All Comments on 'Serving the Married Couple'

by StryWrter7

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Good story

Looking froward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
part2!

part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

What a wonderful story.

I would love to be that guy!

I wish fairy godmothers really existed, I know what my wish would be.

Please, please, please let's have some more!

whapmanuk@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice Story!

Nicely erotic, I've already teased my husband with it after tieing him up......more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic story

Dear Strywrter7

What a fantastic story.

I wished that you were living closer, so that you could take over my wife the same way as in your very arousing story.

Looking forward to the sequel in which the couple humiliate the husband more and use the wife as their slave.

Maybe you want to take contact with us in order to change my marriage also as in your story ?

You could enslave my lovely young wife per e-mail and make her humiliate me - het older husband - likewise ?

Kind personal regards.

Tiny prince from the Netherlands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

I really love your stories. You make my body react in ways other authors don't. Please give us more!

erelenerelenover 16 years ago
Wow! Need More!

Defnately need part 2! Don't leave us hanging.... this could make a fine series...

freemic3040freemic3040about 15 years ago
Please

You need to write chapter 2 of this story!!! It was building up and then just left me hanging. Love the idea and can't wait to read more!!!

jtf1960jtf1960almost 15 years ago
Hot story

Great story but it left me hanging. I could almost taste masters cock. Please continue!

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
Again

I'm leaving another comment b/c u still havn't written another chapter :-(

I would love to learn about pet and slut as they obediently serve the married couple!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More please

jclarke2005@hotmail.com

Very hot story -I would love to hear more!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Thanks for the ride, what's next?

honeysluthoneyslutover 12 years ago
Yes, Please!!

Please write another chapter or two. This was a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes

more please, I need to feel his shame the first time tia guides her masters huge cock into my mouth and the tast of his cum filling my virgin face cunnie then when e streatches my ass cunt to the tearing point as I scream in pain as the ladies hold me up for masters pleasure. I need to feel his seed impregnating me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great start. Hope there is more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

I so want to read more of this and see where the adventure goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Must have more!

This story is off to a fantastic start. Please continue it.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 4 years ago
AN IMPORTANT QUESTION UNANSWERED: WHY?

Guys will do a lot for their gal, but there doesn't seem to be an explanation w hy Don will submit himself to two strangers because girl - friend Tina wants to offer herself and Don to be abased as a package. What does Don lack that makes him amenable to this arrangement?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I loved the forced part. The overall dominance was enthralling. I would love to see another chapter with donna being turned into a locked, corseted sissy slave serving all 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What world do you all live in

If you count this as a story based in any form of reality. Such crap. I like this girl, let me go to a house to be a slave and for her to be ridden by other men, that is a great choice for me. Hair pulling stupidity. He would of gotten up said fuck this and walked out and wished her good luck being a slave. If you want me to think differently do it through the story and expand the plot and make it gel. God awful. No where at the beginning was it shown why he would have any interest in this. Being polite and a gentlemen does not fucking mean you want your girlfriend fucked in front of you and to be a servant for someone and give up your life. Just stupid. People have manners, two things do not go hand in hand, but this writer is so god awful. Also she lied about motives, clearly showed she is keeping secrets and wants other things and wants to go off to this couple. That is a clear warning sign to get the hell out, this story does not hold under the weight of what it is trying to peddle as to what is happening.

This story has failed to truly explain how any of this came about in reality. Very poor. But so many stories here are, it seems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Oh dear

What a pile of crap. Your writing is awful. You change from past tense to present tense then backwards and forwards throughout the story.

It could be a good story if you were a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Remembering that this is erotic fiction I would grade this very high. I just wish I could read more of this story.

4Leather4Leatheralmost 2 years ago

Hooked can’t wait for the next chapter. See what is done to break him to a submissive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStryWrter7@StryWrter7
454 Followers
I love to be aroused by the thoughts in my mind. Combine that with the ideas from someone else's mind and soon I end up constantly motivated to make the erotic dream better. Some of those dreams become stories. I am haunted by an idea until I get it on paper. If it causes ...