All Comments on 'Black Classroom'

by destroywhiteboys

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT

My ass will filled never be the same, and love to get my stomach filled this way.

YUM YUM YUM

Justareader2016Justareader2016about 8 years ago
Seriously? ??

Ok, so I tried to read a couple of your writings. Honestly, they are just getting worse. 2 twelve inchers in his mouth and three fists up the other end at once ??? Really ? This stuff should be in the comedy section. If this was your fantasy, good luck full filling it. Ouch

Simplyme99Simplyme99about 8 years ago

Great tale, such power and dominance. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stop Feeling Sorry for Yourself

No one is worthless. All lives matter. Please get some help for your mental anguish. I'd like to read a real erotic story from you and not a bunch of silly nonsense. We all have our demons, but you can't let those things rule your life. Writing is supposed to be an outlet for those problems, at least it is for me. I hope no one is abusing you like that, because no one deserves that. You could be an amazing writer if you'd use material that wasn't degrading and racist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Could you maybe chill, dear critiques?

Every second comment I read about this author is about how he should stop writing and seek psychiatric help for the complexes and disorders he is compensating for. Just leave him/her be, if these types of stories do not seem to be your piece of cake. There's a sentence, that's very dear to me and that would be "Do not shit on anybodies kink." If the author likes the story and anybody else finds it and enjoys it too then it is good for them. Otherwise there is no reason for you to engage in stopping a source of FICTIONAL work, which could be pleasurable for others. I don't like these stories too much myself, however I do not feel entitled to stop somebody elses creative process, especially when nobody ever forced me to read this writers artwork. So go off and read the stories you want to read instead of bashing on other peoples fetishes/likes/etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yet Another Great Story

Yet another great story. Realistic and the way life should be - us sissy white boys taking superior Black cock in the mouth and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
BBC FAGGOT

I AM A FAGGOT FOR BBC. I WISH THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME. I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH BLACK COCK. LVBBCSUK@GMAIL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Want that to happen to me!

I wish I was the one on the receiving end of an incredible BBC suck fest and DP ass fucking like you describe here. Being fucked and fisted without mercy! Swallowing all their cum! And having them take me again the next day just as hard. What a great feeling it would be - an ultimate fantasy fulfilled! Only thing better would be that both days were filmed and put on the web for all to see!

My cock is still dripping from your story - a 5 star BBC gang bang story for those of us who want nothing but this kind of tale of our own. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of the best

This is certainly one of the best stories from the author, and certainly the one I usually re-read the most! YOU ARE GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Bet this was written by a white boy

How young were these kids?

How do you find racism,rape and paedophilia hot?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Black cum is all I eat and where in public especially walmarts

Luv wearing all the black cum I can get every nite to local walmarts and movie theaters. All the white girls stare and ask what's all over my face and I take huge globs on my fingers and stuff in my mouth and tell them all its delicious fucking black men's sperm and ask if they want some too and lick my fingers clean and scoop all that black baby making seed into my mouth for them to watch telling them my wife has no idea either. Yummy for my tummy

CandPSCandPSover 7 years ago
A fantasy of mine

I would love to be a black-owned sex slave (1,2 or 100+), to be at their mercy 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Black men are superior in every way, especially their manhood. I'm a white oral submissive wishing I could go back to my teenage years and go down on all the black boys in school instead of fantasizing about them and masturbating at home. Very sorry that I didn't suck each and every one of them. I realize now that I'd have been quite proud to be their oral slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Holy fake and unreal

Come on. Not gay but takes all that with no pain then 3 fists up to the elbow

At the same time. Come on this is a joke

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nice story but the fisting is a turn off

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
All white teachers should suck black cock

Another over the top story but I gave it high marks anyway because stories about white teachers (male or female) getting gang banged by black students should be encouraged. Some of my favorite fantasies involve married white teachers made to strip and dance naked in front of their class by several black former students before being gang banged on the teachers desk while the teacher's students look on in shock. The naked teacher is left handcuffed to the desk with a face full of cum, as a lesson to never again fail black students. Later the blacks show up at the teacher's house for some extra tutoring and fuck the teacher's spouse too.

Spadger2Spadger2over 6 years ago
Submissive White Teacher

Story seemed just a little too unrealistic. Surely not all black students would have been disrespectful? And not all of them would be so depraved as to gang-rape the white teacher.

There are many black students that a moral sense of right and wrong, and would not go along with such actions.

And, surely, the white teacher could not go so far as to actually enjoy his humiliation.

I'm afraid "destroywhiteboys", you have let your imagination run away with your common sense!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

I would like to read more on what they do to the teacher and maybe more possibilities of getting seen by more are more party's make him serve a party of both male and female as a maid are something the boys want him to do !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good start

Definitely like yo know what else the class makes him do include maybe taking control at his home and everyone he's got to do everything they want him to !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lucky sob ,all those beautiful huge black cocks.,I would have lost it to and been back to throw for more .I want a big black cock in myouth right now.

Dawn4BBCsDawn4BBCsabout 1 year ago

Damn stories like this are why I think about dressing like a whore and taken in a bedroom by a large group of black men

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A great story. However '30', too many and too much to be realistic. Perhaps it would've been better if only a few got to destroy the white teacher (even though I would enjoy being pleased like that).

I almost became a teacher and truth be known, I would have likely made it obvious that I would do anything for Black cock,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm sorry but I've always hated these kind of stories wherein the partner performing the receptive role is soo brutally dominated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where's part two?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I need more of this please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous