All Comments on 'How Much Will She Take'

by dna27fog

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it. Something I would like to try sometime on a whim. But would need someone to help orchestrate it. .. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
She's worried about disgusting guys from the online post

When the most disgusting guy is the one she is with. His soul and self are fetid. She is damaged enough to allow all that has happened to reach this point when she should have left long ago.

This is a story, but if you are anything like this excuse for a man in real life, I hope that karma smites your ass mightily. Your bio says attached. More hoping that your writing is adequate venting for these thoughts so that your partner does not have to face them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Expansion

Maybe expand on this story. Give more visual about the fucking taking place

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick

Man you have got to be one sick son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abusive

The protagonist is an abusive piece of shit. I hope she escapes the abusive relationship and kills him in the process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why be married

to a man that has total disrespect for a wife. Dump his arse and find a man with respect. He can just employ hookers for his needs.

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy ending

One weekend my wife "Connie"and I was seeing if she would take on other men. We went to a bar and soon she had many men around her. We invited all of them back to our room. Connie sucked and fucked 25 men that night. I love my whore wife and invite other men . Connie has taken friends an stranger and now hundreds of men has shared sex with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wife

Would love to see my wife taken by other guys

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous