All Comments on 'Creative Writing'

by mattmatthews

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good feelings

The tutor was hooked on young student cock was really apparent in your writing. I almost could feel the student enjoying his bliss of excitement/luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed reading the story. Hope to read more like it.

bumknee52bumknee52about 8 years ago
Goodbar

Wonderful story. "Taut" instead of "taught" and is she looking for Mr. Goodbar or Mr. Goodman?

Interesting perspective on student/teacher trysts. Student very mature to handle the notion that teacher might have had the occasional other boyfriend, and then, of course, the inevitable end.

joelafayettejoelafayetteabout 8 years ago
Good read

This thing a lot of authors do now where they feel they need to start right in the action when we know nothing about the characters, then flash back or forward or sideways or whatever later to explain everything... I find that overplayed and annoying. But your descriptions are great and after I got the whole picture, I am left pretty satisfied. You get a good grade on this assignment, student.

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Enjoyable

Perfect !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent first effort

Classy, sexy teacher student story. Very well done.

avidreader123avidreader123about 8 years ago
Very Nice Story

I really cared about the characters. I wanted them to end up together, but then it would have been in Romance. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*****

I presume you're a published writer. This story was excellent. Very well written. Convincing. Smart. Brilliant.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
Thank you for such a complete story

Well written - no, beautifully written! Thank you and don't stop!

Mojo648Mojo648about 4 years ago
Review.

Perfect, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mr. Matthews, for an English writer, you should know how "Envelope" has 2 E's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous