All Comments on 'Good Girl for Daddy!'

by EurasianRemembering

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great First

But could have used an editor. Worth the extra effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
grammar

Liked how your story was going, but halfway through the bad grammar just stopped me from finishing it.

Drummond_somedayDrummond_somedayabout 8 years ago
Correct me author, if I'm wrong...

But I was under the impression that Dad's less than perfect grammar was meant to depict a man whose first language was not English.

luver233luver233about 8 years ago
Bad grammar, poor writing and editing.

The bad grammar is not just relegated to the dialogue. It's everywhere.

EurasianRememberingEurasianRememberingabout 8 years agoAuthor
agreed on grammar

English was not my first language either! Yes, my step dad does not speak english well and I was trying to convey that. I definitely should have used an editor since they are provided, I will definitely use one next time if I talk about the some other stuff I did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not very good.

This

"His cum must have been hot ....."

is crap, how can it possibly be hotter than inside her body?

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Decent first effort.

I enjoyed the story.

Unlike some of the previous commentators, I "got" that the bad grammar was conveying your step-dad's broken English. Although, for some strange reason, I kept hearing him speaking in a Russian accent in my head. LOL Of course, you said he played soccer in Italy, but that doesn't necessarily mean he was Italian, either.

As far as the non-conversational errors, yeah, there were a few, but not as many as I've seen in some stories written by native-English speakers, so don't sweat it too much.

If you can get one or two people to proofread for you, it would help, as most errors seemed to be of the typo or auto-correction sort. You could also try reading your story aloud to yourself. It seems to help in self-editing and catching your own errors.

I think bi-racial people seem to get the best genes from their parents and always seem to be some of the most beautiful people on the planet.

I look forward to reading about more of your adventures with your step-dad and/or others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Writing!

Despite and in spite certain lapses of grammar, spelling and syntax, you clearly have a will to communicate, and don't give up. I found myself jerking off because it was content-wise entertaining and erotic. You're a Good Girl for Us All, and thank you for writing. You'll improve if you just keep on practising - you're almost there, just like my orgasm from reading this story...

LittleRed1717LittleRed1717about 8 years ago
Stop being ass hats

Okay if ur goijg to leave bitchy commentd man up and use ur really info not this hide behind the anonymous. Crap

mezmerizedmezmerizedalmost 6 years ago
Not what I expected..

quite disappointed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous