All Comments on 'My Story of Ben'

by raincitychild

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Most excellent story I have read in a long time - perhaps in all my readings ....

I haven't done any research on you, but I sincerely hope you continue to develop your talent with words. It is very easy to fall into the trap of resorting to continuos descriptions of sex but your terse and restrained composition without much of those elements was far more of sexy good read.

I thought you developed the story at a perfect pace, kept the focus on her thoughts and reactions perfectly. The ending was set up well from the earliest part of the story until the last paragraph - where you closed it up quite nicely.

I hope the hint about tomorrow, and the football implications result in another day in the life of these two intensely interesting characters real soon.

Thanks for a well developed, very enjoyable read.

pmj

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow -

What an excellent story - hard to believe this is a freshman effort - if you have other stuff, get it posted, please! Hell, I'll even give you a pass for the Seahawks (just kidding, I'm a lifetime Broncos fan). I look forward to more great work from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Just amazing

One of the very best stories I have ever read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!!

That's one helluva story. What next? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wowwwwwwww

Definitely keep writing! That's some of the best I've seen yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh to be Ben

Excellent story; well written, nicely paced and with enough details to give a real feeling to all. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the Best

Very well done, great story, great imagination, looking forward to your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You must have been the one

Your imagination (or was it) creates a sexy and sensuous story line, I look fwd to your next dream or story, U must be a tiger in bed after u finish one of these stories. Keep them cuuuuming luv/

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Amazing story!

Erotic and edging are the highlight! Love it! One of your best!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

First time I've read your stories and truly one of the most erotic stories written. Your attention to detail, to the feelings of the two characters is so revealing to make the story as good as it is.

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
Excellent! So damn hot!

I just noticed that this was your first story and was stunned. Loved everything about this story. Hope you will publishing more soon!

10sdad10sdadabout 8 years ago
Well Done

Great Read

1965Squash1965Squashabout 8 years ago
Eroticism at its best!

I must say that while this was your first attempt I simply can not wait to read more of your work. Your mind is as beautiful as the story that flows onto the page. It is sexy, revealing, subtle, and overpowering in its sense of timing, and it's marvelous description.

This is absolutely a five star effort.

lehunterlehunterabout 8 years ago
Well Done !!!

For your first attempt, Bravo !!! This is possibly the best erotic story I've ever read. Great build-up to the incredibly sensual and hot finish. I'm hoping you will continue. Look forward to more from you.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
A touch of gray.

For a young man Ben you show a remarkable amount of patience. We are waiting with you for tomorrow, I'm certain its game on, go Hawks. If I may, please stop saying "baby girl", it just rubs me wrong.

Did I mention good story just a touch of dominance and willingness a powerful combination.

RedguyTxRedguyTxabout 8 years ago
Well done

Really great, discriptive story. More!

wildcat69awildcat69aabout 8 years ago

Fucking Hell! That was good! Thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

this site needs more stories like this. Such a wonderful telling of the older man - younger woman genre from the female perspective. Sensual, erotic and intelligent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

Congratulations on your first story! Great build up of passion and heat! Looking forward to more between these 2 characters. I have to agree the "baby girl", needs to go. Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well written

Thanks for this well written May/Dec series, please keep it going. 5 star vote.

HughJardHughJardalmost 8 years ago
Wow

What a wonderful debut. This is a very talented writer creating an absolute must read. Best new writer I've seen in some time. An absolute ***** talent. Thanks so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Dream Come True

This story is a dream come true. Well written, talk about erotic, romantic; you did it all! Please continue writing. I will definitely watch for raincitychild!

texan248texan248almost 8 years ago
Another fantastic tale.

I love your sense of the erotic. Looking forward to reading all your storie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thank you so much for the effort you put in to your characters, your storyline, and your attention to detail. This is perfect erotica, absolutely leaving me shaking by the end. your work is consistently leagues above the rest. Thank you for writing. Please write more. I would literally buy a book of your work.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Fabulous

It is so much better reading erotica written by a woman than by a man. Us poor men just don't have the soft sensual touch that a woman does.

Excellent first chapter.

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

The reality of the setting made the story come alive. I loved the slow, burning buildup of tension. Something about your style just radiates heat. Then the sex was spectacular. Now that I think about it, reading this story felt like making love. I went through seduction, the buildup of tension, then climax.

Thank you for sharing this.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Baby girl???

Very strange story, When Ben takes Mai out after her work, at the end the date he just leaves her while he takes a cab home. A considerate man would have seen her home or at least paid her cab fare. Been sounds nice at first but then starts to become a control freak, telling Mia that all they would do that day was kiss. Kind of creepy that he keeps calling Mia "baby girl", like he has a fixation with infant girls. Yes, the sex was good, but it reads more like a domination story than a love/romance story. Making Mia expose herself while he's taking all the photos of her on the rock and then inside his home, kind of kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic story

As a lifelong resident of Greater Seattle, I loved all the location descriptions. The story was very well written, and more than a little erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
excellent story, but belongs in the Romance category

This well-written story has a nice build up and takes its time before getting the the love scene, which, however is simply too short. The use of the F word by the characters, however, seems out of place in this tender love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous