All Comments on 'A Loner Mentalist Pt. 09'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
I feel i should comment

This is a 5 star chapter. I await the next. *quiet voice* This isn't a Grimm Fairy tail is it boss?

wingnitwingnitabout 8 years ago
Wow, but wow!

That was intense! Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Personally I want to see this guy be a sex pervert, but the author decided to make it a crap serial story

newfield1981newfield1981about 8 years ago
FUCKING AWSOME

As i read this chapter i felt like i was at the movies watching a summer block buster! Pass me the fucking popcorn! And now that Jack has REAL help in the form of "CARRIE", heads are going to roll! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great stuff

Always a pleasure to see more in this series. Great entertaining writing, good story, well told. Cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Reads

I really like this story hope to see more. Couldn't stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ah crap

Now that I've read all 9 parts over the last day, I'm caught up... and have to wait...

This is agony!

disableddandisableddanabout 8 years ago
I love the basic premise

And you've done a masterful job of expanding on it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Oh, as for the anonymous fool who called it a 'crap serial'... With each chapter this author writes, the storyline becomes more complex and fleshed out... the epitome of great writing.

I guess it's a twist on the old saying... those who can, write great stories.... those who can't whine about their lack of ability to do any better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is great

This is awesome story.And it's actually a lot better than what so called pros make for some crappy Tv shows etc.Keep it up mate.Can't wait for next chapter ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Im chained

Im Lovin IT man. It's a great Story that kept me chained to my tab and gladly miss needed sleep to be able to Keep reading. Cant wait for the next chapters. Keep up the super writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Shit, son!

Please get on with it! Quite well thought-out. Intriguing story, captivating sexuality, and true suspense. I liked the Sanderson reference too. He's one of my favorite authors. So...please hurry up and get on with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of the best

This has to be one of the best stories that I've read in a long time, and I don't only mean on Literotica. It's been a nice refreshing change to NOT have the protagonist turn into some sex crazed pervert!

Keep it up, and write quicker. We're all waiting :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

One of tbe best writers on literortica. I was hooked from the 1st chapter.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter. Please post it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Tender kiss?

I'm amazed she doesn't kill him in his sleep. But then mind control always seems like such a lame category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bravo!

The author knows how to spin a yarn. Nailed the nerdy teenage geek protagonist. The narrative was fast paced, gripping and difficult to put down. The girlfriend was a terrific concept, but her sexuality was not allowed to really blossom in this story. We see her through the lens of Jack's limited sexual experience and she doesn't quite ring true to me. If the author is male, he might find it useful to read some romance novels and then take another crack at Mia in all her gloriously hot, confusing, contradictory femaleness.

Please do not be offended by this tiny clitical suggestion.This is one of the best stories I have read in a long time, of any genre. I thoroughly enjoyed it and could not stop reading it. You are unquestionably a major writing talent. With significant experience. It would be interesting to know why you published this piece at literotica. Whoever you are, you are more than a "mere" pornographer - not that there is anything wrong with that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

Please post another chapter soon. I need to see mia's power help.

bduncan976bduncan976almost 8 years ago
Great Story

I hope you plan on continuing this story soon. Thank you for your time and efforts bringing us a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

But now the you have started a new series, does that mean you have abandoned this????? Please say no.

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The story goes on

Of course I have not abandoned this story. If you had visited my Literotica profile, you'd know it's paused as I'm considering doing a multiverse kind of story where I mash-up some things and try to make a nice smoothie out of it. It's still up in the air, though...

To learn more about that, visit my profile. I expect to continue this story in the fall.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 7 years ago
Interesting Series

Well, this last chapter was quite gruesome, mother killed right in front of him in a horrific way. Terrible. I didn't like that part, but I can see why you might put it in there. I hope you come back to this story and continue it. I know you're thinking about doing a whole multi-verse thing, but I would suggest being careful with that. Guardians of the Galaxy was absolutely horrible in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and so were the Hulk story lines. I would just suggest you to not over-reach. That said, nice name for the caller. Walter Skinner, an Assistant Director in the FBI ... Will he look like Mitch Pileggi?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pleaseeee

Dear lord, please do not let this story die. Please see it through. You have me hooked. I mean, I bit and then you really set the hook hard.

WhitePaintWhitePaintover 7 years ago
Any updates?

You mentioned in your bio that you will be writing in November or December. Just checking if you have continued your exceptional writing!

MacDapperMacDapperover 7 years ago
Nice writing.

I like this story. Its engaging and pulls you along effortlessly. And Walter Skinner is involved in this? Nice twist. Jeez... I never ever trusted that guy! Keep up the great work.

ColoradoKinkColoradoKinkabout 7 years ago
Great series...

I love the story line you've built. Can't wait for the rest of the series! Jacks a good guy and put in places that would provide hard decisions for anyone. You've built a great character. Keep up the great work!

terry0127terry0127about 7 years ago
great story finish it now

I truly your story. Please finish your story as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I feel sad

Just the fact that it has been over 9 months since the last addition where all the others were in sub 1 month progression makes it seem as though this story will have no ending. This story is still one of the highest voted stories on this sub category and I just feel empty inside imagining that the story ends here. I read this story in sub 24h and I am adding it to my list for checking up old stories that I desperately want to see a continuation of, but doubt I will. The title of this comment reflects how I feel right now and all I can do is hope for a continuation when I check in the future. If no such thing happens, I thank you for the story so far.

sycksyckosycksyckoabout 7 years agoAuthor
the story continues

I'm currently in the hospital, but I will finish part ten after I'm released and recovered.

Don't cry for me, Anonymous, the truth is I never left you...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Hope you recover soon sycksycko

Take care

deep29569deep29569about 7 years ago
Pray for ur good health

Hope this finds u in good health n thanks for such a nice read. Do finish this please.

KillopKillopabout 7 years ago
More please :)

Get well soon and get writing after your back to your old self.

Would love to read on and see where this story goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story ever!!!

You are a master writer. This story is simply outstanding. I hope you are able to continue. I can't wait to see where it goes. Thank you for your great work so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great read

Really enjoyed this thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wheres the next chapter!!

Please keep this going! It's been about year now. I want to know what happens next! Finish the story please!!

RobcolesRobcolesabout 6 years ago
Outstanding!

Absolutely outstanding. I’ve started reading all of your stories after going through a few all-nighters on the initial one that I read (and commented on). As with your other fans I really do hope that you manage to complete this series - I want to see him train more dogs and for them to slowly, painfully take that skinny piece of 💩 apart for ordering the killing of their brethren. I hope your health is in good order and look forward to continuing reading through your works.

Rob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More More

Please sir may I have more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More!

I really love this story! I hope you will still complete it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Outstanding

it has taken me a week to read all 9 chapters. Congratulations on a job well done.

I really want to read the ending, please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Series

Just finished reading the series. It is quite a shame that you have gone to such a great effort to create an amazing story, only to just stop in the middle. I see it has been a few years since writing the last chapter but everyone who has read your story is hoping for it to continue. I hope the "thin man" hasn't gotten you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
aaaahhhhhh! please finish!

Please! And fuck those naysayers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More Please

Gosh this is a great story, I want to read more please pic up where you left off.

aforrestxaforrestxabout 5 years ago
Please keep writing!

I implore you to continue the story of Jack. Please! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I beg of you to finish this story!

It took me three days to get thru this series, Inwould love tonseenyounwrap it up with one more chapter where he captures the thin man and serves up some justice. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finish the story

Another series that doesn't have an ending. Either finish them or take them off the site.

arcaedianarcaedianalmost 5 years ago
Hey, Get better soon

I am literally hanging on by the edge of my fingertips on this story... I really wanna see that vampire douchebage wannabe get his just desserts. Thanks for writing the awesome story, I started reading A Cup Angst and then switched to the Loner Mentalist and enjoyed that one so much I read it quick through and just realized that you posted the other day. Either way, keep it up and I thank you for putting your time and energy into entertaining myself and the others on Lit.

Bigpat55Bigpat55over 4 years ago
Need more

I agree with the other people who have also commented. this really needs to continue, I’ve read them all and I feel like I’ve been gypped by not having the ending Of the story lol, were like a junkie waiting for the next fix lol

longbotttomlongbotttomover 4 years ago

Still one of my favorites. I know it's unlikely, but I hope you write more

rlcsub63rlcsub63almost 4 years ago
A Good Handle

Sycksycko - a good handle. Anyone who writes only three quarters of the story and then stops is a Sick Sicko!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mentalistlover

Amazing story, love it so much. Too bad it doesn’t seem that it’ll be updated in the future :( regardless hope the author is doing well

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Well shit, I didn’t see the dead mother coming. You certainly caught me out there. This is an amazing story. Your mind must be always busy thinking new ideas for these intricate stories.

It’s not straight up porn but a great story with sex when there should be sex.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 3 years ago

Oh there’s no next part. 5 years on I think this story has ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More, please, please, please! :).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, just wow. Obviously no ending and very disappointed in that. You take it to a level that is rarely ever seen here. I hope sycksycko is doing well. Such a shame to leave a story this good still hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Was rereading this and didn't realise it hadn't been finished until I got to the end. Disappointing, but I enjoyed what I did read.

RobcolesRobcolesalmost 2 years ago

Same as the previous commenter, I just re-read this all in one go before realising it wasn’t complete. Absolutely fantastic story so far and I hope you see your way through to continuing it.

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69over 1 year ago

Please continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story very much and would love to read the rest of it. My hopes are very low as it has been over 2 years the author posted anything. Thanks anyway!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have sent the author 2 emails already in Mar 2023. No response, regrettably. My comments were positive as the ones below. I, too, would like for a finish and, perhaps, even a continuation of the series. I can always wish.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Listen! This is the second time I've read this series. My only question is why you didn't write the last chapter or two to end it. I have thoroughly enjoyed it, both times.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here6 months ago

OMG, what a place to leave the series unfinished!

It is a great series.

This was written on 11/19/2013. Unfortunately, I don't think there's going to be any more chapters... :-(

I hope sycksycko comes back and finishes it,

Thanks

CephraelCephraelabout 2 months ago

I have literary blue balls from that ending. Can we get an actual ending or will we forever be stuck just on the precipice? It’s such a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1599 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES