All Comments on 'Friday the Thirteenth'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
biphilmassbiphilmassover 8 years ago
Love found after 20 years

Terrific story and the pace was wonderful and i loved the development of the characters. Well crafted and she sex scenes were fantastic. I plan on reading more of your stuff. 5 well deserved stars *****

orefinnorefinnover 8 years ago
Believable well done romance

Your character development is excellent and the story's pace keeps the reader engaged. The sex was well done as it shows passion without becoming the raw near-pornlike scenes so many authors generate.

Being from the Pacific Northwest I enjoyed the setting. It was very nicely used and added to the tale as opposed to being a separate entity as happens in so many amateurish attempts at writing. Wonderful effort, I plan to read more of your works. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

whatshername86whatshername86over 8 years ago
Another winner

I love the way you create stories that treat your female characters with respect. The sex is always passionate but never tawdry. This story could very easily have been developed into a novel. Someday I hope to see you write one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely

lovely

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Well done.

I love that Jenna is comfortable asking for what she wants in bed! Hooray for strong women who are comfortable with their sexuality. The other enjoyable thing is that you write well - and that's coming from another writer. The only thing that didn't work for me was the repetitive "I hope she gets off soon cause I'm going to lose it" and then she does. I'm not sure what to suggest otherwise but I did notice the same thing three times. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Your Story

Really enjoyed the journey you took us on . Great read ! Thank You .

trigudistrigudisover 8 years ago
Very Good!

You kept me reading from word 1. I anticipated some sort of crime involving Jenny - not her as the criminal but victim, with Jim galloping to the rescue. That said, I wasn't disappointed. All relationships should be that perfect. Of course, they are far from it, but fiction gives us poetic license to at least pretend that some could be.

smc331smc331over 8 years ago
Pitch perfect...

Simply couldn't ask for more (unless there happens to be a sequel...). Outstanding.

pc10pc10over 8 years ago
Very good

Very good story.Had my attention captured from the start till the end.I thought Jenna may get in trouble falling a victim or it may end with a thriller that she may be dead and James discovers it after the reunion weekend when he gets promoted and opens an old case etc... Really liked it 5***** for this.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
thanks for the memories

our 20th reunion was the event that brought us back together. We progressed slowly getting reacquainted over a 3 year period and dealing with a 2,000 mile gap. But when we finally acknowledged our destiny it was marvelous.

Done right, love regained can be marvelous.

JohnFreeJohnFreeabout 8 years ago
Thank You so much

You are one of my favorite authors here and I really appreciate your work!!!

risingthunderboltrisingthunderboltabout 8 years ago
Good Banter between lead Male and Female

Thank you for the story It was enjoyable!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect!

Fun, sexy, romantic read with humor thrown in. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

I keep checking back to see if there is a follow-up. I loved this story.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 5 years ago
Brilliantly executed romance

Well done, yet again another excellently produced tale.

5 stars Marvellous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Climax?

Nice little story. My one little beef is that this was a narrative about the two coming together but there was no problem/crisis/event for them to overcome. Hence, there was no storyline climax. If this had had such, then it would have been a solid five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story, and written very well too. I did get the impression that Jenna was a bit of a control freak. I mean, ‘Do me this way, do me that way, put it in, take it out, harder, easier’ etc. He didn’t seem to mind so it’s all good I guess. And if they were together for three years before they got married, surely they got all the bugs worked out. Good story, mindventure, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you enjoy a very good, light, fun Romance this might be just right for you. I seems to be a hidden gem with only 17 comments in 6 years. 5 of course!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

Great story, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories