All Comments on 'My First (Time) Taboo Ch. 43'

by Lucy_P

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another 5* Chapter

Another sexciting chapter. Hope that everything works out for all involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep Up The Good Work

I loved it. I hope you can mend the fences with Erin, Monica, and Lacy. I was hoping your Mom could have put her strap on to good use with Erin and or Lacy. Time will tell. I feel that you have also have set up another good story line with Gabrielle and Candice. It sure looks like Gabby is interested. You have definitely set the ground work up very well. I can't really tell if you are planning a one on one seduction with her or a three way with her and Candice or with Gabby and your Mom or even Kristen. I am it would be hot in any combination. It looks to me that you already have Gabby seduced and it's just waiting for the right place and time. I really love it when you have a newbie with her face between your legs and Patty just steps in wearing her strap on and joins the action. BTY, don't pay any attention to the knot heads that say to move on, just keep on keeping on.

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Yea I can't figure out why people complain about me writing. They don't have to read if they don't want to. I don't have any other life but my own to write about. Anyway, thanks so much and I'll let you know in advance it is both of them. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

I have read every chapter of your incredible story, Lucy. It is extremely well written and I feel like I know you all. Even though I live in Australia and I am a man I honestly think that it is a great love story and look forward to reading the next chapters.

eugene2keugene2kabout 8 years ago

The bit about going away with Jocelyn: that's just like a fantasy of what it would be like to have ice cream all the time. As a kid you love the idea, but only because you rarely eat ice cream. If you were to eat it all the time you'd be sick of it and dreaming of eating other foods. In reality what you really want is to eat ice cream more often than you do now. And, of course, there's the whole 'my relationship with the person I love is not my guilty secret' thing. Here's a new dream for you, Lucy: a place where you with your family, and Jocelyn with hers could live at.

The bit about Erin and Lacy. Erin feels ashamed at what she has done, her daughter is a reminder of what happenned and a trigger for that shame. If you guys manage to work it out with her and make her ok about participating in your orgy, then Erin's and Lacy's relationship will become normal again. Talk it through, seduce her a few times (preferably with as little alcohol as possible).

Finally, Wendy is obviously in denial, Jocelyn needs to seduce her mother a few times until Wendy can accept her feelings for her daughter. Jasmine needs the same treatment.

That's all I have to say, aside from 'Thank you for sharing this hot story with us!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the new story.

I enjoyed it so much that I started re-reading all of your submissions and am on chapter one now. You had so much action at the orgy I almost needed a scorecard to keep track. B

BrehatBrehatabout 8 years ago
Not too long at all

Thank you for this new chapter. It's so exciting and full of love. Unlike most authors, I always read every word of your stories. You're the best !

va45va45about 8 years ago
Lesbian family life

Another wonderful chapter in the life of a poly lesbian family. Showing

Life is nonstop and can be happy or sad times for all. Hard as we may try to love and be loved there will always be problems. One can only do your best and hope for the best. Looking to the next chapter.

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Awwwww. you are all so sweet. Thanks so much for your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One of your best chapters in awhile!! I'm glad everyone was more honest about everything with everyone, and it makes sense, even if feelings are hurt, that your lifestyle isn't for everyone, and there would be some negative repurcussions. What matters most is your family is staying intact.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Piner69

Great chapter. I was hoping Wendy would have sex with her daughters. Feel bad about her regret. Hope you get some details from Jocelyn. Maybe her and her sister can make her feel better. And feel good. Very, very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very nicely done.

I have been waiting a long time to see how you would get Erin and Lacy involved. Especially Lacy. It wasn't the match up I was hoping for, but oh well. It seemed to me that your Mom teasing and flirting with her for so long I was hoping Patty would be the one to get her 1st. I also love it when you are in voyeur mode. It's funny but also hot getting sneaky peeks at someone getting railed. It must be about time for another road trip story soon or a bar hopping night. Tittie bars are fun,,, you should try it. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wendy and her Daughters

During the final orgy before they left did Wendy fuck, eat out, or kiss either of her daughters, or vice versa? Or did they mostly stay apart aside from fingering?

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 8 years agoAuthor
Well I can only tell you what I saw . . .

Obviously there were times when my face was buried, LOL, but I saw Wendy and Jocelyn interact quite a bit, mostly nipple sucking, boob squeezing, fingering and rubbing, NO KISSING. Jasmine and Jocelyn did about everything to one another, though more Jocelyn to Jasmine than the other, but def both. Wendy and Jasmine hardly touched at all that I saw. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Aw, that's a shame. Clearly Wendey had some apprehensions even before the little fight they had afterwards. Hopefully they'll move past it. At least you had a good time though! As always thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The End??

Is this the end of the story...You are one of the best communicators of your lifestyle and I would hate to think that Ch. 43 is the last we hear from you...Thank you if it is and thank you if it isnt lol

Lucy_PLucy_Pabout 8 years agoAuthor
I just sent in another chapter.

I'm not sure when I'll stop writing. It's become so cathartic now, I think I NEED to write about my life. Thanks very much and it should be up in a few days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous