All Comments on 'Andy Ch. 01'

by Pseudonimo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lol

Thankfully the vast majority of younger people now no long care about silly things like saving their selves till marriage. Having sex is not wrong, and the last vestiges of the old religious views on it need to be shucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You're a big guy, Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Clearly Have a great view of women

This is entirely self serving and makes me think it was written by a guy who can't really get a girl, but they're all worthless anyway because they have sex before marriage but my dick is so amazing that girls just wanna fuck themselves on it. Jesus Christ dude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally....

The clash between traditional boys and modern girls is shown! I've personally deflowered two boyfriends who were previously unwilling and two of my girlfriends have as well. Cock goes in pussy, goodie goodie boys. If you wanna save it for marriage, then do at least make an effort other than not guarding it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way right of center....

Nowhere in touch with reality.

You want to be heard, but not challenged!

Just my opinion, but strongly supported by your blatant reluctance to judged by not allowing voting!

Perhaps the priesthood would provide an appropriate "pulpit" for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
well if he did allow a vote it would be a 5 to offset the ashole of LIT's 1 vote

good story

StacysStillStacysStillalmost 8 years ago
Hot

This sort of scenario isn't too terribly uncommon. I like it.

joelafayettejoelafayettealmost 8 years ago
Points for originality

...but not much else. Worth my time though, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
physically incorrect

The hymen isn't halfway in. It is just past the vulva covering the edges of the entrance to the vagina. Of course what you wrote is typical for porn fiction. But not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So, because she popped her cherry she's now worthless...

writer you're either really creative and this is going to do a 180 or you're a misogynistic asshole. An "average" guy of 24 years old, is no longer a virgin and doesn't date an 18 year old at 23. He's finishing collage and she's just getting out of highschool. uh huh... And now that she's deflowered she's ruined, and he says it to her face immediately after the fact? Not just a misogynist, but an insensitive asshole. I can totally understand the feeling of betrayal etc he must have felt to be used in his sleep. But if that's his reaction rather than sitting down with someone he's invested a years worth of emotional energy into and explaining to an obviously confused barely woman how this has affected him and how it makes him feel, take some psychology classes, people who use "you" terms, "you're damaged" "you're worthless" "you mean nothing to me now" tend to be narcisistic assholes instead of "I" words, "I feel hurt" "I feel betrayed" "My trust has been broken", maybe you should consider some therapy yourself if this is the way you write...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

Either that guy is ready for Priesthood celibacy or he's a total bonehead. that's one gift from a girl that I would never reject

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
-

Probably one of the least sexy thing I've ever read. Andy just comes across as a gigantic conceited as well as misogynistic asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPseudonimo@Pseudonimo
3 Followers
I was gone for two years because I couldn't remember my username lol. Now I'm back. I'd actually written 2 more chapters but I have to find them somewhere in my archives... In the meantime I might either continue this but invent a totally different ending or start a new story....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Andy Ch. 02 Next Part
Andy Series Info