All Comments on 'Three is a Prime Number Ch. 02'

by AltheaRose

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 8 years ago
Lost me as a reader at the beginning of page 3.

When Phoebe admits to having cheated on Jamie and then it gets glossed over without a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

good job of illustrating the mystery involved with men watching women love women, also its good that you had Abby elaborate on her reasonings behind not having full intercourse with Jamie. side note, needs a little more proofreading for grammar, does not detract from the story. Unlike the first commenter I don't think that Phoebe's announcement she had sex with Abby is such a big deal, as Jamie engaged in douchelike behavior with the college girls. (What is good for the goose is good for the gander) But I do feel he is being an idiot in keeping the college girls photo and contact info. Pheobe, and Abby, to a lesser extent, is exposing a lot of emotional vulnerability here, and if Jamie is anythinhg less than trannsparent with Pheobe he will be risking his newfound arrangement. Speaking of which, this situation seems more like an accord reached following a war of attrition, in the name of a mutual love for Pheobe. For me, I'm left with the feeling that Jamie and Abby will eventually start feeling as neither of them is being completely fulfilled by Pheobe (as she will find herself spread too thin) and dimes to dollars Jamie will wind up with his assistant, leaving the girls to themselves ultimately.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Changed my day

I had other things that needed to be done today before I found your story. It was fantastic as expected. Glad I changed my day! Rated your tale 5 Stars. Really enjoyed it. Thank you.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandabout 8 years ago
I do have a predisposition against cheaters, however

I feel that Jamie should have at least made some comment about the fact that Phoebe admitted to cheating on him during her trip the year before. That lack of comment didn't flow with the character in my eyes, and that killed the story for me.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540about 8 years ago
Shiny!

Althea,

I am impressed. This is quite possibly your best work. More later.

But your editors are letting you down. Quibbles, but work like yours should be perfect. For example, Reagan, not Regan, with the Russians.

Thank you for your skills.

Rick

IrishchapIrishchapabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great writing Althea. My feelings are all over the place. I'm sure that is exactly where I would be in real life. You have done a marvelous job dealing with the many feelings going on here. Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AndrewmsailingAndrewmsailingabout 8 years ago
Here be dragons

Dangerous territory. A lesbian variation on the cuckold theme. I love the honesty that Abby and Jamie share towards the end of this chapter but I'm not sure it's quite credible. I know, it's a story. I completely understand his being racked by jealous angst whilst the girls were away together. Anything else would be simply beyond belief. Getting drunk may not be a "mature" response to the situation but sometimes you just have to rely on analgesia. Getting drunk isn't the worst possible response to his fears. As to keeping the beach girls' number, I would be surprised if he didn't feel the need for a security blanket. Not mature and not very complimentary to them, but hey! He's having to deal with the situation which is completely not of his making. He gets to be told what is and is not available and fearfully goes along with it. I think he's a better man than me: not sure I could handle it the way he's doing. Just reading it makes me anxious, so well written is it. Congratulations. I'm waiting, worrying about the development of these characters. Could go either way. Am I the only one thinking Phoebe is being just a wee bit selfish and disingenuous?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Good read

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Am totally enjoying the interplay between these three!

Continuation of a really good story with a lot of emotion, passion and love! Can they make it work? Could I in his shoes? Such lingering thoughts...WELL DONE!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my prediction...

One of the best I've read on Literotica in a decade!

My prediction: Abbie and Phoebe's love is so great, there is no room for another.

Jamie will wind up with his assistant - they are a great work team already, and their relationship will be exclusive. This is what hey both need.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very interesting

You have set a very interesting tableau, but it is never going to work out like this. It will eventually become a contest and probably the really big loser is going to be Phoebe. The only way this gets resolved, and it will have to happen pretty quickly like a couple of months, is for it to be a genuine triad with Jamie fucking/loving Abby and vice versa. If Phoebe is smart she will push this to happen. That will give all three of them the same motivation to stay together. Other wise since the three of them have disparate motives, this will crash like an unstable structure and none of the relationships will survive.

zekumazekumaabout 8 years ago
Curious

I am curious to see where this goes. I was blindsided in a 1980's version of something quite similar and the choices of going from 100% at breakfast to accepting 50% or 0% by the end of the day are to be quite honest things that come back to haunt you some random black day to see if there was another angle that could have been taken. A cowards 50%, a martyr's 0%, or a slim fighters chance of 100%.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great read

I'm enjoying the story, it's interesting and thought provoking... you have great flow and know how to tell a story... now, I'm not sure if it's done on purpose or you haven't noticed but it seem like Abby and Phoebe are in a relationship and Jamie is the odd one out... The fact Abby takes charge and dictates like how things are going to go just doesn't sit well for me, the way the story starts Jamie and Phoebe are in a relationship and living together not Abby and Phoebe, Abby is coming into their relationship. I'm not really liking Phoebe all that much really, firstly, she doesn't tell Jamie she is bi-sexual, doesn't mention her good friend whom is visiting is her former lover and when she gets there expects Jamie to be all cool about her going off to her room and have sweaty animal sex and he should be a good boy about it and smile and say thank you. Doesn't want to have a discussion about it, in all honesty, leaves Abby to talk to him about it, when they do talk a little, tells him it's all about Abby and her this week and can't promise he'll get any loving from her... not only has she lied about such a big part of who she is, she cheats on him when in Chicago, and that there is glossed over a little to much for me, if heterosexual and homosexual relationships are to be considered equal, then cheating is cheating no matter with what sex it is. she is a very weak character in my opinion, the fact she is very submissive to Abby, both Jamie and Abby talk about her and her wants more then theirs like she's some truly wonderful woman, she literally doesn't really speak when there is a conversation going on, it's Jamie and Abby discussing everything, so who is this woman these two want to be with badly and are willing to make such sacrifices for. For a lawyer Jamie is quite tame and allows Abby to run the show to much, too understanding when he's the one being blindsided. Aside from my annoyances, I really have enjoyed your writing and bring these things up not knowing if the are intentional and you will explain later or you haven't noticed and will be aware of it now. It's a interesting subject to see if such a relationship can work. In my opinion no, not the way Abby wants it to run, with this arrangement Phoebe gets all she wants, Abby gains at least 50% from what she had and Jamie the poor bastard gets stiffed with losing 50% of what he started with. There is no way a lawyer is willing to accept that, all lawyers are in it to win it, it's all about bragging rights, there is no way that they would except such a downgrade. I'm not really sure it would work if they were all equals in the relationship, jealousy is a beast of it's own, emotions are a crazy thing, I do enjoy going on this journey and see what you come up with, storytelling is a wonderful thing...cheers

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I respect your ability to write, but this story irks the shit out of me.

The girlfriend's game is so transparent. She wants to fuck her former lover, and she wants her present lover to give her permission. Let's forget for a moment that the former lover is an attractive woman, and imagine how a guy would feel if his girlfriend wanted his "permission" to fuck an old boyfriend. Never mind that it would fuck up her boyfriend's head and tear out his heart: as long as she can manipulate him into say ing"okay", then she's not being unfaithful. And of course, when he resents her infidelity after the fact, she can then trot out the excuse that she "didn't know it would bother him." I know how I'd feel if my girlfriend wanted me to sleep in one bed while she fucked her old lover in another room down the hall. Or if she had me make reservations at a B&B so she could get away with her old lover. All the time asking me shit like "Are you okay with this?" and "Are you breaking up with me?"

How about this: "Make a fucking decision. Stop trying to play mind games. If you want to fuck someone else, go right ahead. But don't complain to me if I do the same thing while you're off getting laid." She wants to fuck somebody else but doesn't want to look like a "bad person" while she does it, but if the roles were reversed, she'd lose her whining, needy, high-maintenance mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Superb

I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Really Like It

Sure the characters are flawed, but that makes the story a good read. For example, if Jamie really was so in love with Phoebe, why was he trying to see the younger girls and why wasn't he honest about all that happened and the photo? Can't wait to find out how this will turn out. Thank you for entertaining us with your stories.

rooster_1rooster_1about 8 years ago
Intrigued

Enjoying the story, interesting scenario. Looking forward to reading more and to see how things progress.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It made me hard... ;)

Nedthebundler

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thats fucking awesome..

You r awesome writer. I was feeling like i am with the three in the same room. I became so hard.. Wowww

midor33midor33about 8 years ago
Heavy breathing here...

Very well done sex scenes, the b & b was awesome.

The dynamics of the triad are inherently unstable, as I

I'm sure you intend. We will all see where they take us.

Kudos!

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 8 years ago
Mixed feelings

Here is my issue. It has nothing to do with the loving currently. But Phoebe went to Abby before she moved in with Jamie and was seduced. She cheated.

Let that sit in.

And remember Phoebe blindsided Jamie with the real purpose of bringing Abby to visit. For sex/love. For all her expressed love for Jamie, she really blew it there.

Also, Abby specifically came to town to steal Pheobe.

They seem honest NOW. But look at their initial starting points. Lies and deception.

4.5 stars

Val

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

Fantastic job on this story. Can't wait for more. Certainly covers every mans dream!!!

bushrangiebushrangieabout 8 years ago
wow

you have beautifully written the sex scenes and added wonderful special surprises like jamies secretary hmmm , felt like a fly on the wall, seemed to get lost in the fantasy of the threesome and watching two lovelies building to orgasm, cant wait for chapter 3

bixxx55bixxx55about 8 years ago
Another fine story from a talented author

This was another fine story from AltheaRose, full of interesting, fully drawn characters that propel the storyline forward. And oh, did I mention that the sex scenes are just totally incandescent! Just the kind of story I really enjoy. Keep this author on your Favorites list. I certainly have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hopeful

Great story, great scenes and great character development, but i have to agree with LancerinLA. Phoebe is trying to have the best of both worlds and something tells me that it will end up blowing in her face, because for now(in my opinion), it seems that both Jaime and Abby are playing along to please Phoebe but if push comes to shove they will both want her just for themselves. My logic is that both Jaime and Abby are strong willed people, while Phoebe seems to be more submisive, docile and even though Phoebe went to see Abby and got seduced by her before she moved in with Jaime (which seems to be more of a trial period to see if she could leave just with him) and she blindsided Jaime about the real reason for Abby coming to visit them, i still hope that in the end she will end up with Jaime and not Abby.But that's just me :D

I hope you will keep writing and that you will post the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.

whismerhillwhismerhillabout 8 years ago
@ LancerInLA

@ LancerInLA

I don't have the same reading as you do

first of all she didn't "cheat" with abby. Abby is a previous lover. Jamie is a new lover.

also Abby is not the secretary of Jamie you probably confused characters.

Jamie & Phoebe had a threesome with the secretary of Jamie, called Cassie, Jamie didn't know who it was until ch02 page 2. Phoebe also apparently used the threesome to justify some girl on girl action on the side for herself only.

It may seem fucked up and that it's indeed borderline cheating, but I believe Phoebe is just searching herself, trying to find out what her feelings are at this point.

@AltheaRose

hope you publish more sooner rather than later :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really liked it!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more please.

Love your writing from the male perspective. I hope more is in the works. Can't wait to see how this story progresses.

TestSubject001TestSubject001almost 8 years ago
wow

What a whiny little bitch. Phoebe never once considered Jamie's feelings.

whismerhill yes she did cheat. She slept with another without his knowledge, doesn't matter who came first.

Jamie's feelings were NEVER considered by these conniving bitches. I'm tired of the trope that hot sex will change a man's mind. Had it of been me, I would have been gone that Saturday night.

None of this is not to say I am not open to this kind of relationship, but there was absolutely no communication, something much needed in this case.

Now I am not sure if I want to read any of your other work.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

Althea, you tell a great story and you tell it well. Thankyou. I think it can only hold one more chapter before I lose interest.

pinkroguepinkrogueover 7 years ago
Love the way you write

It flows well and is lovely to read

dglnowdglnowover 7 years ago
An interesting Triangle

I don't know what you had in mind for the next chapter but it seems to me that the weakest link, so to speak, is Phoebe. By being just passive enough to not act on her feelings toward Abby and Jamie she puts both of them into a situation where they don't want to be. Since they are trying to honor their own needs and desires and at the same time nurture Phoebe, they willingly, though somewhat grudgingly go with the status quo of this triad. It doesn't quite fit polyamory since Abby has chosen to not be open to intercourse with Jaime. My understanding of polyamory is that all three would openly embrace all aspects of their relationship to each of the other partners. So since Abby won't do that with Jamie they are left in a odd embrace.

I would like to see the story continue but I cannot honestly state where I would like to see the story go. I guess a traditional development would see one of the three drop out, leaving the other two to embrace each other fully. But that makes sense more for Abby or Jamie dropping out than it would for Phoebe dropping out.

I realize now that I am a bit angry at Phoebe since its her passivity that has largely brought about the situation. She didn't want to let go of Abby and she doesn't want to let go of Jamie. So by doing nothing, or more precisely by not saying no to one of them, she forces the triangle. Yes, its clear she loves both of them but also clear that she doesn't want to choose one over the other. I understand that the needing to chose is imposed by our culture but Phoebe doesn't seem to be offering an alternative such as a polyamory union of the three. I suppose you could drop Jamie and then have him take up with his assistant, Carrie. But I don't care for that scenario.

Whatever story line you choose to follow, I ask that you please NOT make one of the three (Phoebe, Abby, Jamie) as the bad guy. Rather, portray as best you can that each is striving to honor their own heart as well as honoring the other two.

VstrVstrover 7 years ago
Thought provoking and dynamic

I've really enjoyed this so far. I could see you taking this into some very different directions and the honesty of the feelings on the part of Jamie feels very in-tune with what I feel many men would experience in a similar situation. It looks like you have some great people helping you round out the story and what not, but if you need an extra set of eyes, let me know. I am very much looking forward to the next installment.

JohnFreeJohnFreeover 7 years ago
Wanting to believe...

I'm sorry but Jamie just doesn't seem real to me. especially his reactions.

Phoebe betrayed Jamie by her lies of omission and not being totally upfront with him prior to Abby's visit....and considering Abby's honest admissions to Jamie about her REAL Motives regarding Phoebe, if I were Jamie, I would not put myself through such ongoing emotional torture I would say good bye and let the ladies suffer the consequences of their choices.

Now to approach this from a polyamorous standpoint....all involved need education and counseling. Without Abby especially, embracing the poly view...it still won't work.

WolfDesireWolfDesireover 7 years ago
Get Well Soon

Althea,

I just read your updated BIO, sorry to hear about your accident. I'm glad to hear that you are recovering and almost back to work. Please continue to heal and get well soon.

i'm very sadden on your announcement about Part 3 of "Prime Number" being put aside and you don't know when (or even if) you will get back to it. I have found this story very interesting and was looking forward to see how everything worked out for them.

Until you do get back to this story, I'll be on the lookout for any other new stories.

Blessings and Good Health.

Wolf.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 7 years ago
Ridiculous

This relationship is awful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

let's break this down, shall we..

Phoebe is dating jamie and has and is lying to him about her past and experiences. Right before they move in together.. she goes and visits Abby. Abby knows she's in a serious relationship and still "seduces" her, but Pheobe admits to allowing it to happen.. So she willingly cheated on James and didn't tell him so she cheated and lied...

She invited abby there to do the same a year later and still lies about abby being a lover and her motives to james..she lies again

She immediately sleeps with abby that night in JAMIE"S house regardless of the fact she has hurt his feelings..heartless

She goes off to Maine with abby alone. james only says to do it cause he couldn't get a 2nd room and was indulging pheobe once again... phoebe heartless again along with abby

Then she stays extra time with abby alone in ME..heartless again..

When she comes back from the trip does she spend days alone with jamie making it up to him.. NOPE.. she says abby's only here for a short time I want to be with the two of you as much as i can... heartless selfish bitch again

She even has the nerve to give him an inquisition about R & A the night he got drunk.. So it's only okay that she gets an extra piece of ass but he can't.

Does she even once since abby's been there said "sorry but I need to spend alone time for a day or two at the least with jamie" NOPE

Did either of them make any of this up to Jamie.. I'd say a huge big NOPE

Then as his girl is getting sex from both ends abby decides she's not going to sleep with james ever....So Phoebe's getting sex from both sides with her boyfriend Jamie and abby and abby's butting into the relationship of Jamie and phoebe and getting sex with phoebe...

Jamie is not really getting anything out of this but being played and manipulated by 2 females. Phoebe said next week she'll rock his world and he won't be able to walk but then all of a sudden abby's moving there and they'll live together in a different house.

JAMIE IS GETTING NOTHING OUT OF IT AT ALL. the kisses and sitting on his lap and stuff is crap and only to control him to do what they want. THE GIRLS ARE SELFISH HEARTLESS BITCHES.

I am sick of writers of stories and shows making men stupid,dumb,push overs, and cuckolds. Jamie is a man and men are not stupid and we don't put up with this kind of BS relationship. It was clear for awhile that abby never intended to sleep with jamie alone or with phoebe.

buttons63buttons63over 6 years ago
Be a man

I've enjoyed the story so far but I do say Jamie's should stand up and be counted

Lay down some rules of his own, if he has to give up his time foot them to fuck then abby should give up something i.e allowing him to fuck her

Fairs fair otherwise its all one way. All take but not give.

If they can't all have the same as each other then it's not equal so it won't work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
althea

why do you continue to justify cheating by these snake women you create

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Really enjoyed it. I was aroused and wanted to have sex with my girlfriend who had moved into my place. But she had invited her former lesbian lover over the house, asked me to pick her up at the airport and then slept with her in another room while I stayed alone like a brainless dope.

Your stories are super hot, Althea. But your male characters are spineless jellyfish. In real life, a high-income lawyer with a BMW would have told Phoebe to take a hike and he would have banged the two college girls and/or his assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written tough reading

Grear story sensitively written. You really empathise with the characters. I find it tough reading emotionally, because I cannot help I am reading about a train crash. I bailed out once during this story and forced myself back for the ending. Not wishing to pre empty the next chapter, please give your characters a soft landing not the horrible one I sense is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story. Please continue

I noticed you never poster a 3rd chapter and I find that really disappointing. This is one of the best stories I've read on this site. It's erotic and emotional and actually made me rethink how I feel about these types of relationships. Please continue with this story. These characters are clearly not finished yet and I would like to see where their journey takes them

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Phoebe is a Typical Gen Xer

She is a pathetic cake-eater that should be kicked to the curb. This is well-written but also infuriating; too close to a cuckold story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Althearose

I have now read all the stories you have shared with Literotica and I can say that each has gripped the imagination but it is disappointing that there is a suggestion of another chapter and we are still waiting. It would be really great to see how all the stories develop further including where the different stories overlap.

TSACINTSACINover 4 years ago
Next Chapter??

So far I've really enjoyed your story. You have a great imagination and have an engaging writing style. I'd really like to see the next chapter of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hate Phoebe

Excellent story but Phoebe made me so mad I grew to hate her more and more as it went along. To spring it on him after Abbey arrives and just expect him to go along with everything is horrible. I am open to alternative lifestyles but there is a way of going about it. The first time she came in through the door to say that she will be sleeping with Abbey would be the time she found her stuff out the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strange kind of 'love" that Pheobe shows Wright

I must admit to agreeing with most people, about how Pheobe sprung a "done deal" on him and again still insisting on sleeping with Abby upon returning from the motel, all while knowing how badly he felt being cast aside for her female lover.....just doesn't seem much like she truly feels the love she insisted she has for him.

I think I'm pretty open minded, but it just doesn't ring real love to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
STORY ABANDONED BY AUTHOR

My policy is to not start a story that is not finished.

I was putting up with a wordy story with too much elaboration on details that did not interest me (scenery, menus, etc) that I was skipping/scanning to get to the end to see how the plot worked out.

I was rewarded with the words "To be continued...". Which were not true.

Even though the author has submitted 8 (eight!) stories (chapters) since.

Too bad I started...

Ramification Not Yet Discussed?

Suppose Jaime insists on Phoebe being with him alone, and she acquiesces. True, he will have Phoebe's body to himself, but her mind will still be pining for what (who) she is now deprived of, so he still does not have her to himself. **

So it appears that, unless a triad is worked out with Abby fully participating, so that what Jaime loses by Phoebe giving part of herself to Abby, Jaime can recoup from Abby giving herself to him -- if that full triad cannot be worked out, it appears that Jaime should do to Phoebe what the author did to this story.

Judging by how attractive he is to attractive females like Angie and Regan and also Cassie, he would have little difficulty going forward.

**Footnote. A person wonders how many marriages are similar to this IRL, with one or both going into it with divided loyalties elsewhere, unknown to the other, but hampering giving themselves entirely with following years of wondering (even wishing) "what if..."

Paul in Oklahoma

SteveWallaceSteveWallaceover 3 years ago
NO FOLLOW ON CHAPTER AS PROMISED.

BOO HISS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

I understand why this story was abandoned. Three flawed characters that had little empathy for what the other two were going through.

GradStudentGradStudentover 3 years ago
Beautiful and engaging.

The three characters come through with their own identities. Twice I have been challenged by a similar love triangle. I was not strong enough to handle my jealousy nor could the strictly lesbian of our trio bring herself to share. I love all your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your protagonist fits the cliché of "entitled Ivy League lawyer", and Abby is no better. I do feel a bit sorry for Phoebe, the least flawed of the trio, but for the most part they all deserve each other.

I hope that when you write your "To be continued" you will keep them together as a triad, or ménage, or whatever you want to call it-- I would hate to see them inflicted on other people.

The sex parts of the stories are fine. As long as body parts are inserted when they open their mouths, everything's fine. It's when words come out that they become distasteful.

OldFloridaGuyOldFloridaGuy9 months ago

Three stars instead of five because of the years withoutth epromised continuation!

Up until the end with no conclusion, I was enjoying the tale.

joeoggijoeoggi8 months ago

Sorry not one of your better ones.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAltheaRose@AltheaRose
2001 Followers
July 25, 2021 Friends, I have returned from an extended break and have posted a new story. I plan to post others, but not at a fast pace. Thank you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES