All Comments on 'Miss Vickie's Favorite Cutomer'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

One o f the most well written posts in this website. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Convincing first person female narrative by a male author. PDH (pretty darn hot!)

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 8 years ago
Hilarious...

Hilarious...and charming...and arousing.

Excellent writing.

TomorrowTodayTomorrowTodayalmost 8 years ago
Excellent writing

"alone in modern America," that's a strong turn of a short phrase.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And then?

And then, what of the sperm? Are they both such idiots they don't realize a pregnancy could ruin both of their lives? Yet they both blithely fucked away, unprotected but not caring. And we leave them for a day at his house where several more loads will be pumped aboard.

You story telling is excellent and the story is very erotically satisfying. The seduction was a bit too pat, and moved a little to quickly for reality. But the sperm? What about that. The little white army marches on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

My new favorite story. Very well written. Loved it

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Damn. Excellently written.

A great story.

Looking forward to more of your work.

Blue90aBlue90aabout 7 years ago
UNPROTECTED!!!

Scott is beyond stupid.Great story and well written, though. Ibelieve you are my favorite author.

violetflowersvioletflowersabout 3 years ago

Witty, charming, and dangerously sexy! I love how you pushed and pulled at the boundaries and moral grayness in this story. Excellent writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I totally agree with the other commentors, a fabulous story, very well written, holds your attention. Yrs Vickie is a dangerous woman. 40 year old frustrated men can loose their minds over young hot pussy. Bless his heart.

disguisedasmedisguisedasmeabout 1 year ago

Very well done. I enjoyed the story, not just the erotic part.

My only criticism is your decision never to use the word “pussy.” I’m pretty sure the women who've been in my life would, outside the gynecologist’s office, use it before they’d say “vagina” or “vag.” I do not agree with the use by many authors of the “c word.” In my experience it’s #1 on the list of words they would never use. Pussy is much less offensive and would have made the story more realistic, I think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...