All Comments on 'The Dragon's Heart'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
nreh21nreh21about 8 years ago
5 stars - More Please

Could you do a follow up story, I really enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please

Can u do a second chapter I like this one a lot?

GooberificGooberificabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I'll add my vote to that more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More!!

ReGatsReGatsabout 8 years ago

Very good. However, I do feel like you should describe your characters early or earlier, at least. Though I know the source material, where you got the dragonewts from, I had no idea what the main character looked like, or even his name. It may have been intentional, but I'm not this guy, I'm rooting for this guy. There's not much reason why he shouldn't be described and named.

AurimazAurimazabout 8 years ago
Oh my...

Hot blooded reptilian with breasts? And she lays eggs, right?

I know this is just a fantasy, but c'mon. Don't make our Mother Nature and your biology teacher blush so much. At least know your mammals.

JonasMacJonasMacabout 8 years ago
Outstanding

This was a great story. It was imaginative and well written. There were a few errors, some words used back-to-back as if you took a break or had a thought which caused pause, but nothing major enough to warrant a stop in continued reading. And Aurimaz, as far as biology is concerned, welcome to the world of fiction! There are no humanoid reptiles, so I think a biologist (and any scientiest who deals with living creatures) would cry about that before the use of warm blood and laying of eggs. Keep up the good work, I'm hoping for a second chapter or maybe a spin-off even.

AurimazAurimazabout 8 years ago

Yeah, well, since I am scientist, hot blooded human reptiles are too much for me, even in a fantasy :) Especially when they have an umbilicus (a navel), which is usual only for placental mammals :) Everything else in this story is really fine. Well, maybe the main character is too weak for my taste, but that's not the author's problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Thank you for this wonderful story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved the story

Except I have no clue why "her face flushed pink", even though her blood is blue rather than red.

Btw: What does "Her scales were pale blue gold" mean? Pale blue *and* gold or some kind of mix between the colors? A pale blue with a metallic look that reminds you of gold?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
@Aurimaz

Several points:

- Considering that dragonewts are humanoid dragons, and that a prototypical dragon can spew fire, it didn't astonish me in the least that they're warm-(or even hot-)blooded. Actually, what I found strange instead was "unsurprising given dragonewts semi-aquatic nature" (because (a) fire/hotblooded+aquatic?? (b) they live so high up, they're above the clouds, far away from any bodies of water)

- There are non-mammals that produce milk or something similar for their young, as far as I know (rare, but they exist), so breasts wouldn't be so strange. Especially if you already accept that interbreeding with humans is possible - maybe they didn't use to have them but by now most of them have some amount of human ancestry?

Both points are even stronger if dragonewts were a hybrid race to begin with, the result of (magical?) interbreeding between humans and dragons.

NightPorterNightPorterabout 8 years ago
Very good.

I've always liked your work. I hope to write stories this good someday. This story was very good and I could easily see a sequel or a series coming out of it.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12about 8 years ago
Disgustingly cute....

And i loved every second of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
encore encore!!!!

Pls make a sequel. I loved how long it was too.

sandeep130391sandeep130391about 8 years ago
Its ok

Always love your stories because of fight between boy and girl, usually girl having big bulky body.

But i did not loved this story as much as yours other stories....

Maybe more banter between them would have been nice.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047almost 8 years ago
Hot damn

I've never been disappointed in any of your stories so far. This is another to add to the roster.

Romance, sex, femdom, monster girl ... who can resist? ;)

SmutolSmutolalmost 8 years ago
Hmmm

I must admit i rly did not buy that Lanissa personality. That flip from bully to lover just passed by me. That made whole story kinda meh for me.. missing the plot. Rly hoping that in the next story we will be back to that tasty model of heroinge beying more MATURE, more powerfull and dominating scenario

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aight

Thank god I gave this story a second chance. I gave up the first time because the protagonist seemed pathetic and weak-willed, a staple of this writer's femdom-rich stories. I never got past page 1. I took a chance reading this again, and I'm glad I did. Excellent writing, character and plot development, and hot sex scenes. I was equally enjoying and feeling embarrassed for Lanissa when it was revealed she was a virgin through and through. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Very Nicely Done

I loved the way you brought the conflict of 'misunderstanding of youth' together with the 'wedding traditions' in the Wedding night fight. Actually talking, okay arguing, into talking and then finally understanding on both sides.

Very Nicely Done.

RJ Jones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Thank you, and I will say that I love that the male had a chance to show he had a spine, and not a complete pushover.

ReubenMedikReubenMedikalmost 8 years ago
Holy Fack

It took a while for the new one to come out, but it was well worth the wait. I think there's a three way tie with 'Wings of Desire', 'Absorption' and 'Dragon's Heart' being my favourite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Lol amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

This is an incredible story. Erotic, yes. Well writen, 99/10. Maybe only half a dozen erotic stories in the past have ever made me cry in sorrow as well as in joy with regard to the characters and story. You are talented... and you will sure as heck have a spot on my list of best stories. Not 'best erotic monster girl story', but 'best story that is also erotic with a monster girl in it'.

Keep it up. God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From xmodius, just brilliabt

This story, like all your others, is simply beyond compare. I actually felt myself getting emotional for the protagonist. Your writing is incredible, but your imagination is one to envy, along with a flawless execution.

Please never stop writing. And by all means you should post these on fanfiction.net as well. I think youll find a lot more people will review your amazing works.

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!!!!

One of your best pieces to date. A very well written story and i liked the fact that the Male in this story was not a complete pushover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Amazing.

I have read various of different stories in my life, but this simply left me speechless. The amount of detail you put into every single scene makes it realistic and believable. I have to say, never ever stop creating these beautiful masterpieces. I simply adore them.

Jollygreen98Jollygreen98over 6 years ago
Would love to see this story continued.

What a great story, would love to see you continue it.

EzDemon187EzDemon187over 6 years ago
Great story

I would love to see this animated or on film. Great story, great characters and a great resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Well written good characterisation ✔️✔️

jack_Rjack_Rabout 6 years ago
-Content sigh-

BRAVO!!!!! ENCORE!!!!!

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
amazing

what a story, please think about adding to this great story and extending it. You left the door open and there is so much to work with, the clutch, spies working to ruin the peace, catching those in conspiracy and dealing with them. so much to add to the story, the children, maybe twins a girl and a boy and the love for them that they share and who knows maybe some special dragon magic acquired by Lanissa's husband. by the way what the heck is his name, i dont remember seeing it. i remember fathers youngest son, referring to him 3rd person, i dont remember his name.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
it needs

more pages. Really like it and it needs to e continued.

Sexstarved_89Sexstarved_89almost 6 years ago
Would love to see more

I would love to see more of this story I believe you have a talent and would be an amazing published author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writer

I have read several of your stories. I loved them. They are wonderful and entertaining. I love that fact that they are not just about sex. Keep up the good work . But can u please do part 2 to the jabawoki or dragans heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is just the best story. Its so real, well told, i can imagine it exactly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
great story

okay don't take this the wrong way, but I officially hate you, you create a gripping story and finish it way to soon... I mean you even got the sashimi right (most people assume all raw fish is called sushi *shakes head with disappointment*. but I will look forward to reading more of your work, please right longer stories!!

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Terrific fun.

Quite an entertaining tale. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Author, pay no attention to these "fuckin" high and mighty critics.

This story, as well as all your other stories, are great. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please, and thank you!

I read this a while back, before Hurricane Irma.

I'd forgotten how good it was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic, but...

This is an amazing story with some great writing, and I heartily enjoyed it.

However... I do have a complaint (one that I wouldn't bother with if this was just an excuse plot for the sex, but you wove them together too deeply for it to be that--it would be a good story of it's own account even if it wasn't erotica).

His "oh, I actually love her" revelation came about too... easily. Up to that point it felt like there had only been resentment on his part. I'm not saying that I want to read some sort of punishment story for how she behaved like I know some people are in to, but it would have been nice if there was some sort of space between "she wasn't bullying me?" to "I love her too". From how he perceived her up to that point, it didn't seem like he viewed much positive about her for that love to have nested in his heart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
encore

A sublime and truly riveting tale, please write a sequel.

welldun4u2welldun4u2over 3 years ago
Simply brilliant

I am captivated with their story. Please tell us more of their lives together.

Surely there must be a clutch on its way; or members of the old guard from both cultures (or a third alien race) that would see opportunity for a dark agenda.

Your storytelling is excellent, just give us more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Loved it. I hope you continue this story some day.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallabout 3 years ago

How did I not come across this story before?! Epic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Surprised he didnt just kill himself, having a shit father like that and being married to his school bully, his father be damned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How did he go along with this shit? Why would anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Pretty good version of "Taming of the Shrew" although I did see one glaring error: Lanissa being a dragonewt would mean that she was hatched as part of a clutch of eggs... thus would NOT have a belly-button since there would have been no umbilical cord (and that's not even bringing the whole breast/nipple thing into play...)

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

What a wonderful story. Right up there with “Wings Of Desire”. (Winged females are SO hot!)

Well done!

NovaMNovaMover 2 years ago

Excellent, real pageturner. I just had to know what would happen next. More, please :-)

gunbladegunbladeover 2 years ago

Oh man really liked this.... hilarious and romantic

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

WHEW, WOW, the ending was INTENSE!!! I loved the whole very interesting love story. I just stumbled on to your writings today and can't wait to read more. KUDOS BIG TIME !

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 2 years ago

Needed to hear the ending words of the newlyweds! Great strory!

Echo55Echo55over 2 years ago

I would love to hear more about these two.

floriboyfloriboyover 2 years ago

Very entertaining! :)

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story. Chapter 2 would not go astray. AAAAA+++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please more well written thank you.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Very Cute und Romantic!

10/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have killed her and started the war. 3/10 since he betrayed his species...

StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

I wonder how many times she will claw him accidentally while making love all through the years of their marriage.

You have imagined a world that is indeed different, and dragonewts seem interesting. Nicely thinking hos that will affect everything. Please continue this, there are yet many aspects to explore!

And just totally ignore the anonymous. I cannot see one single way in which that would be a betrayal of humans.

Ramjet57Ramjet57almost 2 years ago

I read this a second time and enjoyed it a lot. A sequel would not be the same but you can continue the story, I'd like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ugh… I really hate myself for leaving this comment, but it’s got to be said: reptiles and amphibians both, have no navels (belly buttons), as they are not mammals. As was depicted in the story, they reproduce via eggs (hence the clutches), and therefore have no umbilical cord. Other than that, awesome story. Thanks for sharing…!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the way you write. Different but so lovingly and creative.

TomdullyTomdullyover 1 year ago

Why did you make him a week and cowardly cry baby or is it to belittle a man,it reads like a feminist story

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

This is the third time that I have read this tale over a few years, and I enjoy it each time. Different species and the classic misunderstandings between the sexes.

I enjoyed that emotion that was played throughout his internal dialogue of how he doubted himself and came to understand a lot more while they were in the midst of battle.

A very good romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So cute i could barely fap 10/10.

Also to the people saying she shouldnt have a bellybutton, it says they can have children together so theres clearly magic involved.

Diamondknight87Diamondknight87over 1 year ago

Overall I really enjoyed this story. The only thing that bugged me was how quickly the main character flipped from 'I hate this girl' to 'I've loved her all along.'

Personally I think it would have been more convincing if he was more on 'I now have this different point of view, and with some work and communication this could really end up being something beautiful!'

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was a very unique tale of interspecies love. The nuances were explained and it has a satisfying ending, pushing all my buttons. A solid 5 stars +.

Bill S.

EdalasEdalasabout 1 year ago

I love it, I don't understand some Lanissa's emotions changing but it's a great romance.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief12 months ago

Gerat story even if it does stretch the imagination a bit. A flying reptile with huge tits? The hero was kind of a wimp and didn't seem to bring anything to the marriage besides being human. I did stumble when I read about him sticking his tongue in her belly button..... but I figured what the hell and just went with it. After all, it's fiction and the author can give her anything they want to. Still enjoyed reading the story and will check out more from this author.

SatyrDickSatyrDick11 months ago

[26.05.23]

Nth re-read!

I love the fact that Lanissa talking to him made him question his perceptions of their past relationship and the events therein, from the attempted flights to the play.

11/10!!!!!

Rainyday493Rainyday49310 months ago

Wonderful story, right up to the succulent deflowering! Thanks.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos7 months ago

I got e pages in and all I could think was poor guy :/ Being forced to marry your bully :l

wheels0132wheels01325 months ago

Great story! Loved it!!

tlanuwa1963tlanuwa19633 months ago

That is really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
1801 Followers
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...