All Comments on 'The Loving Wife Story'

by PostScriptor

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Love it

Great flash story

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Different

and fun.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
Hah

That was fun. 5 stars!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
When fiction imitates 'wife' and vice-versa ...

Happily ever after depends on your POV. SUCK ON IT TAZZ. First.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hahahaha !

Nice little flash story ! loved the JPB and MM taglines also. Nice to see you posting again , you were always a personal favorite, a True LW legend ! Also , thanks for leaving the voting open, unlike some authors here lately that only want to here from their little cheering squads !

5*'s

Cpprcrk

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Self-referential crap

A waste of time and effort.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Amusing

Amusing, part 2 would be interesting if her husband was not writing it, but if another more mysterious writer was doing the writing and it was more like a curse, perhaps taking her on a grim spiral to her demise.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
A DOUBLE GUESS ON WHATS NEXT

while reading from a script/ TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseabout 8 years ago
About sums the whole world up

Nice one. Made me laugh.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
A good and above all funny flash story...

A good and above all funny flash story...All is said in it...4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Interesting twist. ***

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
The tribute to JPB was

funny. He has Pauline French in many of his stories.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Different!

“give her a chance to explain and plead with him.” – Why do these cheating wives always want to “explain”? Like there is ANY “explanation” that could excuse her cheating, or that SHE would accept from her husband!

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959about 8 years ago
Praise from other authors

Good story! The praise from other authors here is testament to that. Concise and fun to read.

Reindeer58Reindeer58about 8 years ago
Excellent

Fun way to start the morning, for me, not Pam

RhomanovRhomanovabout 8 years ago
*****

Nice bit of flash to go with the morning joe!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way to

Break the fourth wall without breaking the fourth wall.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 8 years ago
Neat little flash story...

Well written and thought out. Definitely a 5.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 8 years ago
Great story!

Even though it was just a flash story, it all followed along to what all of us have read so many times, and enjoyed here in LW.

5 *'s only because we can't give more

likegoodwinelikegoodwineabout 8 years ago
Thanks for the fun read

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice shot at the LW section!

You even managed to work one of JPB's characters into the fray. The Pam Anderson bit was maybe over the top, but if you had posted a picture of Pam and placed this in Illustrated Stories the farce would have been complete!

chytownchytownabout 8 years ago
Thanks For Sharing****

Good read kind of out the box. We need a little out the box in L W !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a cute entry...

that if put in humor and satire, would have been lost to obscurity. No markdown for aiming this right at the target audience.

Usually, I don't like stories that reference Literotica directly. But the humor used in this, made it that much more palatable.

It seems like you had fun writing this. That is good. It is even better when the fun you are having comes through the page to positively affect the reader. Well Done!

Thanks for your efforts, here. I am off to check out other stuff from you......

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Five star flash story

Not a wasted word in this one. Well done PS!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great tale. To hell with the cheaters.

Five Stars

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 8 years ago
I don't agree with subject matter conclusion but great story

This is all about good writing and an active imagination. Love the storyline, almost a parody. Great job. xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow!

A five star story on originality alone.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Did Not See It Coming ...

Didn't see it coming until the gum-chewing blonde came to the office! Given the numerous references to Sweetie's uneasiness, I should have! Just not sure why she stopped the affair before she read the LW story. THAT part was implausible!

5* (anyway!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story needs ending

Finish it how she begs ans he makea her pay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs

Needs a ENDING.

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Interesting how you make a big deal about copyright but have no qualms about using ideas and characters from other authors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

Thank you for this story. To the point, technically correct, common plot. Funny ! So gave you 3*s. I know there's more insightful, emotionally moving stories you could write!!

AMerryman

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Criminy!

Whoever heard of putting sugar in a 'real man's coffee?

i gave you a five just the same.

Jedd Clampett

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
Amusing

Nice to see a bit of humour. Not HDK but amusing just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of fun, and an acceptable twist on using Literotica as part of the story line.

Most authors references to Literotica look like they are sucking up to the web site owners in some fashion. This story was more oblique, and acceptable. Thanks for the humor.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
@ carvohi

True, but at least he didn't put milk in it too. ;)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
wonder what...

So okay, what is poor Pauline getting sued for?

Process servers serve papers for more than just divorces.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Lots of fun

Nice spoof by an excellent writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Enjoy A Bit Of Humor

The humor was the driving force behind this story. But if I read a cuckold/divorce story using my name and my girlfriend's name, I can get pretty paranoid. An easy 5-Star rating for this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous, impressive, engaging, tongue in cheek and cleanly written.....

.....it's so refreshing to have a man take a stand and cheaters experience rational consequences for their cheating.

I'm so glad to see someone creatively address the problem and get the job done. I don't care much whether the cheater is the husband or the wife. Vows were broken, along with trust betrayed, love killed and hope obliterated. I don't much care whether it's civil, like this one, or a BTB.....what I care, is that the injured party doesn't take it laying down, doesn't wimp out, and doesn't "let it pass". God, people, is everyone here aware that war has broken out over lesser affronts than adultery? And rightfully so. The aggrieved, injured party has a right to redress the breach and make alternate future plans. I, for one, think the courts have been co-opted by special interest with the claim that the poor woman is the best choice for the kids and so, is entitled to a continuation of her life....just without the close, intimate experience with her husband. But economically and in every other way, "for the sake of the children" she cannot be allowed to suffer any further indignity. Well.

IF she is the betrayer, she should be ejected wholesale and left with nothing. Minimum visitation, supervision and no other access to the life she once enjoyed.

IF he is the betrayer, he should lose everything and be required, almost slave-like to sustain a life and lifestyle for his ex-wife and children he can no longer personally enjoy. Consequences, people...both for the betrayer and the betrayed.....they're what's for breakfast. And family law is so stupid, blind and prejucicial as to be the bigger problem. Where people can simply no longer get along (true no-fault), then an equitable slips is the right thing. When did things get so damn fucked up? When did it become a business, this repeated marrying and divorcing? Chronic repeat offenders, need and big red "B" tattooed on their foreheads, so all can see, they are a poor prospect for anything more intimate or personal or lasting than casual sex. "B"? Betrayer. Betrayal leading to divorce is not always down adultery row....although in the majority of cases, it is. Them maybe for them, it should be an "A".....

In any event, thank you for an enjoyable and believable, if slightly sardonic, story.

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Remember it is me making the comment

An acceptable offering. Which for me is pretty high praise.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
that was fun

thanks

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

Vandemonium1Vandemonium1about 8 years ago
Brilliant

and very original. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pitiful

immature, hateful, low-class, and as writing, it was really so obvious it was boring as hell

nitrotroutnitrotroutabout 8 years ago
Funny

Made me smile, very enjoyable. Everyone needs to have a little humor injected into their day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
meh

previous submissions were better

JennyBearJennyBearabout 8 years ago
Well Done!

Its been ages since I signed on to Lit. I looked up you as well as a few of my other favorite authors. I was not disappointed with your latest offering, 5* as usual.

Jen

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 8 years ago
That was hilarious

I loved it. Pauline French, MM, the gum chewing process server, you pulled in all the cliches and loving wives tropes and blended them with humor and style. Huge props for the entertainment. Thanks.

MaddieKimMaddieKimalmost 8 years ago
You never disappoint.

I haven’t been on Lit in, well, forever but for some reason I decided to sign on tonight. I checked to see if my 2 favorite authors had anything new and you did. You never disappoint. Great story. Your humor speaks to me every time. 5 stars for me!

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
WOW

That was different. Worth a three at least I reckon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What?

Stupid story from the beginning to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful !

Pauline French rides again ! Every possible LW cliche pulled together in one short story. Loved it !

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
Odd how I missed this 5* gem of a story

It works really well on several levels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent story

The story had some fine plot twists and a satisfying ending. Well done!

A_BierceA_Bierceabout 6 years ago
A trifle, perhaps

...but the sort enhanced by a steaming espresso and beautiful dinner companion, not some trivial thing.

TriCoastalTriCoastalabout 6 years ago
Made me smile

Short, sweet, and entertaining. Five.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Well

that was different and amusing.

StormKing33StormKing33almost 6 years ago
5* Art Imitating Life

Original and humorous. Well done!!!!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Love it

That was such a good story, teasing and then getting to the punch line. Life imitating art.

BaychimoBaychimoover 5 years ago
Of Course...

LOL What! A story written by Matt Moreau involves the character Pauline French? A JustPlainBob perennial favorite somewhere in the mix! Too Funny.

Tiger27Tiger27about 5 years ago

Great story! 5 stars!

xtchrxtchrabout 5 years ago
Original and Creative!

Enjoyable little story. Very original and creative.

I enjoyed it...and it gave me a few chuckles.

Thank you for a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Life is stranger then fiction

Wonder if this story is real life or fiction. Wasn't that strange so i am guessing fiction. But it's just a guess...

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
I can hear

Rod serling narrate this one. Great story.5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Nice shoutout to JPB with the reference to Pauline French. Nice shoutout to StangStar06 with the bubble gum chewing process server. And a nice shoutout to Matt Moreau.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Great story enjoyed

Bases loaded and a home run

Caught and fried

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Anon 04/09/20

I was going to mention your first two shouts, but I have say I almost stopped reading when Matt Moreau's name was mentioned. Glad I didn't and laughed all the way through this very unique short story. Signed: BTW

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Reading again, that was one great story.

Robby_DRobby_Dover 3 years ago

The poor lady and her boyfriend were truly Literoticated. 5 🌟.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 3 years ago

Great little story, and it's always nice to see Pauline French drop by.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and I don't care about comments

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Seriously dumb story....sorry..... no real logic....and the conclusion is not fleshed out properly and is really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

HAHAHA! Outstanding!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang1955over 2 years ago

5☆☆☆☆☆ story sucked but I finished it. Thanks for keeping it short and almost painless. You best no one of Japanese decent reads it. There will be blood on their swords and your pen or typewriter. Lollapalooza

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Clever little tale.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

I shouldn't like that, but I most definitely did! Poor Pauline French didn't have a chance - guilt by association with this web site.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

Doesn’t have to be long to be great. Love creative thinking! Writing is good but could improve. It doesn’t detract from the overall effect.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fun, clever, story

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

very different story, loved it. very cleverly written. 5*

laptopwriterlaptopwriterover 1 year ago

Normally, I don't like stories that feature Lit but this was very cleverly done. You had me smiling the whole time. Good work, 5 stars from me.

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

would love to see you take on a deeper LW story sometime soon...you are very skilled :)

Enjoyed it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simplistically intricate. Very well wovem!!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL great parody on so many stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very enjoyable. Reminds me of the Twight Zone episode "A World of his Own"

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Loved the dig at Moreau!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the meta commentary. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fun tale. Not quite a parody, definitely a spoof..... but fun

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Great story, so we’ll set up plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A story without development, background nor ending yet I liked it. earned 4 stars..JzK

oldpantythiefoldpantythief14 days ago

A pleasant surprise to most of the stories found here. Nice twist that had me smiling, especially when Doug came into work that morning after having been mugged. The bastards even stole his brand new bowling ball, how despicable, lol. Got to give this story five stars for being so original.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I liked this story. Not a typical LW story.Original twist(at least to me) with some darker humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous