All Comments on 'Cheerleader's Mom: Fist Training'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
IprefermactavishIprefermactavishabout 8 years ago
Love it!!

I am loving this series Jasmine xx and yes I think you made the best choice of the models to represent you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Each gets better

I loved this.

Can't wait for the next part.

Ps: You choose the right model for you.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22about 8 years ago
VERY enjoyable!!

Unusually, as a Dominant Alpha Male and not "into" lesbian scenes....I have really enjoyed every new chapter...every new descent into lesbian slutdom and deeper and deeper submission has been deliciously displayed...I too like the figure you chose to show YOU...and like to think the breasts, pussy and bottom are very close to yours.... glad to see in this latest chapter, the hetero fun, and the hint that in subsequent chapters Hubby might become much more dominate, and since incest is an integral part of this mini saga, hope Daddy and daughter might use wifey/Mom together.... keep spinning THIS yarn, silk stocking lover, and using the excellent drawings.... kudos, as well, for explaining more of your personal details inside the well-written prose!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Iam sure the baby fat only adds to your charms!

Besides, the more of you there is, surely the better for us here at the Lit :)

Wish you would add illustrations to your "straight" (specially mom/son) stories as well.

Letmein

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are beautiful

Another amazing story. You do a wonderful job! Looking forward to the next chapter.

foogyusfoogyusabout 8 years ago

are you on second life for the avatar ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AWESOME As Usual!

Your stories get better and better. I look forward for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Not as good as the last 3 but ill give it 8/10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Keep up the great work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

I do love your work Jasmine, always going through the new story list to see if there's something new from silkstockingslover, as your stories get me so wet that I get off several times before I get anywhere near the end. My personal favorite twist is a good hard fisting, so this story was really perfect, however I think its now time for mum to be introduced to extra-curicular cock, a bit of anal, followed by an introduction to DP, then on to another favorite of mine, double vaginal, deffo the best feeling a woman can get. I can't wait for the next episode, dear all my love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Being slutty!

Love your story's! Always love to relive new event in your story's!

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
Calling my wife "slut" didn't work like I thought.

If this is all it takes to turn my love life around, I'm going fishing, and I really like tuna. Michelle can think about other women during sex with me/I mean her husband, we think about other women to.

Jeremy needs to grow some balls, if you have license. No way he can power that cock for Michelle's pleasure with what's drawn on these pages. Jeremy get your slut in a more comfortable position and practice, practice, practice, you will find your tounge on her cunt is like your foot on the gas pedal of a hot rod mash it down and hold on.

Please can I/we see the real Silkstockinglover, lover. The models are lovely but realities are the new story model.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Challenge be thrown to Michelle by Mrs Walker and seconded by Allie

School year near end and competition for grades gets intense. Allie makes Michelle do her homework for her and spanks her for grade less than an A. Difficult writing assignment from Mrs Walker and Michelle gets an B plus. Mrs Walker gets to discipline Michelle during lunchtime for getting less than an A. Minority classmate with a very dominant mother gets Mrs Walker to go to her house for some training. Allie gives Michelle job of keeping up black girls grades on pain of her domne mother showing up at her house. Ass spanking with ruler or getting As in homework. Good for race relations and for submissives to solve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Now its time for Jeremy to fuck Allie. Good and hard shoot cum right up her pussey. Plenty of pictures!

Love,

Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot as ususual

You are great at writting a variety of hot stories. I especially love you transexual/shemale infest and d/s stories.

djinnrummydjinnrummyabout 8 years ago
Awesome

your stories turn me on. please don't stop

DanDan315DanDan315about 8 years ago
Very naughty!

SSL you did it again! Excellent writing, amazing illustrations -Thank you!

Baldeagle58Baldeagle58about 8 years ago
Another excellent 'Cheerleader's Mom' story

May I just congratulate you on another excellent addition to your 'Cheerleader's Mom' series of stories. I especially like the way your stories are being beautifully illustrated. As if your stories aren't hot enough already, they really help up the temperature!

The illustrations you used to show 'Yourself' are gorgeous, and I hope they are used in more of your stories.

16gaugeman16gaugemanabout 8 years ago
Another Great Addition to the Cheerleader's Mom Story

The addition of Mrs. Walker was the best, and your choice of the illustration of her was just as I see you. Looking forward to more.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2about 8 years ago
Great illustrations following story line

Your collaboration with your illustrator was very good - and your verbal descriptions were certainly 'brain food' to tease one's mind - well done on both sides. Keep up your writing, but don't overdo yourself - has to be enjoyable!

Thank you

irvlynirvlynalmost 8 years ago
amazing visuals

Jasmine, your work is remarkable. Thank you!!!!

Dommie_BrascoDommie_Brascoalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful work

Jasmine you are an incredibly writer you should be very proud. Your stories were some of the first i found; this entire site has been really liberating, but your stories especially are remarkable.

I really hope you continue this series.

Thank you, D. Brasco.

Rahsaan1Rahsaan1almost 8 years ago
Excellent work best one yet by far keep up the extrodinary work

Can't wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
IF

you were only half as attractive as the pics, you would give me a heart attack!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Becoming a fan

Just letting you know you are gaining a fan. I love the stories. And, love the personal information you seem to slip in.

I am getting to where i can't wait for my break to read the next chapter.

Take care of you. G

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4over 5 years ago
Move of you!

So HOT! More about you and your OTHER Sides - Wonderful insight!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Work

Wow your stories are Great and so very Hot. Please keep writing.

MrBondsMrBondsabout 5 years ago
Hot Hot Hot and Hot!

Love your story: great descriptions and outrageous sex. I really enjoy Michelle's change into a submissive sex toy. She is such a sexy Milf. Jasmine is gorgeous! I would like to fuck the piss out of her! Thanks for writing :)

Royse69Royse69almost 3 years ago

fantastic

I am really enjoying this series. I like how Michelle is coming along, once in a while disobedient but becoming a good pet.

I love the fact her husband is benefitting from all her training. Usually in the daughter domm stories the husband is gone or never really gets in the story, love the fact you took the time that the more Michelle becomes more uninhibited Jeremy benefits. In the long probably saved the marriage, I seen a lot of marriages go downhill because the sex life becomes hum drum.

excellent work

thank you

Snick6977Snick6977almost 3 years ago

I’m loving this series. As to the representation of yourself, I think you’re hot AS FUCK!

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Another remarkable story. The picture really make it so much hotter. And me harder

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

182 Fisting is fun, but I can’t imagine how it might feel. This was another chapter that included fun and good sex for dad. In your stories the man is often dussed, so this was refreshing.

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

Supurb5as always, so exciting ready to read more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50827 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...