too often. Shame becuz it would've been really hot without the bold underline and the sometimes confusing dialog [didn't know who was speaking to whom sometimes]. Get rid of the gimmicks and calm down a little plz. Straighten up your paragraphs and you could be really good at this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Screw the critics, I loved it

I had a huge breasted aunt and I could picture us in this story. You critics are pricks. Looking forward to more chesty auntie fun.

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
I agree

with earlier comments that addressed the italics and bolding issues…as well as the Mommy/Daddy exchanges. Distracting and ineffective. That being said, you write fairly well for a beginner and I would like to see more from you! ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mommy and Daddy ?

Good storyline but the " Mommy and Daddy " bit bared no significance to Aunty and Nephew , kind off ruined it : (

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable but...

Enjoyable but I found 1 inconsistentcy. Her tits went from J at the start down to G later on. Other than that pretty good. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ITALICS

Holy shit - turn off the italics

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Stroke Story

I liked it. Personally I enjoy ones with more of a plot, but this seemed like a good stroke story. I'm a huge fan of huge tits and I liked the tit fucking scene. Most people don't put in such passionate descriptions with that sex act, so thank you for doing so!

The inconsistency of her cup size going form J to G was a small typo, sure, but extremely obvious. Also, I didn't get the "Mommy and Daddy" talk at all. I mean aside them being aunt and nephew, it just didn't seem to fit. I guess it was her way of "sexy talk" during the scenes, but it didn't have and arousing affect for me. It was more strange than anything.

Overall, it was a good story and I liked it. I hope you write more.

Titworship88Titworship88about 8 years agoAuthor
Response to Criticisms

I made this story purely for my own personal enjoyment, as a way to manifest my deepest sexual fantasy into a written story the way I would like it to be depicted. Obviously I have been greatly inspired by the "Aunt-Nephew" and "Huge Tits" stories on literotica, but none of them completely satisfied my imagination which is why I wrote this piece. By reading this you are seeing the way I want MY fantasy to be versed/written, so thus it is written in a style that I think appeals the most to MY senses (i.e. sexual arousal). For me personally, the bold/italics help me "hear" when a character is talking in the story, and assist me in the flow of the dialogue as I read along in my head.

On another note concerning my use of the words "Mommy" and "Daddy," I will use the same argument. This story was made for MY enjoyment, and I am extremely aroused by girls who let me call them "Mommy" during sex (and vice versa). So naturally if I was fucking the woman of my dreams, getting called "Daddy" only makes it that much better for me. Also, I am not at all interested in mother-son incest nor do I read those literotica stories, so calling her "Mommy" while fucking confuses me none whatsoever.

I am currently writing my next piece, and will go ahead and forewarn those who don't like my grammar/themes: they're not going anywhere! Anyways thanks for reading my story whether you liked it or not! I put plenty of time into it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story. .

Great story. Well written and even though not exactly my thing it was still excellent enough for me to give it 5 stars. That says a lot.

As a reader I appreciate you explaining, to commenting readers, why the story was written the way it was. Keep up the good work.

ejherbieejherbieover 7 years ago
Loved it

This was a special story for me. Not with an aunt but a close family friend. Loved reliving it through your wonderful writing . Hope you continue . Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
That was HOT!

Awesome story of you fucking your dream girl! Takes me back to the time when my dream girl, who was my sister-in-law, who was 7 years older than me, and who I had wanted to fuck since I met her when I was 12. Excellent description of your first session, brought back so many memories of my first session, when my sister-in-law took my virginity! Keep up the good work and thanks for the memories your story brought me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh

Just horrible. Could not finish reading this junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Zero Star wank story

There is no reason that anyone with a fully functional brain would give this crap any score higher than 2 stars. For those who actually enjoy a well written story, and there are plenty on Literotica, this is just unacceptable. In my book, it earns one star. There is nothing even arousing about the storyline. Horny aunt with big breasts, blah, blah, blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
complete crap

this story was complete crap, poorly written, over the top crap. The writer should be ashamed of themselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
EXCELLENT

EXCELLENT ENERGY- - believe in yourself - you're doing good by spreading positivity - keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

As a man who loves women with big tits,I loved this story,though obviously made up but still very Hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice story

Nice Aunty/nephew incest story but needs a lot more work to make it an enjoyable read as others have commented. The 'daddy/mommy' dialogue didn't work for me. The italics and bold dialogue were distracting and unnecessary and the descriptive writing was patchy and rather hit and miss. The whole story needs a thorough edit. Keep writing, you will improve. Remember when you write you write for yourself. When you edit it's for the reader. Always edit your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Shazam!

Basically a good story. The Mommy-Daddy thing was a bit strange, but it is YOUR story. Keep pluggin away. Can't wait for second chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very fun, one spelling nitpick

Ew! Ew! needs to be Ooh! Ooh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Your story...

Your story.... hope you enjoyed it.

Personally, I couldn't get riveted to it and found myself skipping a lot of sentences.

Liked the plot, maybe even the characters...

Bad punctuation and occassional caps can often be overlooked, but I found that just too hard to handle for this story (totally disruptive).....which made me even more negative to the experience. Funny, I normally dislike it, but can ignore, but not this time at all.

The 18 year old "daddy" finished me off completely though.

Wasn't going to leave feedback and maybe I shouldn't have, but here I am.☹️

Good luck with your development.😊

Collaborate with an editor if you can, rather than piss people off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Inane drivel

Poor writing. Sounded like it was written by a twelve year old.

Noneseriously10Noneseriously10over 1 year ago

I could see Ava Adams being someone's stupidly sexy Aunt & doing this to them. 😋 Ooooooh, that woman...she can kill you if yer not careful; succubus style. Just hydrate, is all I'm sayin' 🤤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous