All Comments on 'Jessie's First Threesome'

by jessiejoy117

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
trichatrichaabout 8 years ago
A third guy coming?

Wow - Jessie amazing story and an excellent job in setting the stage before all the hot, vivid details were delivered. The story was everything I hope it would be. And maybe, just maybe the entire scenario of your 1st threesome brought a nice load from a third excited cock?

SharedSigneSharedSigneabout 8 years ago
Hot!!!

I want some of this action please!!!

The best thing about this story for me is that the three of them were close friends long before they did this. Another plus is that Jessie wants to do it all the time now. I don't blame her. What girl wouldn't?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amazing

so descriptive. like i was there. wow. very hot!

-billy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
OK, this sucked. Big time. Here's why:

Here's some advice. First, if you want a story to be hot and you think you are a real looker, give us some details. Otherwise, I'd bet your as sexy as a potted plant. Second, find a real man and you won't need two to get off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beautifully written - please continue to write more

Thank you for submitting this beautifully written perspective from Jessie. Can't wait to share this story and its follow-up with my fiancee - we share similar fantasies. Please continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Whoa!!!!

All I can say is WOW, Jessie!!!! I am totally speechless. Thank you for this!

-Joey

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 5 years ago
Wow Wow Wow

I love how much fun you had and. I'm also happy you and your male partners are open and forward thinking enough To fully embrace it with you. I find it sad so many people have hangups that don't allow them to enjoy and experiment like this.

Good for you! Thank you for this wonderful telling of your fun 1st threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot as Hell

What a masterful story, Jessie! By far the hottest piece of writing I have ever read. The subject matter, the intense description of the events and the quality of your craft are remarkable. I urge you to write more. You have a real talent and a couple of very, very lucky friends there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyed but...

Read more like an article than a story. Still found it quite interesting and enjoyed your description of the events.

97Heaven97Heavenover 1 year ago

Twat and shitter???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous